Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Is the Ludi Pq hard? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:30 pm
I've never done it before and i checked the hidenstreet global guide and it looks confusing ;0  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:50 pm
It's not hard at all~ it's actually pretty straight forward and similar to the Kerning one, but with more stages and monsters. You'll get the hang of it quickly, if not, your party should help you out whee What class are you?

Oh, and the only precaution you need to take is to avoid any Dark Stone Golems you see.  

Meigumii

cerebral ulcer

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:52 pm
I suggest heading over to youtube, and watching some videos of people doing it.

It looks confusing written out, but watching other people do it helps a lot. Also, when you decide to PQ, try and find a good party and make sure they know it's your first time.

A lot of people will be really helpful.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:12 pm

When you read it at first it does seem confusing. But try it, and remember what you've read. It's quite easy. First couple of stages are just killing monsters and collecting passes. Well actually most of the stages are just collecting passes so ya xD

I agree go youtube it and you'll see for yourself =3

Taiakeita Vick

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:07 am
Meigumii
It's not hard at all~ it's actually pretty straight forward and similar to the Kerning one, but with more stages and monsters. You'll get the hang of it quickly, if not, your party should help you out whee What class are you?

Oh, and the only precaution you need to take is to avoid any Dark Stone Golems you see.

-Cough- King Block Gollems -Cough

Btw, try to remember this pattern:

...ah s**t...I forgot the pattern for the Tele Box stage! D:<

Its been ages since I pqed. Maybe someone else can tell you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:23 am
I also suggest that you watch youtube videos and get the order for the one stage with the numbered boxes. Theres also guides on Basilmarket.com

GOod luck, maybe we can PQ some time in the future, If i level to 35. domokun

Really good guide right here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PPRrwpxGVjY  

I Just Dont Know

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

The only stage that is hard is when you have to defeat a HUGE monster called Alishter. Even with my semi-low-DEX lvl 41 Warrior [I stopped PQ'ing since], I couldn't hit him at all. That's why it's really important to have high levels players. I recommand you Thieves or Bowmans because they have high DEX.

The other stages are pretty easy. You can check out hidden-street.net because it explains all you have to do for each stage.

It feels so right
To
night…

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:06 am
Meigumii

Thx for the info and im the assassin class ;0  

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:08 am
Skitt the Skizzle
I suggest heading over to youtube, and watching some videos of people doing it.

It looks confusing written out, but watching other people do it helps a lot. Also, when you decide to PQ, try and find a good party and make sure they know it's your first time.

A lot of people will be really helpful.

Oh ic wow it does help o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:19 am
I Just Dont Know
I also suggest that you watch youtube videos and get the order for the one stage with the numbered boxes. Theres also guides on Basilmarket.com

That]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PPRrwpxGVjY
That video really helps but for the 1 2 3 tele boxes, does the code stay the same everytime?  

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:35 am
Spike San
Meigumii

-Cough- King Block Gollems -Cough

Btw, try to remember this pattern:

...ah s**t...I forgot the pattern for the Tele Box stage! D:<

Its been ages since I pqed. Maybe someone else can tell you.

Wait, I've got this..

133 221 333 123 111 biggrin

Ryosayku
I Just Dont Know

That]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PPRrwpxGVjY
That video really helps but for the 1 2 3 tele boxes, does the code stay the same everytime?
Yep, the same one every single time..
And I still can't seem to memorise it.. emo
*glares at the large un-memorisable numbers stuck near the monitor*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Stage 8 may give you difficulties, and Alishar (The boss). But the rest is pretty easy.

How I miss Ludi PQing. cry  

Purple Drunk

Defiled

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:34 pm
I've been considering doing Ludi PQ, but I don't think I'd be that useful. >_> Level 48 Cleric without Bless. Not that great of a damage character. I think I might just wait until my Assassin is around level 40 and try it with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Actually a cleric is totally desired. Especially if your heal is maxed. Bless won't really help as much basically it'll give the warriors better accuracy so they can actually hit Alishar. But really no one would really care much about maxed bless xD cause mine was only level 10.

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Taiakeita_Vick

Actually a cleric is totally desired. Especially if your heal is maxed. Bless won't really help as much basically it'll give the warriors better accuracy so they can actually hit Alishar. But really no one would really care much about maxed bless xD cause mine was only level 10.

Oh. xd

Guess I'm just paranoid then. lol Yeah, my Heal is maxed. First thing I maxed. lol Maybe I'll give it a try some time. I'm just not that great at playing a cleric in a party. I'd have to try to remember to focus on actually healing party members rather then killing enemies. I guess I should give it a try, though, before I get "too old". XD  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff