Who's all for anime on youtube? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aco the invader

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:14 am
I am. I mean, how else am I supposed to get my dose of anime? Where we are right now they're on the episode of Naruto where he just rescues Sasuke from Gaara. And it's only on at Fridays! While on youtube I'm on Shippuden episode 6 (somewhere around there) and I can watch it everyday.

Discuss:
Your feelings on watching anime on youtube vs. your feelings on watching anime on tv.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:46 am
I KNOW!!! Anime's great on tv and when you can get your hands on the real deal (when you buy it) but a lot of the times you can't find what you're looking for. YAY internet! Except when you tube decides to destroy your anime.  

nobunny4joo

amarshy110

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:56 am
Personally, I think anime on youtube (or any site related) is awesome because not all of us have the required channels to watch the shows and sometimes we just can't get to the television. With youtube, you can get introduced to new shows while watching over and over again all of our anime favorites! I'm really glad that the have all of the naruto episodes on there because if they didn't I would be SO clueless!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:00 am
exactly! I usually use keiichi anime but they're partnered with youtube i think so they've lost A LOT of their anime too.  

nobunny4joo

pillowsk3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:27 pm
Yes, definitely! Without youtube I'd have no anime crying (literally).
I almost never watch it on TV because I hate dubs (there's also the trouble of actually finding out when the show is aired and where), and downloading takes like three months @_@;;; Oh yah I can't buy it either because my parents dont want to "waste their money" on this sort of thing sweatdrop

I mean I know it sucks that youtube deletes it sometimes, and the graphics arent as good as the real thing, but...I'd rather watch it on youtube than not have any at all. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:16 pm
I love watching anime on youtube. I go there now to watch it because it's too expensive to buy it. Too bad they don't have zoids on youtube anymore. I really want to watch it again.  

thunderqueen

Lunar Angel666

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:11 pm
I used to not like it....but i've long since been swayed....now....i LOVE it! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:11 pm
On youtube is where i watch all of my anime ...but it pisses me off when the stupid people take all of the episodes off when i'm right in the middle of the show..or they stop subbing it! thats when i wish i knew more japanese stressed xd !!
But other then that i love youtube && the nice people who put my anime on there!! domokun heart

Stright Jacket Dreamer

Shakugan no Shana 123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:20 pm
i love watching it on youtube because on tv u have to wait for the next episode to come out  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:10 am
watching animes at tv sucks, they usually keep repeating the episodes, there's commercials, and you can't playback the video....in youtube, there's a wide variety of animes you can choose from...and I can understand the story better when I watch it in youtube...the only problem is my back aches from sitting on the computer chair for hours....  

Karafer

Silver Nite 32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:37 pm
kana-x3
Yes, definitely! Without youtube I'd have no anime crying (literally).
I almost never watch it on TV because I hate dubs (there's also the trouble of actually finding out when the show is aired and where), and downloading takes like three months @_@;;; Oh yah I can't buy it either because my parents dont want to "waste their money" on this sort of thing sweatdrop

I mean I know it sucks that youtube deletes it sometimes, and the graphics arent as good as the real thing, but...I'd rather watch it on youtube than not have any at all. xp
3nodding im the same, i started on tv but when fma was done, the only reason i enjoyed it realy was me and my sister spent some time watching it, it was fun :], but now we watch naruto on youtube together, without that i doubt we wouldnt get along in the slightest, so anime for me isnt only a show, its lots of things including entertainment...Btw, anyone knwo any animes on youtube pm me it! i have a topic in the other anime subforum so go there and post too so others can view it :]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:32 pm
I hate anime on tv. there are commercial's and blah blah stuff that we have to wait and stuff. this is why i use youtube to watch anime. i get along with my sister more. and we watch episodes ahead. and we can discusse with friends, etc. sometimes, there is better graphics.  

Etewxok

Shakugan no Shana 123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:11 pm
i like youtube better than watching on tv but it gets so annoying when your watching an anime and then the episodes get deleted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:19 am
Honestly I used to like it at first, but when people have no permission to actually show the stuff, and those shows especially get deleted well not anymore. I like my shows staying where they are.
Anime on Youtube just isn't the same really. They only look in good quality when they're small. Once double the size oy... the pixelation is terrible....
I prefer my anime in torrents for my Windows Media Player.  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:11 pm
definitely youtube. its the only way i can get caught up on anime as well as watch new ones that havent even come out in the US yet.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff