theonlykorean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 pm
note *i am korean but i dont hate the japanese*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:56 pm
They..do?  

Laughing Platypus

theonlykorean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:58 pm
yeah i was talking to my freind who is korean and some one called him japanese and he flipped out and said i hate the ******** japanese  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:00 am
I'm korean too I odn't hate the japanese at all I love to listen to the songs... and frankly I know this is sad I nkow more japanese then I do korean... I asked my mom why and she says something about them having to much pride, and not saying sometihng or someting other about the war that occured between them.  

Hitachi-Tsukiko

[[mai]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:58 am
maybe its just because they want to be called korean not some other asian nationality

im japanese
my best friends korean

=D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:05 am
Hahaha, I found this.

Drawings from Korean kids, and how they hate Japan.

SDES

X-thrax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:34 am
SDES
Hahaha, I found this.

Drawings from Korean kids, and how they hate Japan.

I'm South Korean. I don't hate the Japanese, but the pictures made me a laugh a little bit. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Not only Koreans who hate the Japanese because of the war, Chinese hated them as well. Japan invaded Korea and China and they treated them really bad, enslave them, cutting them alive for scientific research..etc. However, Japan has never acknowledged this and erased this part of the history in their own culture so that the children of the next generation wouldn't know of what their ancestors did. They never apologized to the Koreans nor the Chinese. Many of those who suffered during the Japanese invasion couldn't help but to hate the Japanese's wrongdoings, so they passed on their stories to their children...  

Mlkkl

animemangafan4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:04 pm
Mlkkl
Not only Koreans who hate the Japanese because of the war, Chinese hated them as well. Japan invaded Korea and China and they treated them really bad, enslave them, cutting them alive for scientific research..etc. However, Japan has never acknowledged this and erased this part of the history in their own culture so that the children of the next generation wouldn't know of what their ancestors did. They never apologized to the Koreans nor the Chinese. Many of those who suffered during the Japanese invasion couldn't help but to hate the Japanese's wrongdoings, so they passed on their stories to their children...

hmmm.... this information is true. cause im chinese and is going to a chinese history contest. my teachers did inform me about this info. but i dont hate japanese. in fact, i love all orientals in general... cause i got big asian pride!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:06 pm
btw. its amazing that they do... i didnt know about that. but still, i dont like the part when the 8 nations went to attack china.. that was the cruelest time gonk  

animemangafan4

Hikari_zutto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:59 pm
If you're talking about NORTH korea, there's a reason...*cough cough*

If you're talking Korea in general, well, *ditto all of the above* WWII is to blame.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:02 pm
Hikari_zutto

If you're talking Korea in general, well, *ditto all of the above* WWII is to blame.

And Germany is to blame for WWII.
And WWI for that matter.

Laughing Platypus

Hikari_zutto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:08 pm
vi3tdorkness
Hikari_zutto

And Germany is to blame for WWII.
And WWI for that matter.

Oh yes, Germany too.

But let's not blame the current generations of Germany and Japan, but let's blame the previous, previous generations. After all we can't blame the current young generations. That's wrong....they didn't do anything.

And, most of WWII was about racist nazis...not generally Germany...

Ahh...I'm getting too far off subject......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:12 pm
I thought it was Chinese hated Japanese. My dad says its history how Japanese soldiers killed many Chinese.  

BlackHammer888

lady_luv18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:08 pm
mainly through the treatment of the koreans by the japanese when they invaded Korea and overthrew the monarchy and all  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff