Reply Advice & Academic Studies
boy troble

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:04 am
ok theres two boys ones my bf the other isnt but when he found out i had a bf he whent mad saying that he wanted me and i have to idea what to do my bf is really nince a knows me very well but the other boy is nice but dosent know me all that well and it is tearing my up inside  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 am
That other guy is inmature and doesn't deserve to be your Bf you. Stay with your Bf.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:06 pm
I think you should stay with your current bf. That guy sounds like trouble sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:17 am
He wouldn't yell at you if he truly liked you. he would be happy that you're happy.  

inulover4

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:35 am
Just do as they say, stay with your current BF...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:22 am
your words are kinda hard to read without punctuation marks...anyway, as i have understand, the other guy seems so controlling...if he can yell at you like that (hinting that you break up with your bf too), what more if you choose him over your bf?

stay with your bf...unless you want to break his heart in exchange of a jerk bf...

calypso-maru

Reayasha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:08 pm
Defaintly stay with ur bf, the other guy sounds like a jerk and doesnt know u at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:25 pm
why are you considering the other boy?
and i don't mean this inn a sarcastic or mean way, i mean it truly.
why would you consider the other boy?
Is there some kind of attraction?  

Zorxia

The Loner Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:38 am
Mistress Of Your Heart
ok theres two boys ones my bf the other isnt but when he found out i had a bf he whent mad saying that he wanted me and i have to idea what to do my bf is really nince a knows me very well but the other boy is nice but dosent know me all that well and it is tearing my up inside
gee...2 of em r nice and only one knows you...and the one that knows you is yer bf...guess u better stay with yer bf then stupid... stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:31 pm
uhhh.... stay with your bf.  

flor del corazon

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas