Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
new early MS sig *newer new one now* ^.^'' Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:21 am
new one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah its early.. I made it but couldnt wait to use it. I was gonna wait 'til I am actually lv 55 to use it since I cant equip my thorns right now. And also my NX isnt those items quite yet. I am not buying anymore NX til these run out. *puts foot down*

made with both PhotoShop CS and PaintShop Pro7

newer new one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

made with PhotoShop CS, PaintShop Pro7 and AnimationShop

- what do you think?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Ooooooooo

Its so cute !!!

100/10 ;D  

roxsmysoxs

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:16 pm
roxsmysoxs
Ooooooooo

Its so cute !!!

100/10 ;D
Thanks. 4laugh

*trying to outdo myself*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:56 am
new one took forever! gonk *drags herself to bed*  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:34 pm
t e n n y

Uwaaah, I was looking at it today and I thought the animation was amazing and it's overall a very fancy ID-type graphic @o@; You have some major skillz~ I love your banners a lot 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:11 pm
Meigumii
t e n n y

Uwaaah, I was looking at it today and I thought the animation was amazing and it's overall a very fancy ID-type graphic @o@; You have some major skillz~ I love your banners a lot 4laugh heart
My images started to improve when I ditched PhotoShop7 for PhotoShop CS.. alot of the brushes I found on DA and other sites that I liked could only be used in CS. My first ever thing I did in PhotoShop 7 was a chobits sig. Boy was it awful. I was unskilled and had little knowledge of the program. I still dont fully know what all I can do it in it and certain things I just dont get/like. As long and boring as the process is I enjoy spending my time on it. I cant draw so this is as close to expressing my creative side as I can get.

If I had started working on it earlier in the day I dont think I would have gotten lazy near the end of the animation. I had wanted the ending of it where the Gaia and MS info come up go differently then what it is. I would have been able to fix it if AnimationShop hadnt made the quality like it is.

I know PhotoShop CS has an animation thing-a-mah-jig but I dont know how to use it and am lazyyyyyyyyyyyy. xD

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 pm
t e n n y
My images started to improve when I ditched PhotoShop7 for PhotoShop CS.. alot of the brushes I found on DA and other sites that I liked could only be used in CS. My first ever thing I did in PhotoShop 7 was a chobits sig. Boy was it awful. I was unskilled and had little knowledge of the program. I still dont fully know what all I can do it in it and certain things I just dont get/like. As long and boring as the process is I enjoy spending my time on it. I cant draw so this is as close to expressing my creative side as I can get.

If I had started working on it earlier in the day I dont think I would have gotten lazy near the end of the animation. I had wanted the ending of it where the Gaia and MS info come up go differently then what it is. I would have been able to fix it if AnimationShop hadnt made the quality like it is.

I know PhotoShop CS has an animation thing-a-mah-jig but I dont know how to use it and am lazyyyyyyyyyyyy. xD

surprised Really? I have PS7 and I don't use it at all... I use the good ol' PSP8 for my simple graphics xd I'm more comfortable with it and it's more simple for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Meigumii
t e n n y

surprised Really? I have PS7 and I don't use it at all... I use the good ol' PSP8 for my simple graphics xd I'm more comfortable with it and it's more simple for me.
actually the brushes werent ONLY for CS.. but CS and up. And I only know that CS has a animation feature thingy because I seen something about it on DA in a tutorial or something.  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Gaidin

Grumpy Feesh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:53 pm
Looks very nice indeed.

However, you can't use the animated version for your sig on Gaia, it's about 6 times the limit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:16 pm
i love them.
seriously, wow they look amazing (:

Douix

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:21 pm
Gaidin
Looks very nice indeed.

However, you can't use the animated version for your sig on Gaia, it's about 6 times the limit.
surprised dammit I forgot about the sig limit. That depressing. Thanks for the heads up and for the compliment. ^^

@Lindie, thank you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:26 pm
awesome!
<3  

the zookeepers boy

Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:51 am
The Happiest Monster
awesome!
<3
thankies.
if only i had remembered about the sig size limit though =(

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:14 am
heart Those are so cute!  

-kola-nut-

Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Signature Look 250

0Jackie0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:36 pm
lol chicky slippers in both!  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games