His Ears
  His Eyes
  His Hair
  His Sword
  *pollwhore*
View Results

RhodeKamelot_87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:20 pm
My favorite episode(s) are the ones that inclue Yura of the hair, she loved Inuyasha's "silvery hair" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm
My favorite episode has to be the one with Miroku's master type person who was supposed to die and then they had to get him Sake. It was hilarous.  

drgnkng1354

kohana28

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:04 pm
Hm, i don't exactly remember the episode number but i am sure it is pretty well in third season. Anyway, its about when there were thses 7 criminals in the past and Naraku used them to stall Inuyasha and the others from finding him while he recovered. There was this time when Kagome, miroku and Sango were all poisoned and Inuyasha was frantic over them, especially with Kagome. Inuyasha actually CRIED there...heheheheeh....Sweet inuKago moment! With Bonus Kouga butting in too! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:14 am
kohana28
Hm, i don't exactly remember the episode number but i am sure it is pretty well in third season. Anyway, its about when there were thses 7 criminals in the past and Naraku used them to stall Inuyasha and the others from finding him while he recovered. There was this time when Kagome, miroku and Sango were all poisoned and Inuyasha was frantic over them, especially with Kagome. Inuyasha actually CRIED there...heheheheeh....Sweet inuKago moment! With Bonus Kouga butting in too! whee

That was the band of seven((awsome episodes))I like any episode that involves a sweet InuKags moment MirSong's moment.  

Guardian Matt

-Christian_Angel01-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:16 pm
My favoite episode is when inuyasha turns into a human he looks soo fine!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:47 pm
~AnimeHanyou~
My favoite episode is when inuyasha turns into a human he looks soo fine!

oh i like the first time he turns human too biggrin  

tenshi-night

MsMeany

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:10 pm
When InuYasha is in the "present" with Kagome and her family and it is I think like nations day and they have a play going on too. Kagomes brother and grandfather vow to get rid of the demon vegitables! Its super funny!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 am
I forget which neumber it was but the one where Inuyasha thinks Kagome and the others are dead. He even starts crying crying . It's so sweet and cute. 4laugh

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:50 am
Oh and the episode when Kagome decides to stay with Inuyasha even though he wants Kikyo.

When Kagome screams she jealous of Kikyo beacause she loves Inuyahsa.

That last episode in the anime.

When Inuyasha first goes to Kagome's time. (with her mom and all)

When Inuyahsa meets her friends (when he tries to fix her bike)

The play at her school.

I think that's it but I know I'll think of more later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:24 pm
my fav episode was when well hmm thats not really one i didn't like besides kikyo gosh shes annoying haha  

Arielrosepanda

Ukitakesgirl75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:59 am
My favorite episode is the one called Gap Between The Ages. We get to see Inuyasha naked, and he has an encounter with curry. His reaction is so hilarious!
Love the ears on him! Soo kawaii!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:14 pm
the second ep of cultural festival is my fav.  

Robiroth

hadbeen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:16 am
i like the peach man ep.... that has to be my favorite so far  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:08 am
I still have one disc left to watch, but sofar my favourite episode is when Kikyo tried to kill Kagome in that dreamy/nightmare place -.- sorry I am bad to remembering detail -.- ...I don't know if this is relevant to this but my altime favourite sofar is the 1st movie when the mothman guy controls Kagome smile  

Imperfect Hope

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff