Reply Official NANA Guild
Manga Scans?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leeannen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:51 pm
scans of after chapter 43? I cant seem to find them anywhere, any good scan sites? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:04 am
Are we allowed to give out scanalation sites? I know 2 sites that have up to ch 65.  

The Pinkmonkey

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:51 pm
The Pinkmonkey
Are we allowed to give out scanalation sites? I know 2 sites that have up to ch 65.

Yep! Scanlation sites are totally fine to put up. Nothing against the rules about it. So feel free to share.

For me, the only scanlation site that I know of is the Takoyakis, but I don't know how far they are.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:53 pm
schzoid_baka
The Pinkmonkey

Yep! Scanlation sites are totally fine to put up. Nothing against the rules about it. So feel free to share.

For me, the only scanlation site that I know of is the Takoyakis, but I don't know how far they are.

yeah i have been to one but it wasnt bery good and my search was coming up empty.  

leeannen

night_rain_lady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:50 am
so maybe if someone know good site with scans other than takoyakis caould post is here ? (or at least send me a note with it XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:12 am
*lovenana4ever is slower than Takoyakis... sometimes reliable.*  

iBEMidori

Ang Yi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:52 pm
The Pinkmonkey

Please do tell where we can find. I can't find manga scans anywhere past book 5.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Ang Yi
The Pinkmonkey

Please do tell where we can find. I can't find manga scans anywhere past book 5.
Takoyakis has up to 66 and Takumi story.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nana_takoyakis/ might have to join the group

There's also lovenana4ever. They have up to ch 66, but no Takumi story. They also have the movie and anime episodes i do believe.
http://lovenana4ever.cjb.net/  

The Pinkmonkey

Official NANA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces