Slimes Adorable!??
  OH ME GOSH YES!!
  They're cute
  i think they're all right
  i enjoy them
View Results

luvshot789

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:01 pm
The day was bright and tons of slimes ran through the hallways, "me no likey.." pumpkinseed mumbled.
"what's wrong?" his mother asked him, "Don't you like your new school?"
"nuh uh...too many slimeys...too many...me scared.." pumpkinseed nudged his way behind his mother.
"now now, you can't be afraid...maybe you'll make some new friends!" gently pushing pumpkinseed into a nearby classroom his mother began to smile, "i'll pick u up soon.. enjoy school!"
"no! no!" pumpkinseed squelled, but it was too late, now he was alone waiting..maybe there could be a freind or two he would meet.

(1 point)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:15 pm
User Image

*Luria bounces up to Pumpkin seed* "Hi hi, I'm Lu, what's your name?" *Luria smiles at this new Slime.* "Is today your first day? Need some help finding classes?" *Luria bounces in place, obviously happy at meeting someone new.*

(1)  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

luvshot789

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:32 pm
startled to meet such an interesting slime, pumpkinseed shuddered, "umm hi Lu.."
sensing that Lu would not create any harm pumpkinseed gently bounced over to her, "me name es pumpkinseed..."
ever so shyly did pumpkinseed glide toward Luria, "i'd likey help."
*pumpkinseed cracked a soft small smile*
the two smiled back at eachother until a bell rang...startling pumpkinseed a bit, but he sooned relaxed seeing that Lu was not alarmed at all.
(1)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:32 pm
*After the bell Lu calms a bit and looks around.* "What teacher do you have, or do you still need to find out?" *Turning to the class behind her she looks at the list of names* "Nope, your not here, not me eather. Come on lets go check at the office, they'll know what classes we have." *Lu turns again and blops down the hall.*

(1)  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

reader_4life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:06 pm
Quiggy shyly entered the school yard. This was his first day and had no idea what to do. His mother was busy and had to go to work and told him to look for another student to show him around. He hoped that he could find one. This place was so HUGE!

[1]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:33 pm
User Image
Runs in after trying to meet new people to talk to,*waves*Hi.Frosty rolls over to them.Whats up I am frosty!

~1~  

someboyishere2

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:31 pm
((It takes 5 good length sentences to equil 1 point.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:22 pm
..."wanna show me aroound?'  

reader_4life

luvshot789

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm
slightly frightened by the new slimes pumpkinseed hides behind lu. giggling lu reassures pumpkinseed that he's not the only one that's new here. grateful for her presence pumpkinseed nudges closer to lu. "i'm glad i made a friend!" (1)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:43 am
It was Cutie's first day of slime school and she was very nearvous.Even though she was extremley smart she didn't really care about that she just wanted to make some school friends.She hopped into her slime mobile and she drived slowly to her new school.When she arrived,she to a few moments to stare at the new school.Then she hopped out and walked into the new school.She walked slowly to her locker looking at all the classrooms and slimes on her way.Finally she found her locker and said"ah,768 my locker number now if i can only get this thing to open".Cutie banged onto the locker several times then it finnally opened and hit Cutie on the head."OUCHHHHHHH that really hurt i am not off to a good start at this stupid new school,hmph".She sat down on the floor for a little bit rubbing the bump on her head.She started to walk to her first class.On her way she saw an orange slime and said to her"hi whats your name i am Cutie"!

{2 points}  

Sour Skittles Lover

Xanthophy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:00 pm
it was Lilly's first day at school. she excitedly jumped in front of the front door and waited for the bell to ring. when the bell ringed, her classmates, other students, and she ran in the classes. she sat down on a chair. teacher came and said: "hello class, i am mrs. Slima! i am your core teacher for this year! so, here are your scedules, pencils, notebooks and text books!"
mrs. Slima gave out all that stuff and began to TeAcH!!!!!!! Lilly hated when someone was explaining her something, but this time it was the teacher, so she had to stay CaLm xp
when it was recess, Lilly wanted to find a friend. she looked and looked....

(sentences: IIIIIIIIII points: II)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:38 pm
right behind them was a grey slime. it appears that no one was talking to her.. nor was she talking to anyone. no one is even sitting beside her. she isn't at all shy, in fact she is a very friendly slime. but there's some psychological stereotyping about grey slimes in this school. she seems to be drawing scribbles and doodles in her notebook.

sentences: IIIIII (1point)  

tsukiUguisu

hollisterlovee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:27 pm
As she came to the door of her "dingy" new school, a boy dropped his books at his locker. Seeing that i was staring at him he blushed the brightest red xd i was in no hurry to make new friends so i hurried past and came to mynew locker 767. There was no one around. I guess i was late already on my first day. hah i laughed to myself. And then all of a sudden a rainbow frenzy of about 200 slimes came around the corner rushing to the slimey sweat for an assembly. I could only watch as they came past me, some already talking to each other, some shooting quick glances. And then i saw him the most hottest of them all, goodness he just had a glow and he stood out. it seemed i wasnt the only one that had noticed girls were gathering around him like little kids with a ice cream truck. But i knew how it all layed out...play it cool. i leaned against my locker and just when he was passing he looked my way and cracked the smallest smile...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:11 pm
pinky walks in and says hi to everybody. goes to her new locker and puts her bookes in it takes one book out and goes to her class.  

jayjay_u_kno_wat _it_is

PrDrMrman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

red stands at the doorway of his new school speechless
he could hardly even breath he pushed open the door and there
it was the scariest thing hed ever seen there were slimes everywhere
he didnt understand a thing that was going on he stood waiting wondering
what was next.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items