Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Domestic anime/manga releases 2007

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cola Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:42 pm
I'm surprised no one bothered making a thread like this. Anyway we all know fans come in all shapes and sizes. A lot of us are aware of what is coming to Japan, and a lot others don't know what's going on in Japan. The important thing is we are all fans either way, it's just some of us tend to spoil ourselves sometimes.

Ever since YouTube has became the top website in the cyber-world i have had my share of anime that hasn't been licensed in the states. Unfortunately that's not what we are here to discuss. sweatdrop

Although since it sounds like a promising year we are hearing more and more popular anime is making it to the states quicker then ever. So much that we can't sit patiently waiting especially after hearing whats in stock for us this year.

Name the anime and manga you are most anticipating this year of 2007. And since i cannot create a poll in the criteria, name the anime or manga you think will have the biggest success this year.

It's not too late. It's almost the end of March yet the good stuff is yet to be released.
3nodding

I must say it's taking a little too long for Sgt. Frog, School Rumble and Kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama manga to be released.

Others amogst my favorites are the conclusion of Moon Phase and the Conclusion of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien TV.

And how can we forget the most anicipated anime up to date? The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for the Moe fans of anime, notice that more moe anime is being recognized in the states?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:56 pm
I never really got into The Melancoly anime razz
But I can't wait for some of the other releases.  

CrazyClavie

An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff