Poll
View Results

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:14 pm
When was the last time you went to camp?
Have you EVER been to camp?
If no, would you ever like to go to camp?
If yes, what did you like the most about it? Do you have any intresting stories?

I just wanted to bring up camp because I happened to have been chosen as a camp counselor this year. [Heck yes!] You see the middle school here lets the 6th graders go to camp for a week and voulenteer high school students get to be counselors. Ever since 6th grade Ive always told myself I would go back and become a counselor. I finally succeeded!

Today I was given a notice saying I would be leaving May 14th - May 18th to camp with the kiddies! >3 I cant wait. Sure I'll miss Gaia and my cell phone but it has to stay at home ;-; I'm hoping for a great experiance and more funny stories. x.x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:45 pm
Congrats!!!! Good to hear people fulfill their dreams. smile

My friend does that sort of thing, he says its a lot of fun. He tried to get me in on it...I say no, no no no. But my arm just might get twisted one of these times, the b*****d keeps teasing me with all the beautiful, mountainous georgia vistas and stuff.

As far as camp goes, I have never been to one. Kinda wanted to, just to compare it with the movie camps. Although, it probably would have been great if I went to some karate, adventure, or art camp, that would have been a great summer.  

Blaiz

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:27 pm
I hate camp! I dont know why but I seem to have a bad experience evreytime I go to camp! The last camp i went to ws pretty cool so I guess Ill go back this summer!
=D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:27 pm
Have a good time Kohana!

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

BlackRoseDahlia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:09 pm
No, I have never been to camp...not would I want to because of the things that might lurk in the dark. confused emo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:13 pm
Yes, I'm 18 and I'm afraid of going camping in the forest or the dark of my living room.  

BlackRoseDahlia

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:19 pm
I never went to camp I don't know why though. I knew I could if I wanted. Space camp was the big rage when I was in school but it was sooo expensive there was just no way.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games