Submit

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:02 pm
there seems to be alot of them & I was *cough* wondering how many there *cough*cough* are...

Here's the ones I've found:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jushiro Ukitake
Occupation Captain of the 13th Division, shinigami
Birthday December 21
Height 187 cm (6' 1½")
Weight 72 kg (158.7 lbs)
Zanpakuto Sogyo no Kotowari
Theme Song "Back to the Innocence" by Jonathan Cain
Seiyu Hideo Ishikawa
Voice Actor Liam O'Brien
Ukitake is a sickly man with long white hair. In volume 18 of the manga, it is revealed that the illness he suffers from is tuberculosis and his hair turned white three days after his illness surfaced.[1] Although he is limited by his illness to fighting only for short periods of time, he is a powerful warrior. Before the demise of Kaien Shiba, Ukitake often left the daily operations of the 13th Division to him; now, this responsibility is taken care of by his two current third seated officers, Kiyone Kotetsu and Sentaro Kotsubaki. To Ukitake's chagrin, the two constantly compete over which is the better assistant. Ukitake is the only captain who currently has no lieutenant.

User Image Souji Okita
Okita is, of course, the sweet, kind, caring and somewhat feminine swordsman of legend, Captain of the First Unit of Shinsengumi. In the show, he seems to like to irritate Hijikata and the rest of the Shinsengumi by acting somewhat like a girl. He loves children and has a sweet tooth, and he adores Kyoto candies. One of the youngest members of the Shinsengumi, he mastered all the sword techniques of the Tennen-rishin ryu (the style of kenjutsu used by the Shinsengumi) in his teens and went on to become a teacher in his twenties, as well as one of the best swordsmen of pre-Meiji Japan. He died at the age of 25 due to a tuberculosis infection, just before the fall of the Shinsengumi.

note Okita also aprears in Rurouni Kenshin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. < Kenshin vertion

Name- Hyatt

Age- 18

Hair- Purple

Eyes- Blackish Purple

Status- Second Agent of ACROSS

Quote- "Hail Il Palaz....*cough*, *hack*"

Race- Alien
Her most notable trait is her tendency of dying and then reviving over short periods of time, much to the shock of medical professionals. While her constant illness and ability to revive despite apparently being dead are not explained in either the anime or the manga,In addition to her frequent symptom of dying and then mysteriously reviving, a notable characteristic is that she frequently coughs up blood—the classic sign of tuberculosis; this blood is extremely toxic and can cause gruesome side effects, both in open air and when ingested, as happened in at least two episodes

Ukyo Tachibana
Game series Samurai Shodown series`
First game Samurai Shodown
In-Universe Information
Birthplace Ohmi-koku, Koga-gun, Umasugi-mura
Blood type AB
Fighting style Shinmusou Ittou Ryu
Weapon A nameless weapon of his own making
Likes "When I feel the being of my solitary self."
Dislikes "True solitude."
Preferred soulmate/family The Lady Kei and Osaki
Ukyo Tachibana (???, Tachibana Ukyo?) is a character from SNK Playmore's Samurai Shodown series of fighting games.
History: Samurai Shodown
Ukyo is a handsome warrior and expert iaido swordsman, but has a very frail body and his lungs are stricken with tuberculosis. He searches for the perfect flower to give to Kei Odagiri, a female noble who understands him and is his confidante, but is already engaged to someone else.

Takasugi
User Image
The mastermind behind the Kihei-Tai, Takasugi was a young man who hated oppression and created as mch chaos and bloodshed as he could before his life ended prematurely. Afflicted with tuberculosis, he did not live to see his army's eventual victory. During the final battles against the Shogunate, the disease that had impeded him for most of his life struck him down.

by the way, *cough* here's a page about TB http://www.answers.com/topic/tuberculosis

whee *cough*cough*hack*wheaze*choke*cough*gag* gonk
Did I mention I'm also not feeling so good? I've been coughing for over 2 months & my lungs have been hurting alot... I'm also kinda tired & running a slight fever off & on... I think I might have it too maybe... (hasn't coughed up any blood *yet* but has been coughing up phlem)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 pm
Wow there are a lot that have it! Go see a doctor for god's sake!!  

hedgehokey

xXdeathxloveXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:09 pm
wat she said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:46 pm
Hm, I never noticed those anime characters had tuberculosis...^^;;  

IcyFlamePup

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:10 pm
IcyFlamePup
Hm, I never noticed those anime characters had tuberculosis...^^;;
hmm... would think the coughing up blood gave that away... eek *coughs up some blood in the thred* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:48 pm
Kimimaro from Naruto might have it to, but it could be lung cancer. They never really say.  

Sorinchako

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:55 pm
I made a fan-art about coughing swordsmen
User Image
Behold the TB squad!!! xd *cough*cough*hack*choke*wheaze* anyone who fights them is bound to get sick *coughs some more* I've been training with them in the dojo, can you tell?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:56 pm
someone's going to jump on you for the poll xD  

Syrotek
Crew

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:52 am
Iyamashi
someone's going to jump on you for the poll xD
okay I removed it, but why?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 pm
because of the stupid rule, claiming polls are messy. =| don't ask me, i'm on your side.

hey, you posted something else about wheezing blood. xD  

Syrotek
Crew

yaoilicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:27 am
Wow... that's a LOT of people with that... disease... I HOPE YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!... GO get checked!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:21 am
yaoilicious
Wow... that's a LOT of people with that... disease... I HOPE YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!... GO get checked!!
I did The TB test came up negative, & they said my lungs looked "normal", but I didn't really trust what they said about my lungs & will be getting a 2nd opinion on that though. My doctor doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed... stare She tried to prescribe an allergy medicine for symptoms I didn't have, & told my mom that she had carple-tunnel-syndrom in her right hand even though she was left handed rofl + the fact that the first X-ray machine wasn't working & they had to try another xd ...but yeah I got the X-rays... & I'm gonna take them to another doctor to have them looked at. Cuz I know there's something wrong with my lungs... After I got home I actually got down on the floor, & curled up in a ball whining & crying from lung-pain, crying then started choking & gagging & spiting up a bunch of phlegm... *cough*cough*hack*choke*gag* gonk I don't think that's "normal" do you? Also, when I got the X-rays home & looked @ them I think I might have seen a white area in X-ray right where I had been feeling pains. eek So, um... yeah... I still need to get that looked at. sweatdrop  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:12 pm
Sorinchako
Kimimaro from Naruto might have it to, but it could be lung cancer. They never really say.

nah, i think kimimaru has it cuz he uses his own bones as weapons and shoots them from his body all the time...not healthy, i tell u  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:38 pm
darkdark7
Sorinchako

nah, i think kimimaru has it cuz he uses his own bones as weapons and shoots them from his body all the time...not healthy, i tell u

Yeah, that is a definite possibility.  

Sorinchako

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas