Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Reading & Leeds Festival Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Live in the UK?
  Nope.
  Yep.
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 pm
Panic! At The Disco News Entry 3-19-07
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that we will be playing Reading and Leeds this fall over in the UK on August 25th and 26th respectively. We're playing with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arcade Fire and Bloc Party, so it should be quite a show. We'll hopefully see you all there.

You can purchase tickets here.
- panic!

All I have to say about that is...those UK kids are lucky. No?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:47 pm
I'm so flying over there.
Haha.
I wish.
domokun

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:18 pm
cry The only thing I'm worried about is what happened last summer at Reading...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:44 pm
I have to confess, I laughed when I saw the video.
;_;

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:04 pm
jenny without sound
I have to confess, I laughed when I saw the video.
;_;

gonk

I have to confess, I cried when I saw the video. crying

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:23 pm
Aww, I'm sorry.

At first, I was like, "What happened?! o_O" and then I watched it again and saw the water bottle and laughed.

Little did I know that it was full.

I just compiled an online wishlist of 14 shirts, to a total of ...
-gets out calculator-
$142 plus a whole mess of shipping and handling
So, eh, $160..

Wow. xD
I'm expensive.
Then again, I should deserve this, since I never buy anything and my mother calls me picky all the time. o_o Maybe she'll shed a tear at the fact that I am able to make decisions for myself!
most likely not.
and this had nothing to do with R&L.

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:36 pm
I didn't know if he was going to be okay. crying I was just sitting there, crying, being all like, "Comon ZACH! Make him wake him up!!!" But then he finally stood up. And I started thanking God. xD I think he has a lot of guts for finishing the performance. He was like, "You can't take me out that easy!!" That part made me laugh. xD

Oh, nice. For 14 shirts, that actually isn't that bad. =O I spent 20 bucks today on band merch. 8] After I saw Ports Of Aidia, I went over to their band merch table because I wanted to talk to them. I was going to buy a shirt, but I realized I only had 8 dollars left and their shirts were 10 dollars. They were all like, "Aww, thats okay! We'll take the 8 dollars!" And I was just like, "I think I love you guys." xDD And they helped me get the right size and everything. They were super nice. <3 They even asked me my name and stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:56 pm
Aww. That sounds really cute. xDD
I can just imagine you, wailing, and then all of a sudden, Brendon springs to life. "AHOY MATEY, YOU CAN'T TAKE ME DOWN, HOMIE~" and you're like "OMGZ B-DEN IZ ALIV!!! *happyhappyjoyjoy*"
*awws at the thought of that*

Ooooh. That's pretty cool. ^__^
Are they local? I love local bands, they're so nice, and unsigned ones too. They always comment you on myspace and they end up being really cool people. Like this one band I know, From A Whim, they're reaalllllly good and Lamoni is a totally affable person. So you should check them out, if you can ;3

im in dere top frienZ!1193&@!!!!193

*hyper*

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:26 am
jenny without sound
Aww. That sounds really cute. xDD
I can just imagine you, wailing, and then all of a sudden, Brendon springs to life. "AHOY MATEY, YOU CAN'T TAKE ME DOWN, HOMIE~" and you're like "OMGZ B-DEN IZ ALIV!!! *happyhappyjoyjoy*"
*awws at the thought of that*

Ooooh. That's pretty cool. ^__^
Are they local? I love local bands, they're so nice, and unsigned ones too. They always comment you on myspace and they end up being really cool people. Like this one band I know, From A Whim, they're reaalllllly good and Lamoni is a totally affable person. So you should check them out, if you can ;3

im in dere top frienZ!1193&@!!!!193

*hyper*

Thats kind of how it happened. ;D You crack me up. I hate it how after that happened, people started calling Brendon a wimp and all that. Anybody would of been knocked unconscious if a full bottle was thrown at their temple, you know?

I guess you could say they are local. O.o Kind of. They've toured around my four-state region. But, mostly, they stay in three hours of their city. Like, it took three hours for them to get to where I saw them. I totally agree with you, local bands are the best. The fame hasn't gone to their head. ;P I've met so many bands, and have so many signed albums from local band concerts. =D They're all so nice. Easy to talk to.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:55 am
I was really surprised when I saw what happened to his face, and I was like, "Damn, that WAS serious. o__o;"

Ooh. That's cool.
Lul, I want to go see some bands sometime. D: But my parents are like.. no. I mean, they don't like the music I listen to, and just because I have a really bad temper doesn't mean that was influenced by the music. They blame so many bad things that I've done by the music I listen to, and I know what I was doing at the time, and it had nothing to do with what I listened to, so that pissed me off. So's now I'm kind of afraid to confront them to returning my iPod to me, especially since it belongs to my older sister now.. Which was mean, 'cause it was a birthday present. l:
-sighs-
Asian parents.
-shakes head-

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:08 pm
I think that it's one thing to dislike a band, but it's another thing to disrespect them. To actually throw a bottle up on stage and knock out the lead singer is a little be ridiculous. I mean, if the person really hated him that bad, he could of just left or waited it out. He doesnt have to moshjump around if he doesn't want to. He doesn't have to sing along. I don't understand why anyone would be so disrespectful. The band put time and effort into being there. By knocking Brendon out, they were on stage for a even longer period of time. Kids these days...

My parents arent like your parents. =O I go around my house singing "You Shook Me All Night Long," by ACDC, and they think it's funny. HAHA. I mean, my dad is the one who went with me to see P!ATD. I didn't want my friends to go with me. I wanted my dad to come. <3 Hehe. My dad has seen just about every band ever. Fo'realzz. D=

I'm sure your parents will grow out of it. Maybe they just don't want their little girl to grow up. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:34 pm
I totally agree, that is wayy out of line, but it's horrible characteristic of human nature to want to harm someone for no good apparent reason. And I can say this because I've had so impulses to just jump up and strangle people. But I can't, because I'm too nice.. and I'm pathetically weak. sweatdrop I think I have anger issues. xD

omgz.
Your parents own.
SRSLY.

I wish my parents weren't asian.

Okay.. I kind of like having asian parents, but I wish they were white-washed.
Lul, excuse my offensive terms.

I hate it when my parents feel the need to spark up a lecture about when they were a kid, they didn't have anything I did, and my sisters didn't either, and how I should be grateful and blah blah blah.

The thing is, I'm not ungrateful, but seeing that my parents and I have a 4 to 5 decade age difference, and my sisters are a good 10+ years older than me (Okay, so one is 9 years older and the other one is 13 years older.. that still averages to an 11 year difference!) and I wish that they would kind of wake up and be a little more open minded, but I can't really expect that much.

They don't really like anything I like. xD And sometimes I think they're trying to be open-minded, but it doesn't really work out for them. And my sisters make bad decisions for me. I mean, I admit I have some major issues that I try to hide away from, but they obviously can't see it, and their idea of punishment is way extreme. I am still steaming mad over the fact that they took my iPod away from me, and the only way I can get it back is if my sisters put in my music for me. Which does not work out, at all. I mean, seriously, I'm running out of people to talk to and I think I could have used a councellor months ago, but seeing as my parents and my sisters have no experience with "my kind" they think that taking away the "problem" will result in "solution"

lawl @ my interpretation of their thinking.

Wow, what a rant. xD

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:37 pm
jenny without sound
I totally agree, that is wayy out of line, but it's horrible characteristic of human nature to want to harm someone for no good apparent reason. And I can say this because I've had so impulses to just jump up and strangle people. But I can't, because I'm too nice.. and I'm pathetically weak. sweatdrop I think I have anger issues. xD

omgz.
Your parents own.
SRSLY.

I wish my parents weren't asian.

Okay.. I kind of like having asian parents, but I wish they were white-washed.
Lul, excuse my offensive terms.

I hate it when my parents feel the need to spark up a lecture about when they were a kid, they didn't have anything I did, and my sisters didn't either, and how I should be grateful and blah blah blah.

The thing is, I'm not ungrateful, but seeing that my parents and I have a 4 to 5 decade age difference, and my sisters are a good 10+ years older than me (Okay, so one is 9 years older and the other one is 13 years older.. that still averages to an 11 year difference!) and I wish that they would kind of wake up and be a little more open minded, but I can't really expect that much.

They don't really like anything I like. xD And sometimes I think they're trying to be open-minded, but it doesn't really work out for them. And my sisters make bad decisions for me. I mean, I admit I have some major issues that I try to hide away from, but they obviously can't see it, and their idea of punishment is way extreme. I am still steaming mad over the fact that they took my iPod away from me, and the only way I can get it back is if my sisters put in my music for me. Which does not work out, at all. I mean, seriously, I'm running out of people to talk to and I think I could have used a councellor months ago, but seeing as my parents and my sisters have no experience with "my kind" they think that taking away the "problem" will result in "solution"

lawl @ my interpretation of their thinking.

Wow, what a rant. xD

I love your posts. xDD I can honestly not see you having an anger problem. You seriously seem like one of the nicest people ever. And I'm not just saying that.

Dude. You and your sisters have a huge age difference. My older sister is only 2 year older than me, and thats my only sibling. eek

I'll talk to you. biggrin And to deal without your iPod, just listen to your iTunes. xDD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:59 pm
Aw, why thank you. xD I find it much easier to speak online, because I'm not actually talking physically with my mouth, but rather, putting my thoughts on paper. Except this is an online forum... site

Heh, yeah.
My sisters and I are really different from each other.
IN FACT, MEET MY SIBLINGS!

Oldest (26, to be 27 in September):
    She likes... rap/hip-hop/r&b kind of stuff, you know.
    Her favourite stores consist of, from what I know, Bebe, BCBG, Anthropologie, yeeauh.
    Actually, this is probably my favourite sister, but we're not really close or anything.

Middle (21.. I forgot when her birthday is)
    I don't really like this sister.
    She likes to give me her clothes, and when I don't want it, she asks me why and I never know how to answer that question properly, because when I do, she always gets into this little hissy fit and goes off in a "WHY JENNY IS GOTH" rant. I learned to control my laughter over this by drowning out her shrill voice with my ipod. Unfortunately, not anymore. o_x
    She likes... er.. I don't know what she likes. She likes weird stuff. Like once, I found A Perfect Circle on her ipod, and she was asking ME if they were dark. I was like, "What the hell? They're on your ipod, why should I know?!" I guess she likes alternative stuff. and Justin Timberlake.
    Her favourite stores are Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Ruehl, and the works.

And then there's yours truly (13 as of two months ago!):
    Er. I don't know what to say about myself. I think my family thinks I've been influenced badly or something. :c I mean, I don't think I'm a bad kid. I do extremely well in school. I'm a little lazy, but what normal teenager isn't?!
    I get really sensitive around them and I hate summer trips to Vietnam, 'cause I hate not being able to go to Warped Tour. I mean, it wouldn't really make a difference, whether I was in the states or not, if I could go to Warped, because I'm pretty sure the answer is no..
    Hmm. My family thinks I'm weird. x: Oh, especially the fact when I was going through a My Chemical Romance phase, I had a bunch of Frankie Iero pictures saved on my computer, and my mom looked at that. o____o Boy, did I get in a lot of trouble. ;_; OH, and another time, my older sister, the middle, read my IM convos. :ccccccccccc
    So basically my family doesn't trust me.
    Oh well, I'm still here, and while my older sister is away. 'Cause she's the one who frowns on everything that I do, most of the time, so now when we go to visit her in San Francisco, I have to pretend to be nice.
    I'm going to work my way around my family so I can get what I want. Because I never have, and I think that maybe I should speak up a little more because they have to really know who I am and get used to it. And I'm not a bad person. I have priorities! :'D
    I don't know what they're talking about.
    I'm normal.

I like telling strangers about my life.

I like to constantly think that it's the fact that I'm asian and that asian parents have a hard time grasping normal concepts than parents who were raised in the US. l: Which is probably true.. xD

I never kept my music on iTunes, it was all loaded up on my iPod. And any music I did have on my computer, I deleted the files before any of them could rummage through it. My family is nosy! Like once, my mom read my diary and then I got in trouble. :c

I just realized, it's been almost three months since that iPod got taken away from me.
-insert funeral music here-

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:07 pm
jenny without sound
Aw, why thank you. xD I find it much easier to speak online, because I'm not actually talking physically with my mouth, but rather, putting my thoughts on paper. Except this is an online forum... site

Heh, yeah.
My sisters and I are really different from each other.
IN FACT, MEET MY SIBLINGS!

Oldest (26, to be 27 in September):
    She likes... rap/hip-hop/r&b kind of stuff, you know.
    Her favourite stores consist of, from what I know, Bebe, BCBG, Anthropologie, yeeauh.
    Actually, this is probably my favourite sister, but we're not really close or anything.

Middle (21.. I forgot when her birthday is)
    I don't really like this sister.
    She likes to give me her clothes, and when I don't want it, she asks me why and I never know how to answer that question properly, because when I do, she always gets into this little hissy fit and goes off in a "WHY JENNY IS GOTH" rant. I learned to control my laughter over this by drowning out her shrill voice with my ipod. Unfortunately, not anymore. o_x
    She likes... er.. I don't know what she likes. She likes weird stuff. Like once, I found A Perfect Circle on her ipod, and she was asking ME if they were dark. I was like, "What the hell? They're on your ipod, why should I know?!" I guess she likes alternative stuff. and Justin Timberlake.
    Her favourite stores are Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Ruehl, and the works.

And then there's yours truly (13 as of two months ago!):
    Er. I don't know what to say about myself. I think my family thinks I've been influenced badly or something. :c I mean, I don't think I'm a bad kid. I do extremely well in school. I'm a little lazy, but what normal teenager isn't?!
    I get really sensitive around them and I hate summer trips to Vietnam, 'cause I hate not being able to go to Warped Tour. I mean, it wouldn't really make a difference, whether I was in the states or not, if I could go to Warped, because I'm pretty sure the answer is no..
    Hmm. My family thinks I'm weird. x: Oh, especially the fact when I was going through a My Chemical Romance phase, I had a bunch of Frankie Iero pictures saved on my computer, and my mom looked at that. o____o Boy, did I get in a lot of trouble. ;_; OH, and another time, my older sister, the middle, read my IM convos. :ccccccccccc
    So basically my family doesn't trust me.
    Oh well, I'm still here, and while my older sister is away. 'Cause she's the one who frowns on everything that I do, most of the time, so now when we go to visit her in San Francisco, I have to pretend to be nice.
    I'm going to work my way around my family so I can get what I want. Because I never have, and I think that maybe I should speak up a little more because they have to really know who I am and get used to it. And I'm not a bad person. I have priorities! :'D
    I don't know what they're talking about.
    I'm normal.

I like telling strangers about my life.

I like to constantly think that it's the fact that I'm asian and that asian parents have a hard time grasping normal concepts than parents who were raised in the US. l: Which is probably true.. xD

I never kept my music on iTunes, it was all loaded up on my iPod. And any music I did have on my computer, I deleted the files before any of them could rummage through it. My family is nosy! Like once, my mom read my diary and then I got in trouble. :c

I just realized, it's been almost three months since that iPod got taken away from me.
-insert funeral music here-

Haha, you pick favorites. Your siblings sound interesting.
I can't believe you just turned 13!
I thought you were like, 2 to 5 years older than me!

I feel the need to tell you about my sister now. =D She is 17, and a senior in high school. Shes a model. Yeah, seriously. She models for the photography place in my town. She is also a Certified Nurses Aid, and works in a old people home. Yes, at the age of 17 she is a CNA. Shes crazy. She also volunteers at the hospital and she used to be a hostess at a restaurant. She wants to go to college to be a radiologist [those people that take x-rays]. She plays varsity softball. She has a boyfriend, and he is pretty awesome. They've been going out for about three years. And yeah...I guess thats about it. She gets in trouble a lot. =D

And then theres me. =D I'm 15 next month. I'm the angel and baby of the family. Like, the entire family. Out of like, thirty cousins, I only have one cousin thats younger than me. But I never see her. So she doesnt count. I'm the youngest person with my last name. I was a cheerleader for three years, so I'm hella flexible, athletic, and all that jazz. I was a flyer. I made the JV team as a freshman. I don't do cheerleading anymore because I got sick of it, and it wasn't fun anymore. I adore concerts and just music in general. I'm a choir student. I was recently invited to do lead vocals in a band that my friend is trying to start, so, I'll see how that goes. I'm also trying to learn guitar. I take drivers training next month. Umm. Yeah. I love drawing and art. And math. I want to be an architect. I have more stuff I love on my profile if you haven't seen it already. ;D

So, wait. If you don't have iTunes, how did you get stuff onto your iPod? You seem really attached to your iPod. xDD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff