Submit

Have you seen it?
  Yes
  No
  Eh, what movie?
View Results

Dasbettzeug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 am
Just curious, has anyone seen this movie yet?
Or do you want to?
And if you have already, did you like it/recommend it?

Discuss - don't spoil though. wink

I haven't seen it yet, however I'm planning on it soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:46 pm

Very good movie.. IF you can handle a lot of very detailed gore. Wonderful special f/x and how they found that many men with such good bodies, I really dont know. Quite a bit of their abs is most likely aided by computers though. Anywho, definetly not a movie I'd sit and watch with my parents [then again my parents cant stomach much in the way of blood, if they see too much they have to leave..] I was sort of expecting something a bit different than what I saw, but it was still very good. I recommend you go see it.

hope i didnt spoil anything -sweatdrop-

bite.me.barbie

DarkOne358

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:17 pm
I havn't seen it yet, but I'm going to *insert adult words here*!!! XD

Mmm... Gore. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:27 pm
I saw it the day it came out because friends wanted to. XD
It's a good movie... I wouldn't call it great, or recommend it though. XD
But that's just... because I like movies with more of a storyline to them. There wasn't enough to draw me into the characters and the hack and slash bit got boring for me right away.
...The special effects also ruined the movie for me. It made it too.. sort of.. hoaky to me.
I say it's worth renting, but not going to the theaters for. I knew I was going to a 'guy movie,' but I didn't expect it to be so boring. ^^;;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

aaaaasdfghj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:03 pm
User ImageAlways remember that you are absolutely unique...

It was a fairly guy based movie, alot of fighting and female based nudity. It was ok, didn't make me want my money back like Dead Silence... That movie sucked out loud...

...Just like everyone else.User Image

OULIXEUS: I pressed edit instead of quote... you know... cause I'm an idiot! So ignore this. And uh... sorry for the confusion. (I'm never gonna get used to that damn button placement.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 pm
It is quite possibly the BEST movie I have EVER seen in my ENTIRE life.

Beyond that it has left me speechless. I just loved it.  

Oulixeus
Crew

Dasbettzeug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 am
interesting.... and yet torn reviews....

- No plotline kind of puts me off the idea of watching it.
- I'm not bothered about the gore.
- SFX I'd have to see to base an opinion
- and the half naked men is a bonus, I guess.

I may take Backwards advice and just rent it when it releases.

Thanks for replying everyone!

whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:04 am
Wellll~ there is sort of a plot line. But I saw it as a weak attempt to throw something in to keep.. people who want a plot line interested...
Oh dear~ I guess... don't come yelling at me once you see it on video and say that you would've wanted to see it in theaters. D; XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blacula

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:10 am
Oh My A god! I saw it yesterday and I really recommend seeing it. It has great effects and amazing action scenes. The story isn't bad either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:51 pm
-crayonscribbles-
User ImageAlways remember that you are absolutely unique...

It was a fairly guy based movie, alot of fighting and female based nudity. It was ok, didn't make me want my money back like Dead Silence... That movie sucked out loud...

...Just like everyone else.User Image

A friend of mine suggested she liked it because there were really ripped men in speedos the whole time. I suppose that could be a good reason to like the movie from a more of uh.. I don't want to say 'feminine aspect' because it's to old fashioned... like, if you can stand to watch the fighting and enjoy a story about honor and determination, then the men are an added bonus.

If anything I personally did find an essence of sensitivity in the movie. I felt somewhat ashamed that people like that King are few these days. It was gut-wrenching to see how it all played out.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:03 pm
XDD I guess I should also say that the speedo thing grossed me out. I'm all for a guy who's in nice shape, but I never could stand that really bulky muscle look. It grosses me out to see so many veins popping out...
XD~~ There were a couple cuties that i kept my eye on though. ;]

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff