sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:06 pm
Darn~ I just logged on and will have to log back off in a second. And~ I'm missing the start of the event. ;.;
I like that you can participate in the event all over the site and not in just one forum~
And... I was hoping that we'd get items! <3 So far there's a pin, I haven't seen any other items.
Oh well~ I'll make this thread more spiffy later. XD

Are you guys excited for the first St. Patrick's Day event? have you gotten any of the four leaf clovers yet? How about the items? Do you like that it's random, or would you rather be in one forum for the event?
Are you getting annoying clovers that you don't want? ...Who wouldn't want a bit of extra luck? Have you made a good chunk of change for selling the first items? <.< >.> And, um, yeah~ discuss the event. I haven't learned much about it in the couple minutes that I've been online, but I can't wait to participate in it later~ Free items! And green~ What a lovely color. x3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:08 pm
x.x I got a clover in the middle of posting this and crossed my fingers in hopes that I wouldn't lose the post.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:23 pm
I keep getting them after PMs so they disappear before I can click on them!
Darn you Fast Internet Connection!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Yes, darn that connection. O:

This thread has info on what you can get and how many clovers you need: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24659377
Edit: This one also has the same info~~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24660321

Heheh, and now off to collect some of those clovers~~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:33 pm
crying I missed 2 of them.... well, I better check out the thread! thanks Cabbi!! hope it works!
and worse, my towns doesn't even work!! I tought I would love this day, but it's getthing worse! >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:50 pm
o: That sucks~ If the box floats off your screen, but the "!" is still lit up, you can still click the ! to get the clover. :3

And~ I haven't tried out Towns yet. That's not fair to users who can't get Towns to work...

I want to know if the clovers will still exist after the event is over, or if they'll stay in our inventories... These type of items don't usually sit with our other game items, nor can we usually sell them...

And~~ I'm glad that we finally have a green handheld item. I was glad when that jenny's purse came out, but you always have to match the gold on it. Too bad this new item isn't a little bit bigger...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:51 pm
I would rather it to be in the forums, but where's the excitement most times!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:57 pm
sdrawkcab
o: That sucks~ If the box floats off your screen, but the "!" is still lit up, you can still click the ! to get the clover. :3

And~ I haven't tried out Towns yet. That's not fair to users who can't get Towns to work...

I want to know if the clovers will still exist after the event is over, or if they'll stay in our inventories... These type of items don't usually sit with our other game items, nor can we usually sell them...

And~~ I'm glad that we finally have a green handheld item. I was glad when that jenny's purse came out, but you always have to match the gold on it. Too bad this new item isn't a little bit bigger...

I've tried the "!" button.... and still squat!! I even tried going back -_- (desperate times calls for desperate measures!!...))
I just think I need more green items.... since it's my favorite color and all...!

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Steffy08

I've tried the "!" button.... and still squat!! I even tried going back -_- (desperate times calls for desperate measures!!...))
I just think I need more green items.... since it's my favorite color and all...!
Hmm~ I think that button only works if you haven't clicked away from the page yet...
Oh definitely. <3 Green is an awesome color. It's one of my favorite colors along with blue and pink. I can't pick just one. XD;;
Yeah~~ I think I'm starting to miss the structured forum event... the clovers are too random. D:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:21 pm
I just got on so i havent seen any clovers yet but I hope i dont miss any XP  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:25 pm
sdrawkcab
Steffy08

Hmm~ I think that button only works if you haven't clicked away from the page yet...
Oh definitely. <3 Green is an awesome color. It's one of my favorite colors along with blue and pink. I can't pick just one. XD;;
Yeah~~ I think I'm starting to miss the structured forum event... the clovers are too random. D:

Yea..... =( but hey, random isn't that bad!
my fav. colors are purple green blue and black!!! XD YEAH!

good luck to you TokyoSamurai94!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:26 pm
Steffy08
sdrawkcab
Steffy08

Yea..... =( but hey, random isn't that bad!
my fav. colors are purple green blue and black!!! XD YEAH!

good luck to you TokyoSamurai94!
thank you!  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:16 pm
yeah so I got some clovers but I cant get into towns.....probably to many people hogging the servers!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:15 pm
sdrawkcab

To be safe, if you want to save some, sell them in the market for a really high price, when they clear out inventories for items in events, they don't clear items in the vend I don't think.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:45 pm
TokyoSamurai94
I just got on so i havent seen any clovers yet but I hope i dont miss any XP
Eheh~ yeah... too many people want on Towns. The QnA looked like it was full of people asking why they couldn't get on...
The clovers aren't really worth it. They sell for 3g each to the store...

@Steff: O: I can't get the timing down on these clovers. I think they're about 5 minutes apart. I'm not really timing it, but just when I think I've got about the right amount of time... they don't appear for another couple minutes. D:
You have a lot of favorite colors too. XD

@Ten: Oh~ good idea. ....And if someone just so happens to buy them for a million gold... then i have a million gold. >3
I think that happend with the rare fish at the release of the DC. O: No wait, that was something else~

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff