The School Codes Are Rediculous. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:46 pm
So today, I thought that it would be pretty cool to do my makeup diffrently. I put small hearts all under my eyes, in diffrent coloured eyeliners, and it looked pretty cool.
So I get to school, everyone isn't ignighted by it, sure I got some compliments but that's about it.
Then, in first period, my teacher called me out right infront of the class and said that I need to wash off my makeup because it's a "distraction" to learning. I glanced at the classroom and asked them if I'm a distraction to learning, and they all didn't care, just said no. So I was pissed off because she told me to wash it off or go to the office. I wanted to just go to the office and take it up to them, but it was morning so I decided to wash it off.
I think that that wasn't right at all. It wasn't like I painted my whole face, I just did something diffrent.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:50 pm
Oppinions?  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:07 pm
You're not allowed to wear a short skirt OVER your pants either.
They asked me to remove it and I pulled it down to do as said but was stopped.
I asked why and they replied, "Do it in the bathroom."
confused
The skirt is over my pants why make the trip?
I took it off in the hall anyways and got a "phone home" the parentals didn't care.
Stupid, isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 pm
i've been written up for :
~Distracting hair color
~distracting hair cut (both becuse My head was shaved and becuse my mohawk was "too long"
~Distracting and negative propaganda (it was a shirt that said "the revolution will not be televised")
~unsafe footware (boots, which were needed for stage crew)
~Unclean grooming habits ( my nails were too long (_)_()
~Refusing to take off sunglasses (there were my normal glasses, they have a bit of purple tint in them)
~ Clothing violations (my pants had rips in then, and i was wearing stockings underneath

school is to groom you to fall in with the herd so that you may become better cannon fodder for your goverment

whats new?  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:32 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
So today, I thought that it would be pretty cool to do my makeup diffrently. I put small hearts all under my eyes, in diffrent coloured eyeliners, and it looked pretty cool.
So I get to school, everyone isn't ignighted by it, sure I got some compliments but that's about it.
Then, in first period, my teacher called me out right infront of the class and said that I need to wash off my makeup because it's a "distraction" to learning. I glanced at the classroom and asked them if I'm a distraction to learning, and they all didn't care, just said no. So I was pissed off because she told me to wash it off or go to the office. I wanted to just go to the office and take it up to them, but it was morning so I decided to wash it off.
I think that that wasn't right at all. It wasn't like I painted my whole face, I just did something diffrent.

I hate school rules with a passion... I think they should shove the rules were the sun does not shine.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:04 pm
If I were you, I'd tell them it's my ******** face and tell them to ******** off. I also agree: it's not like you painted your face up like a clown.
I once got lectured at by my English teacher for wearing a Jthm shirt because it was "subjecting violance into the community". It's ******** stupid  

Fillthee

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:06 pm
Nyed
i've been written up for :
~Distracting hair color
~distracting hair cut (both becuse My head was shaved and becuse my mohawk was "too long"
~Distracting and negative propaganda (it was a shirt that said "the revolution will not be televised")
~unsafe footware (boots, which were needed for stage crew)
~Unclean grooming habits ( my nails were too long (_)_()
~Refusing to take off sunglasses (there were my normal glasses, they have a bit of purple tint in them)
~ Clothing violations (my pants had rips in then, and i was wearing stockings underneath

school is to groom you to fall in with the herd so that you may become better cannon fodder for your goverment

whats new?

nothings new thats how things will always be we have to accept that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:10 pm
Heheh. Speaking of breaking school rules...let's not get into that...

lawl.
I haven't been written up for make-up.

I've been written up for 'encouraging suicide'.
For God's sake it was a Mushroomhead shirt.
A bloody Mushroomhead shirt, but a Mushroomhead shirt nonetheless.

My reaction "How in the bloody batling ******** is this encouraging suicide?"
"It's bloody and gothic. Gothic people encourage suicide."

If not for wanting to disprove the theory that goths are natural school shooters, I'd have done something I would've regret. But I stopped myself, swallowed my anger, and smiled in the smile that I usually give off that says "You're ********" all over my face and said "You're a funny guy" in a calm, cool, collected voice.

Yeah, being the only goth in Booker T. Washington Senior High, here in Miami, where all it is a 'gangstas' and 'wiggas', is not easy.

Nero PsyKoTiX

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:34 pm
I'm reminded of the time, I got told I had to cut my hair in school, I just turned around and told them, if I have to have short hair, all the girls have to have hair as short as mine should be.

Though you were in a limited position with it being make up, even though, you should've gone to the office, or got arsey about what the schools rules do and do not say, if you can leave them flustered, only for a moment, you've won.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:52 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

My school doesn't give a damn about what your clothing is but more so what it SAYS and even then its certain t-shirts, shirts depicting weaponry, or that poke fun at a certain culture ((The word ******** off upside down and backwords written so it looks like Hebrew is an example of such)) I've never had a teacher right me up for what I wear and even then they just tell you to A) turn it inside out if possible B) cover it up or C) get a replacement

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:43 am
Rellik San
I'm reminded of the time, I got told I had to cut my hair in school, I just turned around and told them, if I have to have short hair, all the girls have to have hair as short as mine should be.

Though you were in a limited position with it being make up, even though, you should've gone to the office, or got arsey about what the schools rules do and do not say, if you can leave them flustered, only for a moment, you've won.

I really should of done that. But then again, it was in the morning, and I'm not the biggest morning fan, so I decided instead of killing someone, just to wash it off and make the fat lady happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:47 am
Oh, and I was also written up for my shirt. One day I came to school and had a shirt that had a pattern on it that looked like a corset. It wasn't an actual corset, just a image of one to look like one. But they made me go to the office and get a new shirt because it was "Encouraging sexual behavior". Look, We're in highschool. Sometime in highschool you're going to get ******** and there's nothing you can stop or encourage that.

Also, My friend had to get his jacket taken away because it said "My chemical romance" (the band) and they said that it "Encourages drugs and suicidal" I was bewildered with that one, but yea. My school is Lame.

Oh, Yea, And if the school finds out that you're a lesbian or bi, you get called to the office for counseling for a whole week, on trying to turn you strait.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:40 am
I have no problem with school. Never even had. You can dress every way you want, unless your almost naked. all kinds of haircolors, piercings, tatoos, sunglasses. It is all allowed.

I can wear my long leather coat and my Demonia boots, wearing my spikes, wearing my pigs-head ring and even have funny things attached in my hair.

In most of the schools in the Netherlands they don't make problems about how you dress or what you are. So I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:54 am
GweeTree
I have no problem with school. Never even had. You can dress every way you want, unless your almost naked. all kinds of haircolors, piercings, tatoos, sunglasses. It is all allowed.

I can wear my long leather coat and my Demonia boots, wearing my spikes, wearing my pigs-head ring and even have funny things attached in my hair.

In most of the schools in the Netherlands they don't make problems about how you dress or what you are. So I'm happy.

your school sounds amazing... how long have you been a student at that school question  

Devils_lilboy

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:30 am
Yeah, it is kind of lame... but there are lamer things than that.

Like how no one in my school disctrict, not even the wee elementary kids are allowed to play tag or dodge ball because "they tamper with good self-esteeme growth." Or how if someone is cought with a neon green clearly fake bubbly water gun, they are kicked out of the district and their families have to move so their kid can go to school at some other district.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff