Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Tara's Luv Shack Of Good Clean Soquili. NOW WITH EMO PONY. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsani Is Like A Pack Of Gum.
  NO, TARA, NOT HERE. >:O
View Results

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:39 pm
Tara's Great Big Soquili Quest Thread! :O

....a.k.a, Tara's Cast Of Thousands. xd

xd High time I did this, so I can begin to keep track. It'll look better come my day off, promise.

exclaim Why Soquili?

It must be the "girls and ponies" thing. Seriously, I don't know. xd Gorgeous art by Leelur aside, not many other pets have captivated me as completely as Soquili. I only had one MLP when I was young, and I don't even remember her name now. gonk I was a Fashion Star Filly hor, though. xd Anyone else remember them? And my passion remains the antique carousels of Looff and Carmel. heart

exclaim Why these Soquili? @w@

I typically have a love of obscure or underdog characters. Sometimes I'm mainstream, but not often. Which works well for me, the competition is often less fierce. wink

exclaim Damn, woman, you could buy a Sash with that. D:

My main account, Tara Jenkins, was banned December 2005, as some of you can remember. I've decided that Gaia gold is too easily taken away to hoard it for it's own sake, or for dressup. Besides, I'm Johanna K. Gambino now. xd Can you REALLY see me wearing anything else?

:B That's "anything", not "nothing", Ails. lol

whee But seriously, when I came back to Gaia, I found I still had my beautiful Soquili. And I can't begin to tell you how comforted and happy that made me.

Donors
CuterThanYou - a 60k tip for my sketch of Dirt and Kindle. heart eek

ThVo Jenkins - My heart and soul, his inventory was offered for Uwihi, and any others it could buy. heart Always and forever, my love. *^.^*

Paramekia Darkheart - A Demonic Pitchfork. And then 366,000 gold and a Whip Of Fire. eek heart

Andrani - 100K. eek heart

Lady Kitania - 2K and an October 2006 letter. heart

MEANWHILE, IN TARA'S SOQ LAB! :O
User Image

xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:40 pm
My current herd. whee heart

User Image

Former leader of a mountain herd of Wind Soquili, Tsani was first found searching frantically for the basket that contained his son. Blustery, prideful, yet somehow still good at heart, he has settled amid the Kawani to try rebuilding what he has lost....and try to learn appreciating what he has.

User Image

Tsani's son, Natsiya is a shy one, rarely seen but for when he feels he is needed....which isn't all that often.

User Image

An enigmatic Flutter, Anuyi is still uncertain how Desire has managed to wind around her heart.

User Image

A wanderer with no memory of his past, Tka-ih tries to concentrate on the present among the Kawani.

User Image

A mysterious basket found in the middle of nowhere by a raccoon, this colt only recently emerged, but displays an unusual knowledge of the world.

User Image

A rogue warhorse from a distant tribe, Uwihi was tampered with by their shaman in hopes of creating the perfect mount for the chief. This has left him unbalanced, antisocial....and extremely deadly.

User Image

Korusi is an enthusiastic newcomer. whee heart

User Image

Asehi is fresh from foreign lands, and won't take no for an answer. whee

User Image

Tlano, on the other hand, rarely takes "yes" for an answer. xd

User Image

A rougish Wind from distant skies, you'll give him your heart while he steals the rest. heart

User Image

A mischievous Flutter Kalona, Uwodu is rarely out of trouble.

User Image

The self-proclaimed queen of thieves, this desert mare has many tricks up her exotic sleeves.

User Image

Tsigili would like you to know her. wink

User Image

And Quadidi? xd He just wants to be your hero. heart

Johanna K. Gambino

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 pm
My wish list. heart

Ezel Berbier. (Soq name, Nvwoti.)

The wily old hermetic who delights in breaking the law in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ezel is a character I have played quite often in private RP, and in my fiance's and my fic, Lawful And Lawless. His merry, chaotic personality is addicting. heart Plus he's so kyoot when paired with Babus Swain. >.>; Whom I will also quest for if I can get a bald Soq to look right.

True to his name in Spanish, this Soquili is actually a mule. xd heart

Concept Art
User Image

Lucca Ashtear (Soq name, Sunale.)

Concept Art
User Image

Slash (Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross, Soq name pending.)

User Image

Flea (Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross, Soq name pending.)

User Image

Setzer Gabbiani (FFVI, Soq name and image pending.)

Seymour Guado (FFX, Soq name pending.)

Another tragic Final Fantasy villain, another one I'll never forgive Square for. xd But I can't post spoilers, ya? whee heart To be co-owned by my dear friend, Paramekia Darkheart.

Concept Art
User Image

Micky, Dark Lord Valvoga (Makai Kingdom, Soq name Migi.)

User Image

Zetta (Makai Kingdom, Soq name and image pending.)

Aramis (Makai Kingdom, Soq name and image pending.)

Pintel (PotC, Soq name and image pending.)

Ragetti (PotC, Soq name and image pending.)

Flutterby (Serendipity Books, by Stephen Cosgrove, Soq name and image pending. heart )

Cobra Unit The Fear ( MGS3: Snake Eater, Soq name and image pending.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:43 pm
Quest fundage, as according to Zerg:

User Image
Thank You Letter For February 2004 - 100k-115k-
Thank You Letter for February 2004, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - February 2004
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For March 2004 - 515k-525k-
Thank You Letter for March 2004, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - March 2004
User Image

User Image
Demonic Pitchfork - 170k-187k+
This pitchfork was forged in demonic fire. It is said that an evil dictator used it to spread 'freedom' in his name.
User Image

User Image
Whip of Fire - 32k-34k+
Whip of Fire, The god of summer, Vulcagni, once had a great love. He sacrificed all that he had for her, his power, his status, weapons that could turn the world to ashes... you might say he was WHIPped.
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For September 2005 - 20k-23k+
Thank You Letter For September 2005. An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - September 2005
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For October 2005 - 95k-98k-
Thank You Letter for October 2005. An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - October 2005
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For December 2005 - 18k-20k+
Thank You Letter for December 2005. An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - December 2005
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For August 2006 - 12k-15.5k-
Thank You Letter for August 2006, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - August 2006
User Image x 5

User Image
Thank You Letter For December 2006 - 13k-14.8k+
Thank You Letter for December 2006, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - December 2006
User Image x 5

User Image
Thank You Letter For January 2007 - 9k-11k-
Thank You Letter for January 2007, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - January 2007
User Image x 5

User Image
Thank You Letter For February 2007 - 9k-10.8k-
Thank You Letter for February 2007, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - February 2007
User Image x 5

531k pure.

Overall Total Funds
10,394,750+

heart Sidequest Fundage! heart

What RPG would be complete without them? whee This is where I shall keep track of my funds to help other Soq wishers achieve their goals.

[CNP]Ails von Helson - In her bid to get Tsani right where she wants him, I add the funds of my current auction.

Total so far: 600K. COMPLETE! heart

Kaze Taco - In the quest to get Fable's Maze, I add the funds from my other current auction.

Total so far - 500K. COMPLETE! heart

Destinys_mark - To get the Hero Of Time with hooves, I give the proceeds of my third auction.

Total so far - 600K. COMPLETE! heart

Novastrike - To bring Soquili hawt cyber ackshuns with Axl of Megaman, I give a portion of my massive autobuy. xd heart

Sawaki - For her very first Soquili, I offer to foot the rest of the bill, 430K. whee

Total so far - 500K. COMPLETE!
heart

Dark_Queen_of_Death - Flea is going to need a playmate. whee As such, I offer to foot the rest of Chessy's bill, too.

Johanna K. Gambino

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 pm
Freebies! 8D

whee Keep me company and on track in here and I'm likely going to want to draw you a sketchie. The ones I've done in the main thread so far are addicting. heart

The Story So Far! :O

User Image

For CuterThanYou. heart

User Image

For Bloody_Buffy. heart

User Image

For [x]Natty-Chan[x]. heart

On a quest too? 4laugh If you need a concept drawn, I'll be happy to as time allows. heart Or, feel free to use this as a base! xd I sure do.

Questeh Base
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:47 pm
Links~  

Johanna K. Gambino

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:51 pm
xd Aaaaand open. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:04 pm
*steals a post* ninja

Oooo, so pretty >__> <33333333

Lots of luck to you, Tara! <3

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:09 pm
Thank you! heart whee I'm really fortunate, all I need at this point is opportunity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:41 am
FASHION STAR FILLIES!

eek heart  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:45 am
Celeanor
FASHION STAR FILLIES!

eek heart

gonk SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS! *clings to* heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:30 pm
:O you have some awesome ideas! :is so jealous of Gambino: whee I'd love to see Seymour, though!  

Dark_Queen_of_Death

Amorous Lunatic

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm
Dark_Queen_of_Death
:O you have some awesome ideas! :is so jealous of Gambino: whee I'd love to see Seymour, though!

heart Thank you! xd Haha, I'd be happy to see these no matter who got 'em.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm
Your sketches are really pretty, and a list of nifty characters (Lucca ftw! I have a pet on Subeta named after her). Good luck on your quests X3  

Ves

Garbage Animal

Dark_Queen_of_Death

Amorous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:40 pm
I only just noticed you listed flea! If I get chessy by the time you get him they HAVE to RP!  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff