poll whore!
View Results

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:51 pm
I think there should be a place where the number of online users there are in a guild, to be displayed....!

(whether people are too scared to revive an interesting old thread (like me sweatdrop )or too lazy to make a new one (also like me sweatdrop xd )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:11 pm
well, obviously no1's here... well, I'm leaving!! and maybe I do needed the people online indicator sweatdrop xd  

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:16 pm
Yeah~ I think that would be nice. ^^ I've always wanted something to indicate whether someone is posting in one of the subforums. That'd be much easier than clicking on each of them everytime I check...

Don't be scared to revive an interesting thread. ^___^ As long as there's something to still talk about in it~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:28 pm
LOL, yea, that would be so easy, but guess what? we would also have been lazy (and be making less gold!)  

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:52 pm
I could suggest it in the Captains Guild if you want?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:52 pm
[The.End]
I could suggest it in the Captains Guild if you want?

if you think it would be usefull! I actually would like that!
Thanks

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:26 am
I totaly agree but I think it might be difficult to do  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:26 am
It'd be pretty sweet, like a hit counter or something for every time someone comes to the forum, everyday it would be reset. Not to hard to do, is it?  

Silver.Penny

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:48 am
And~ if only it could tell you who is online too. O:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:54 pm
that would be cool  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:25 pm

I think that if there were some sort of link in the "guild members" page that brought you to a page sort of like our friendslists where if we click on the 'online' button when viewing all of our friends, we would then only be able to see those who were online. Someone tell me if this makes sense because so far today, I've wanted to do nothing but ramble and I tend to not make too much sense when I start rambling enough.. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:08 pm
original karbear

I think that if there were some sort of link in the "guild members" page that brought you to a page sort of like our friendslists where if we click on the 'online' button when viewing all of our friends, we would then only be able to see those who were online. Someone tell me if this makes sense because so far today, I've wanted to do nothing but ramble and I tend to not make too much sense when I start rambling enough.. ^_^

no worries. i get what youre saying. and i completly agree Steffy08!! That would be super-dooper. (sorry i just got back from hanging with my lil cousins for the weekend....although i might have just used that word either way, with the mood im in..heh sweatdrop blaugh )  

Blaiz

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:00 pm
Blaiz
original karbear

no worries. i get what youre saying. and i completly agree Steffy08!! That would be super-dooper. (sorry i just got back from hanging with my lil cousins for the weekend....although i might have just used that word either way, with the mood im in..heh sweatdrop blaugh )

It's no problem, I use that word sometimes, but not in public! sweatdrop

well, think about it, if they have an indicator that tells you what your top friends are doing..... isn't possible to almost do the same within guilds? confused

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games