Reply Official NANA Guild
Nana Episode 43 (Spioler)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayane-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Whooooo!! in episode 43 Ren and Nana and making out and it looks like Ren choked her whaaaaa!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:29 pm
(spoiler) <---- correct spelling.  

nooblet1337

Lyokia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:26 pm
haha I'm behind in the anime but from the manga, yup yup. Its sexual aphixation (jeez I cannot spell..sorry!!!). apparently at a certain point of strangulation, a higher climax is achieved....weirdly enough this was noticed back when hanging was a popular way of execution wayyy back in history and men would have erections while hung.

but yeah, its a Nana and Ren thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:24 am
Yeah, i was reading the manga and he chokes her with her coller. But hey, whatever floats there boat. wink  

Punchanella

Kaicyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:01 pm
I've never seen that episode >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:41 pm
... Those two are quite odd

Emmskie

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:54 pm
yeah...ren and nana are becoming the sid and nancy thing...-__-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:07 pm
i haven't kept up to date with anime, but i probably should, but i remember that from the manga, yeah it's good  

dissusan

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:05 pm
Im only on episode forty two of NANA. Ive been reading the manga in Shojo beat. So far I love the anime and manga!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:19 pm
my gosh!!! That was such a sexy scene!!! I know in real life it would be an strange boyfriend but ren works in all my fantasies!!! xP  

srita_osa

shrai_shioske

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:14 pm
Lyokia
haha I'm behind in the anime but from the manga, yup yup. Its sexual aphixation (jeez I cannot spell..sorry!!!). apparently at a certain point of strangulation, a higher climax is achieved....weirdly enough this was noticed back when hanging was a popular way of execution wayyy back in history and men would have erections while hung.

but yeah, its a Nana and Ren thing.

which volume of the manga does that happen (don't say the chapter cause i'll draw a blank)  
Official NANA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games