Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Eiji's Book of many recipes (for the 18 and older guild)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:54 am
Hey everybody, I figured I'd post a few recipes for all of you to enjoy. Ill be posting new recipes that anyone can use, and in simple english(spelling errors included).

feel free to post results of the recipes, even some critisism. If you have recipes of your own, go right ahead and share 'em! Pictures would be great, show off your arte de la cucina (spanish for art of the kitchen).

Ill be adding new recipes when ever the crap i fee like it...but at least oncea week. So check soon, check often.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:00 am
(wewt first recipe)

COULIE(RASPBERRY VERSION)

materials:

Fruit (raspberries in this case)
a high mesh strainer
spoon
1 cup measer
sugar (reg)
water
frying pan
stove top
spatula(preferably fine rubber or silocon based)

Ok, take two cups of sugar and make a little sugar mountain in the center of a frying pan. pour a few cups of water aroudn the sugar, to make a little lake. now takea spoon and make a divit in the center of the sugar mountain. Now you take a fruit, like raspberries. Now you strain the juice from teh berries (NO PULP) onto the center of the mountain. you need a lot of juice so cover the entire thing in juice, make sure no pulp gets into the sugar. you can mix said pulp into something tastey like cheese cake. Now turn the stove on low, you need to raise the heat slowly to get the water to just start evaporating but not hot enough to burn the sugar. Then you stir. you stir the mix together very slowly. DO NOT STOP STIRRING! When the coulie has reduced enough to a thick sauce kind of deal then you put it in a container and let cool. Serve warm and only use a little bit on on whatever is tastey like cheese cake or icecream.

((hmm, maybe ill make an icecream recipe next.))  

Eiji-san

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff