Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Jackie0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:51 pm
3/10/07

Jackies Diary:
One day I desided I wanted a silky slime. I had wanted one since the first time I saw a lady with one. So I went into the silky slime pet shop and picked my very own out. There were so many cute slimes it was so hard to deside, but after a while of looking around I finaly found the perfect one. I picked a cute little pink enerjetic slime. I always like the name Pookie so I desided to name my first slime that. I was very exited to get my first slime and couldnt wait for my future with her. I picked up Pookie and took her to my car. The car ride was long but Pookie didnt seem to scared. When I got to my house I gave Pookie a tour. I put Pookie on the desk in her den. The desk seemed like the perfect place to put her, half of the desk got sun light from the near by window and it was in a quite area. Pookie seemed to like the desk so I desided not to move her. I didnt like the fact that pets had to be locked up in cages all day so I made sure that pookie wasnt in a cage and was free to roam around. I had bought a bunch of toys for my new silky slime and couldnt wait to play with her and teach her. I let Pookie get used to the new enviroment...it took a coupple minutes but then she was happy and jumping around, so I picked up Pookie and put her on her floor and took some toys out for her to play with. Pookie held back a little bit but then ran up and started to play with a little ball. I sat back and watched Pookie play...around a half an hour later Pookie was very tired and so was I so I picked her up and put her on her base, right away she fell into a deep sleep. After I put Pookie to bed I went to my room and went to bed. I cant wait till tomorrow![20 sentences]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3/10/07

Pookies Diary:

Pookie [thats me]had been in the Silky Slime Pet shop for a little time. I was always energetic and got excited when someone looking for a slime, most of the time they just passed me because they were looking for something else, but I never got discouraged. Then one day I saw a younger girl walk into the store looking for a slime. It looked like she was looking for a little buddy that she could play with and have fun with, so I thought she was perfect. I was so excited I might be going home with her so I tried her best to look cute and energetic. After watching the young girl walk around a little bit looking at other slimes then the girl came right up to me. The girl looked at me and then went over to a clerk. I was sure I was going home with this girl so I said good bye to the other slimes in the shop. The young girl came back over by me with the clerk and the clerk picked up me and her base and took me to the check out place. The young girl payed for me and took me to her car. I couldnt wait to start my new life. I thought the car ride was a little long because I was so happy to see my new home but when I got there I was happy. It took some time to get in the house because the young girl had to get a bunch of bags out of the back of the car. When we got in the house I new she loved it, the house seemed happy and welcomeing. The young girl took me and put me on a desk, the desk was perfect half my base was in the light and half wasnt I was happy with my new home. After a minute or so Jackie picked me up and put me on the floor while I was on the floor Jackie grabed some toys, I was so happy I couldnt even move but then a coupple seconds passed and I felt like I could move again so I ran to the nearest toy which was a ball. I played with the ball for around 30 minutes. Then I got really tired. Jackie must have seen that because then she picked me up and put me on my base I was so tired and I fell a sleep right away. I cant wait till tomorrow![20 sentences]

40 sentences=7 points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:49 am
3/11/07

Jackies Diary:

Today I woke up and found Pookie in the kitchen. She was eating a piece of toast. I was wondering how she got the bread in the toaster but I decided not to worry. So I walked up to her and checked on her then went to get a bowl of cereal. I got my bowl and sat by her, around ten minutes later she finished her toast and I finished my cereal. After I cleaned the crumbs up I picked up Pookie and some toys for her to play with, I took them to my den and set her and her toys on the ground. I left them there because I had a lot of work to do and I needed t finish it. I went to where my work was and made sure I could still see Pookie then I started working. About two hours passed and I finally got all my work done so I got up and went over to where I left Pookie, but she wasn’t there. I was so worried I looked every where, I was sure she wasn’t to far so I looked in the area. I looked for about an hour then I found her, she was sleeping on her base. I was so thankful to find her, it even made me laugh. She slept for three hours then woke up, when she woke up it was around 1:00pm and I had her lunch ready. She ate her lunch fast, I was thinking she wanted to play more because I didn’t play with her al all today. So I cleaned her plate and brought her to her play area, I let her decide what toy she wanted . She picked her favorite toy, her little ball. So I rolled the ball around and let her chase it. We played with all of her toys for about an hour then she was tired of playing with her toys so we watched some TV. I must have dosed off because it was 6pm when I woke up and Pookie was still watching TV. We ate supper then went to bed, today was a more laid back day. [20 sentences]

3/11/07

Pookies Diary:

I woke up really early and I was really hungry. I found some bread and put it in the toaster, it was quite hard but I stacked up little boxes to make some stairs. When the toast was done I waited a bit because the toaster was hot and I didn’t want to burn myself. I started to eat my toast and when I was just about ¼ of the way done when Jackie walked in. She checked up on me then went to get herself a bowl of cereal, we finished at the same time. She cleaned up then she took me to my play area and she went to go do some work. I played with my toys for a while but then I got really tired [must have been from wakening up really early] so I went to my base to sleep. When I woke up I ate lunch with Jackie then played with my toys more but this time Jackie played too. After a while I got bored of playing with my toys and I guess Jackie saw this because she picked me up and took me to the couch, we watched TV for a while. She fell a sleep and I got to watch whatever I wanted…it was pretty cool but it was getting late. When Jackie finally woke up we had supper and then we went to bed. I felt today was a very laid back day. Even thought it was a laid back day it was still ok. I think i needed a relaxing day. I can't wait intill tomorrow!
[15 sentences]

35 sentences=7 points

TOTAL POINTS OVER ALL:14  

0Jackie0

0Jackie0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:30 pm
3/18/07
Jackies diary:

Wow its getting harder to write in here with all the stuff i have to do like work and takeing care of pookie. It has been about the same for the most part nothing really new. Pookie has gotten used to my house so that is good she explors all the time now. Im thinking i should get another silky slime but im not sure yet. I mean it would be nice for Pookie to have someone to be with but it will be more responsibality. Im not really sure what to write the days have just been flying by and its hard to keep track of everything. Well im going to try to write in here some more but im not promising anything, i have been really busy.

7 sentiences = 1point

Pookies diary:

Wow so much has been happening its been hard to write in here. So much has happend i cant seem to think of anything to write. It has been kinda fun exploring because jackies house isnt so new anymore, but i wish i could have a friend to play with. I mean its not like Jackie is boraing cause she isn't but it would just be fun to have one of my own to play with. Well im sure i will write in here more but i have been up to so much its hard to write in here.

5 sentiences=1point

TOTAL POINTS=16  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:48 am
4/22/07
Jackies Diary:

I went to the pet shop today to get some more slimes. Pookie seemed lonely, and I can't play with her all the time. I got a girl and a boy slime. The girls name is Lily and she came with a cute little halo. The boy slimes name is Blue and he came with a cute little party hat. When I brought them home Pookie, Lily, and Blue instantly bonded. I was very happy, because then I didn't have to worry about pookie getting bored when i am working.
7sentences=1point

4/22/07
Pookies Diary:
Lately Jackie has been so caught up with work that she never plays with me. So when she came back from the pet shop with 2 new slimes i was soooo happy. There names were Lily and Bue, they were really nice and we got along right away. Now i will never be lonley! I thought it was weird that they both had stuff on there heads and i didnt but i got used to it.
5sentences=1point

4/22/07
Lilys Diary
I was so happy when i was adopted. I finally had a home. It was even better that she adopted another one so i wouldnt be alone.When we got to her house it was great to see that there was another slime! I was thrilled. We all instantly bonded and we started to play. It was such a great day!!
7sentences=1point

4/22/07
Blues Diary
I WAS ADOPTED TODAY!!! and better yet i was adopted with another slime so i woudnt be alone!!! AND when we got to my oweners house THERE WAS ANOTHER SLIME! Even though I was the only boy it is still great to have company! Man I got the greatest owner ever! It was the best day ever!

6sentences=1point

25 total sentence=5 points  

0Jackie0

0Jackie0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:56 am
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games