Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
lol i made a useless thread... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DT Tricky

Hardcore Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:32 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 pm
Such a waste of space! cat_confused cat_rolleyes  

Darks-Angel_99

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image

Well... that's one way of getting more people to post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:50 pm
mrgreen  

Elyon Saturn

Interstellar Dealer

16,740 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Buggin' 500

Qrinta

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:02 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:59 pm
hi  

S4NG0

Friendly Gaian

16,900 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

MorseApple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:10 pm
>>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 pm
Shadow Fight
Zphal
Shadow Fight
Who are you people.

WE'VE BEEN LURKING UNDER YOUR BED. ninja ninja ninja

Hope you don't mind! 4laugh

You're funny, what are you doing up so late?

I was playin' vidja-games.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:46 pm
Dancing Banana
when someone tells you to post, you post

The username and the siggy really make it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 pm
Ellynne The Writer
As ordered, I have posted to this thread of nonsensical whimsy. The purpose of this thread, now housands of pages long, remains unclear. Perhaps we live for a life of less sense and more flighty things. What does this say about society in general? That we would rather spend our time and efforts less on things that are productive and meaningful and more on the things that make us happy. This line of thinking, this me mentality, could be the fall of humankind as we know it. We refuse to think of the bigger picture because we are unable to comprhend it. Instead, we hide ourselves in little cubby holes and boxes that are far easier to understand and create a life around. Alas, we do not realize that in doing so, we have imprisoned ourselves, chained to a life devoted to the pursuit of happiness.

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo

And I'm totally okay with that. I await further orders...is there any ice cream on this thread?

As much ice cream as you want, in fact.

emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_facepalm emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom emotion_puke emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bigvein emotion_yatta emotion_0A0 emotion_8c emotion_bandaid emotion_brofist emotion_c8 emotion_donotwant emotion_dowant emotion_drool emotion_eyebrow emotion_hug emotion_zombie emotion_zzz  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:48 pm
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Well... that's one way of getting more people to post.

*Twirls mustache*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 pm
Zphal
Ellynne The Writer
As ordered, I have posted to this thread of nonsensical whimsy. The purpose of this thread, now housands of pages long, remains unclear. Perhaps we live for a life of less sense and more flighty things. What does this say about society in general? That we would rather spend our time and efforts less on things that are productive and meaningful and more on the things that make us happy. This line of thinking, this me mentality, could be the fall of humankind as we know it. We refuse to think of the bigger picture because we are unable to comprhend it. Instead, we hide ourselves in little cubby holes and boxes that are far easier to understand and create a life around. Alas, we do not realize that in doing so, we have imprisoned ourselves, chained to a life devoted to the pursuit of happiness.

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo

And I'm totally okay with that. I await further orders...is there any ice cream on this thread?

emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_facepalm emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom emotion_puke emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bigvein emotion_yatta emotion_0A0 emotion_8c emotion_bandaid emotion_brofist emotion_c8 emotion_donotwant emotion_dowant emotion_drool emotion_eyebrow emotion_hug emotion_zombie emotion_zzz

Oh thank goodness. My philosophical outpourings are directly proportional to my intake of cold sugary treats.  

Ellynne The Writer

Profitable Businesswoman

6,425 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Ellynne The Writer
Zphal
Ellynne The Writer

Oh thank goodness. My philosophical outpourings are directly proportional to my intake of cold sugary treats.

So, will that be two scoops or three?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:26 am
All about this IFFFFF we actually hang out and talk!!!!!Jk talk, I am too hella busy for interactions.  

american spirits

Tipsy Sex Symbol

RoCKWiZ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:33 am
Um...I havent been on Gaia in years. Last time I was active, I was filling out a college application.

Now...I'm at work at a game dev job. D:  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games