Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
If You Met P!ATD... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:34 pm
...What would you say and do?

I'm guessing some people in the guild have actually met them. When you met them, what did you do? What did you say!? What did they say?! Others, such as myself, can only dream of meeting are four favorite talented boys. What would I say? What would I do? I have no clue. I'm still thinking about it. I wouldn't want to sound totally stupid. I'd probably want to say something that'd make them remember me.

So...
- If you have met the band members, what did you say? What did you do?
- If you haven't met the band members what would you say to them if you met them? What would you do?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:03 pm
It all depends on how I met them.

If I saw them randomly walking in a mall or something, I'd probably scream and faint.

x3

Yet if I met them with backstage passes or something, I'd stay up all night picking out my outfit, doing my hair, and practicing what to say to them, which would be along the lines of, "Hi! My name's _____, and I absolute love your music. -insert fangirl ramble here-"

lucyVUITTON

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:28 pm
Hmmm i have no idea.....
i would...panic! most especially if they came here to the philippines gonk
and if they do my reaction will be....

User Image

rofl rofl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:14 pm
lmm7777

If I saw them randomly walking in a mall or something, I'd probably scream and faint.

x3

Yet if I met them with backstage passes or something, I'd stay up all night picking out my outfit, doing my hair, and practicing what to say to them, which would be along the lines of, "Hi! My name's _____, and I absolute love your music. -insert fangirl ramble here-"

If I saw them just walking randomly in the mall, I'd offer to buy them some lunch or something, after I had my freak attack. xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:16 pm
Heavens Savior
Hmmm i have no idea.....

User Image

rofl rofl

I'd shoot for the lips. talk2hand
xDD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:26 pm
`PrimeRib
Heavens Savior
Hmmm i have no idea.....

User Image

rofl rofl

xDD

lol

Heavens Savior

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:57 pm
`PrimeRib
lmm7777

x3

If I saw them just walking randomly in the mall, I'd offer to buy them some lunch or something, after I had my freak attack. xDD

If I didn't faint, I'd scream and point, saying, "That's Panic! At the Disco!" and that would probably be all that I could say for the next coupel of days. x3
After I regained my sanity, I'd grab my cell phone and snap a picture and then ask for an autograph.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:07 pm
Heavens Savior
`PrimeRib
Heavens Savior
Hmmm i have no idea.....

User Image

rofl rofl

xDD

lol

For me, that would be a first kiss with a member of Panic! At the Disco... what a story to tell my friends. xD

lucyVUITTON

xoxSprinklesxox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Yeah I met Panic!
They are pretty much Normal people.. I was amazed that I wasn't nervous when meeting them. They are awesome! But what I didn't like is their eye contact.. they would look down and not actually look up at you.

I met them at an HMV Autograph signing and Acoustic session here in Vancouver.. There were about 7 of us in front of the line from 7am to 5:30 pm.. It was a long day.. But So worth it!
You can see the video I recorded here

What did I say? and What did they say?:
Well pretty much took my poster, layed it out on the table..

Brendon: *jaw drop* Where did you get this?
Me: haha.. Kerrang Magazine.. isn't it huge?
Brendon: *taps Jon's shoulder* Look at this?
Jon: (forgets about the girl that he was suppose to sign) *signs my poster, over Brent's face*
Me: haha!! Awesome..
(Brendon signs it)

With Spencer.. he just signed it.. but still amazed at the poster... Not much talking..
Then Ryan.. The only one that looked at me... He was pretty much awesome. I feel that you can talk to him more then the rest of the band

Ryan: Whoa.. Where was this from? *(he was actually smart and looked at the bottom of the poster)* Kerrang.. I see
Me: Yeah..
Ryan: Yeah I don't remember this photoshoot

We were talking about something else too though.. haha! But I don't remember, it was from last summer..
But Yeah! That's how it mostly went... and the Poster can be found here with their signatures: First One and Second One  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:55 pm
lmm7777
`PrimeRib
lmm7777

x3

If I didn't faint, I'd scream and point, saying, "That's Panic! At the Disco!" and that would probably be all that I could say for the next coupel of days. x3
After I regained my sanity, I'd grab my cell phone and snap a picture and then ask for an autograph.

I bet they carry sharpies with them like, everywhere. Brendon ALWAYS has a sharpie in his hand in pictures. I think it's kind of funny. xD If I didnt have paper on me, I'd have them sign my jacket or something. Or, if I was wearing their band merch, I'd have them sign that of course.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm
lmm7777
Heavens Savior
`PrimeRib
Heavens Savior
Hmmm i have no idea.....

User Image

rofl rofl

xDD

lol

For me, that would be a first kiss with a member of Panic! At the Disco... what a story to tell my friends. xD

That would rock. eek
But I already lost my lip virginity. D=
That would be pretty sweet though...

You: Hey guys! GUESS WHAT!
Friends: OMG! What?!
You: I had my first kiss yesterday!!!
Friends: OMG!!! WHO!!!
You: Guess!!!
Friends: Ummm...Jake? Brian? Tyler?! JUST TELL US!!
You: Ryan. ********. Ross. cool
Friends: OMFGGG!!! NO WAYYY!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:03 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
Yeah I met Panic!
They are pretty much Normal people.. I was amazed that I wasn't nervous when meeting them. They are awesome! But what I didn't like is their eye contact.. they would look down and not actually look up at you.

I met them at an HMV Autograph signing and Acoustic session here in Vancouver.. There were about 7 of us in front of the line from 7am to 5:30 pm.. It was a long day.. But So worth it!

Jon: (forgets about the girl that he was suppose to sign) *signs my poster, over Brent's face*
(Brendon signs it)

With Spencer.. he just signed it.. but still amazed at the poster... Not much talking..
Then Ryan.. The only one that looked at me... He was pretty much awesome. I feel that you can talk to him more then the rest of the band

Ryan: Whoa.. Where was this from? *(he was actually smart and looked at the bottom of the poster)* Kerrang.. I see

We were talking about something else too though.. haha! But I don't remember, it was from last summer..
But Yeah! That's how it mostly went... and the Poster can be found here with their signatures: First One and Second One

THATS SO AWESOME! And you're SOOO lucky! Oohh. I've seen that video before! They sound pretty nice. I love it how Jon signed over Brent's face both times. xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:13 pm
I am jealous.
I am so jealous.

I've met them before.. in my dreams. o__O
It was really weird. I was sitting on the floor of my parent's room, with my gay-tar, and my sister's like, "Hey, you got a worm on your face." So she takes out a pair of tweezers and takes that thing off my face. It was really gross.. it was huge, fat, and this electric green colour. ANYWAY, all of a sudden, the door opens and Brendon comes out of the bathroom, and I'm like "OMGZ HAI2U biggrin " and he's like "-ignore/walk away-"

OKAY SO I DIDN'T REALLY MEET HIM
He was there though...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:20 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
Yeah I met Panic!

(Brendon signs it)

wow that pretty awesome i envy you now
but yet somehow i look up to you
thats it your my new idol

biggrin  

dinosawrz

blackandwhiterainbows

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:46 am
Heavens Savior
Hmmm i have no idea.....

User Image

rofl rofl

sweatdrop OMGyeah. i would be so awesome if they came here.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff