Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fantasy or Sci Fi
  Fantasy
  Sci Fi
View Results

CelestialChaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:47 pm

My favorite genere of books is fantasy fiction. I love Dragonlance, the Guardians of time trilogy and such. Faerie reads are great and dragons are just stunning. Dwarfs are rather cool and kender are my ABSOLUTE favorite. mrgreen

So what is everyone's favorite fantasy/sci fi book?

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:23 pm
Hitchhiker's. cool  

Shryle
Crew

xlilaznxcutiex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:30 pm
I love Fantasy books. Eragon was a pretty good book. Another fantasy book would have to be Twilight & New Moon...it's fantasy-ish since it includes vampires & werewolves. Harry Potter was also another good book. Those are the only ones I can think of right now... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Harry Potter, 1984, Ender/Ender's shadow series, Midnighters (Awesome book. Must read.)  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Flame_Vixen101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:43 pm
I love fantasy such as stuff about dragons, vampires, werewolves and all that. Some of my favorite books are: Demon in My View, Shattered Mirror, Hawksong, The Will of the Empress, Midnight Predator, Eragon and Eldest, All the Harry Potter books and yeah, a lot more I'm not willing to list. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:29 am
Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey and the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King.

Didn't like Eragon so much.  

Edwurd

Fantia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:34 am
I don't really have a favoite fantacy book, but there are several authors that I love to read. Here's a list of some of them (pardon any spelling errors I have a slight problem with spelling that falls into the same family as dislexia): Mersadies Lacky, Tammera Pierce, and Vivian Van Veld. There are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:36 am
I am a great fan of the Shannara Series by Terry Brook but I also enjoy reading any of the books based in Forgotten Realms campaign of Dungeons and Dragons. I still must get around to reading the Elminster series of those. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Maramah Ashenmane

Local Support Device

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 am
I love all sci-fi/fantasy books in general. Most often I'll read a Star Wars novel or Pendragon or something like that  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:57 pm
has any one read the minion series  

The_loving_warrior

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
I love fantasy books, I've been reading Pendragon, His Dark Materials (I read all three books already, the golden compass, the subtle knife, and the amber spyglass), and many more~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 am
Laural K. Hamilton is one of my favorite authors... I like her earlier books better (less sex) but her later books are okay if you get around the sex part... I adore Patricia McKillip, Robin McKinley, and Mercedes Lackey... Any of their books, though Beauty has to be one of my favorites. ^^ I'm a sucker for Beauty and the Beast stories!  

Raven_Roses8

Wheafy the Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 pm
A very short list of some of my favorite books:
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Libba Bray)
Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen (Garth Nix)
City of Masks, City of Stars, and City of Flowers (Mary Hoffman)
Eragon and Eldest (Christopher Paolini)
Piratica and its sequel (Tanith Lee)
Abarat (Clive Barker)
The Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice)
A few of my favorite authors are Robin McKinley, Lloyd Alexander, Garth Nix, Jane Yolen, and a billion others that I don't have time to list. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:48 pm
I'm a big fantasy reader myself too. I'm currently reading the Farrie Wars serious^^ Tis genious! I just love it. Its a great book, you guys should cheek it out. You'd probably like it too^^

ddragongirl

Books/Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces