Amusing RP stories.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:00 am
So some of us will have them, others won't, I've got bucket loads.

But I thought why not create a thread to share them, like last nights gaming session, where in I and my friend had nightmares about each other. A gnome slept with an elf (both male), and the same elf did a business deal mid coitus with another elf.

And thats without going into too much detail, about how the human fumbled and technically killed the male elf. Thank god for fate points eh?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:49 pm
Oh yes, amusing role play moments. We have a lot of those.

There was this campaign where the gods kept resurrecting us when we died. My character got toasted by a dragon, and got resurrected. The only problem were that instead of being resurrected the same place as I died, I got resurrected in the room of a person that had stalked me for a while. And I was naked.

Luckily for me, I was a spell caster, and quickly cast invisibility on myself. I ran out of the room, and ended up at the inn. I figured that I needed some clothes, so I decided to steal the money from one of the people sitting there. And this particular invisibility spell got dispelled if you did something aggressive. So there I was, in the middle of an inn, completely naked and suddenly extremely invisible. Yay...

I don't remember what happened next, but we solved the problem in the end. Still fun, though.

In another campaign I'm playing in, this one a fantasy/horror setting, the following quote came up:

Player: "You know, sometimes I remember that we're playing in a horror setting."
Game master: "And then another dinosaur flies by!"

Just don't ask. :XP:

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:48 pm
Balroggie

There was this campaign where the gods kept resurrecting us when we died. My character got toasted by a dragon, and got resurrected. The only problem were that instead of being resurrected the same place as I died, I got resurrected in the room of a person that had stalked me for a while. And I was naked.

Luckily for me, I was a spell caster, and quickly cast invisibility on myself. I ran out of the room, and ended up at the inn. I figured that I needed some clothes, so I decided to steal the money from one of the people sitting there. And this particular invisibility spell got dispelled if you did something aggressive. So there I was, in the middle of an inn, completely naked and suddenly extremely invisible. Yay...

I don't remember what happened next, but we solved the problem in the end. Still fun, though.

In another campaign I'm playing in, this one a fantasy/horror setting, the following quote came up:

Player: "You know, sometimes I remember that we're playing in a horror setting."

Sounds like Planescape or Darksuns to me. :S  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:19 am
Rellik San
Balroggie

Nah, both did in fact happen while playing D&D 3nodding  

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:40 am
Balroggie
Rellik San
Balroggie

Nah, both did in fact happen while playing D&D 3nodding
Well all the D&D universes are connected via Planescape, so you have Prime, Dragonlance, Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, Darksuns and one or two others I forget there names.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games