Reply The Music Artists Guild
Any one here sing in School Choirs? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

witchling17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:59 pm
I feel kind of silly for posting this... But I love my choirs I'm in!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:58 pm
I'm in regular school chorus, church choir, and show choir!
GO CHOIRS! blaugh  

Lady Tremaine

Fashionable Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

linishere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:58 pm
Uhm. I'm the piano accompanist of my chorus at school.
Last year the chorus sang like REALLY well. We were like above normal public school level for choirs...But this year...Eh. They're kinda...bleh. They've gone back to being regular. Yeaaa.
I actually used to be in the choir at my old school. A private school. It was an auditioned choir. <3
People don't usually want me to sing in choirs anymore, because they don't even know that I sing. crying It kinda sucks. And I actually sing better than a lot of them. (not to brag) So I get kinda paranoid. They're always asking me to accompany them on violin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 pm
I'm in my school choir!
WOMEN'S VARSITY BABY! sweatdrop Yeah, I usually don't get to brag about that. Oh! speaking of choirs, is anyone from choir going to NY to sing John Rutter's Magnificat this year? Since I'm going, I would like to have a chance to talk to someone going this spring break and (Hopefully) meet them in person. 3nodding But I think that's a bit far-fetched but hey, it's worth a shot whee  

ChaoticCatDemon

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:29 pm
choir just started at my school and I sing in Alto.

So far there isn't much to say, all we've done is looked at a micheal jackson song "Heal the World" and practice warm ups.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:22 pm
I sing in our schools Vocal Jazz and the concert choir. our program has been around for about 10 years now.  

aleina1

nanxi

Shameless Loiterer

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:13 pm
I used to be in choir. The teacher liked my voice so much (it served as a nice base, but it made me feel like a boy stare ), she made me sing on stage with my best friend (and a picture of us singing on stage was in the the newspaper along with the article about the school Talent Show). We were in China that time, so it was the Chinese news so I couldn't read much, but I recognized the picture.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:24 pm
nanxi
I used to be in choir. The teacher liked my voice so much (it served as a nice base, but it made me feel like a boy stare ), she made me sing on stage with my best friend (and a picture of us singing on stage was in the the newspaper along with the article about the school Talent Show). We were in China that time, so it was the Chinese news so I couldn't read much, but I recognized the picture.

That's so cool! 3nodding  

ChaoticCatDemon

Tsuguka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:31 am
I'm singing in our school musical and in our school choir ^^ I also play piano in another choir and it's soooo cool biggrin Really love choirs and piano heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:45 am
haahaha yeah since i was in 2nd grade i have been in the school choirs and many more biggrin theyre fun  

wizygal

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:00 pm
I sing in a university choir...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:46 am
witchling17

I'm not in any choirs myself but I love going to them. My ex is in the school chours & its pretty awesum  

kyogoku-san

-Samek-

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:34 pm
I was in them when I was in highschool... was First Chair High Tenor... probably more of a Baritone or Low Tenor now tho sad But yah, got 1's all the time at my Solo's for Solo + Ensemble ^__^ Love singing!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 pm
witchling17

I love listening to them.  

kyogoku-san

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:12 am
I'm in a school choir. I wasn't in there by choice the first year but meh, it's music, so I decided to stay, and hell, it boosts my mark and I like it. I play a lot of the accompanist parts, like the drums and the guitar and all that jazz.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff