35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
uhhh no?
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
I'm just here for the gold
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ummm I'm Chinese and I've been to China, does that count?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
pole whore
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I want a pony shaped cookie with exactly 23 sprinkles in of which 8 sprinkles can not be the same color. -Axel_3621
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
I don't care
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Chichi_san12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:32 pm
Well If any of you have been to Taiwan, can you please share ur experiances here. I'm Taiwanese and I think the country side is B-E-A-UTIFUL!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:06 pm
I'm going to China during Spring Break, would that count?  

Azn Fcuk

augustjewel1991

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:11 pm
Chichi_san12
Well If any of you have been to Taiwan, can you please share ur experiances here. I'm Taiwanese and I think the country side is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

I haven't been there ever. :[  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:36 pm
I went there last June for a week to adopt 2 little brothers. It was pretty cool, but we were in Taipei and it smelled funny...in the city, at least. We went to the Taipei Zoo and that was a very nice change. Also, I loved the MRT stations around the city. They were supercool!! And the escalators were really, really organized, way better than the US. We went to Taipei 101 and my mom bought a bit over $100 (American dollars) on tea. We also took a tour up north, right around where the ocean and "Queen's Head" rock is, and I thought it was awesome how the water flowed over these rocks.

AquilaTheEagle161

xxEbilSoul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Taiwanese dramas are the best mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:56 pm
been there 3 years ago. not bad. lol. everything is for cheap xD hahaha. i love it. but i would love it more if they could do something about the air pollution really horrible... but yet... it's a good place :]  

Koisuruotome

animemangafan4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:54 pm
oh yea me too!! im taiwanese and been to taiwan before. taiwan is great!
we go to koahshiung (the 2nd largest city and i dont know how to spell it) because all my relatives are there. sometimes we go to tainan, hawi liang, meowbeto and yea (i dont like spelling chinese in english). ^^ how about u?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:54 pm
I went there twice - once when I was about 4 and another time when I was 18. I love XimenDing!  

ixolite

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff