Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can you help?
  I'll try....
View Results

dancerchicnea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:18 pm
Take a screen shot of your inventory? I have IE 6 and when I tried once before it came up as just a blank screen with gaia's url at the top and bottom.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:13 am

Screenshotting on a Windows PC is allways the Print Screen/Prnt Scrn/Howevertheyabbreviateitforyou button. :/

If you're on a Mac...then I can't help you. o__o;;
subliminal messaging;
i demand 3 february sealeds, at once!
also, please visit my quest-links on my profile? :'D
User Image
I Love You.
When You're Gone, I'll Die.

abkvs

Trash Vampire

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:18 pm
PC: Prnt Scr button, which can be found to the left of the number pad towards the top.

Open a paint program.

Paste.

Save.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:29 pm
I tried that and it won't paste into paint and it just saves it to my documents in the format of a microsoft office document imaging file. How can I change this setting? I just got my laptop at Christmas so maybe it's a new thing? Oh well can anyone figure this out?  

dancerchicnea

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:18 pm
dancerchicnea
I tried that and it won't paste into paint and it just saves it to my documents in the format of a microsoft office document imaging file. How can I change this setting? I just got my laptop at Christmas so maybe it's a new thing? Oh well can anyone figure this out?
What kind of laptop? Also, if you're using MS Paint then ctrl+v won't work to paste, you have to actually go to the command on the toolbar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:23 am
It's a compaq designed by HP! I tried to paste it that way, but it just tells me the samething!  

dancerchicnea

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:46 am
dancerchicnea
It's a compaq designed by HP! I tried to paste it that way, but it just tells me the samething!
Compaq? And you got it new? Recently? Hmmm...I have a compaq laptop as well, and you're sure you're hitting the "prt sc" button? On my compaq it's at the very top right section. Do you have any other problems with your keys? Might be a settings problem...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:27 pm
That's the button I'm hitting, but it doesnt copy the page it just saves it as a microsoft office document image! It's quite odd and it makes me mad! I don't know why microsoft office is even involved in my internet or if that save thing was an extra when I put office on my laptop!  

dancerchicnea

dancerchicnea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Ok my boyfriend just showed it to me (I'm kind of blonde)! Thanks for your help! Yay I figured it out! I feel so dumb!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:41 pm
dancerchicnea
Ok my boyfriend just showed it to me (I'm kind of blonde)! Thanks for your help! Yay I figured it out! I feel so dumb!
Don't worry about it, I'm glad it all got figured out! ;D  

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers