Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
BMI/target calorie profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll dancing
  great exercise
  *click*
View Results

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:08 am
calorie king's free profile, this just became my new favorite calorie goal site. I think it is pretty much as spot on as a internet calculator can get. I don't know if the calories are based on just your daily activity or if you do a the daily 45 minute brisk walk like the recommend. It kinda looks like the calories are set for you to lose at your weight and general level of activity (most people are "light") and the walk is the other part of calorie burning you're supposed to accomplish in addition to exercise.

Discovery Health is the probably the other site I find things on. Global Fitness also has many free goal nutrient calculators which is nice for macronutrient managing.

Now I am off to walk in front of my TV and have the joy of smelling horse when I start to sweat. Actually, coming off 5 years with minimal horse work it probably will give me a bit of warm squishy feelings inside. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:14 am
I ride and train horses for a living. x) <3
Good work. (:

Thanks for the websites, too, they're of great help. n.n

Moonecho

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:06 am
That's really cool that you're able to do that for a living! I have a lesson of Wednesday, my first dressage lesson, I'm pretty geeked.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games