Demon Slayers or Priests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faves??
  Demon Slayer (Sango, Kohaku etc.)
  Priest (Kikyo, Kagome, Miroku etc.)
  Demon (Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Naraku etc.)
View Results

Auramune

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:36 am
I was just wondering what everyones opinion on what their favorite style of hero was. I personally heart LOVE heart the demon slayer tribe that Sango and Kohaku are from, their weapons and the style in which they kill demons are too awesome. But I also heart ADORE heart Kikyo and Kagome with their sacred arrows and whatnot... What are your faves?
-Any character that has killed a demon at least once counts (even sesshomaru)
-Bumping = secks
-Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:42 am
User ImageSesshomaru is my favorite Demon style hero even though he fights with his younger brother but he's hot and strongUser Image

Kikyo is my fave priestess type hero although she is the undead and she also feeds on the souls of the dead but she helps in th efight against NarakuUser Image

Kahaku is my favorite demon slayer although yeah tachnically he works for Naraku but he's starting to remember his past and he's planning to take naraku down from the inside so its like he's a ninja ninja and I like his sister too. She's a strong female warrior and she can kick demon butt and bandit butt pretty much the sameUser Image  

RhodeKamelot_87

Karafer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:30 am
Priests...i like powers and the like...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:31 pm
I'd have to say I like the demon slayers the best, then the priests, and last the demons (even though we love them too).  

amarshy110

MISS LEESHIE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:14 pm
mine would probably be the demons (because they're just cool), then the demon slayers and the priests. I dont like the priests/mikos that much, but i'll make an exception for Miroku xDD.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:54 pm
tsubakidaray
User ImageSesshomaru is my favorite Demon style hero even though he fights with his younger brother but he's hot and strongUser Image

Kikyo is my fave priestess type hero although she is the undead and she also feeds on the souls of the dead but she helps in th efight against NarakuUser Image

Kahaku is my favorite demon slayer although yeah tachnically he works for Naraku but he's starting to remember his past and he's planning to take naraku down from the inside so its like he's a ninja ninja and I like his sister too. She's a strong female warrior and she can kick demon butt and bandit butt pretty much the sameUser Image

So tru! A preist has spiritual powers which is amazing smile  

-Christian_Angel01-

MsMeany

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:33 pm
I love Miroku. The windtunnel, no matter if it is a curse, is affective and on occasion it also aids the rest of the group!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:08 am
If I had to choose, I'd be a priestess. domokun  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:58 pm
I'd rather be a priestess.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:31 pm
I'm on a 50/50 with demon and demon slayer.
If I had to choose though I'd go with deomns. All that destructive power biggrin Yay!  

Scrubs_fan

cloudndh91

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:01 pm
what is up  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out