Submit

Was he crazy?
  Nah
  YEAH!!
  Partial
View Results

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:12 pm
I Tend to have strange opinions on people, take Charles Manson for example, I respect him for the brilliance he had. If you look at Manson as a person you can see that he was much deeper than the average criminal. *points to quote in siggy* You may or may not belive the convictions he was charged of, I personally am partial. I just want to know you're thoughts on the matter, the case, or anything related.

For those of you who don't know who he is.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:24 pm
I think Manson did do what he was convicted of which automatically make me interested because I have an interest for what goes through a killers mind.  

The Toolness

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm not real sure if he did, I mean looking at his earlier life, yea there were minor crimes, but I'm not sure he would consider murder with no motive.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:16 am
all hail the american dream.

what a wonderful creation and ruinage he is.

a killer's mind? he was not just a killer. a complete criminal; a brilliant and intelligent man trying to obtain all the things he was denied of, but since he was not suitable to be a social beast he had to use other means to earn the respect and recognition that was his birthright.  

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:20 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Brilliance at its peak.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:14 am
I'm glad to know my work is respected.

User Image

MortSanglant

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 am
it isn't  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:39 am
He pulled off what he wanted, but at the same time, I'm the kind of person who detests manipulation.
Any of you guys watch the movie "Helter Skelter"?  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:51 pm
I wrote a report on him and he did not really kill anyone his followers did. I find his mind very interesting though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:20 am
LordAmunShae
I Tend to have strange opinions on people, take Charles Manson for example, I respect him for the brilliance he had. If you look at Manson as a person you can see that he was much deeper than the average criminal. *points to quote in siggy* You may or may not belive the convictions he was charged of, I personally am partial. I just want to know you're thoughts on the matter, the case, or anything related.

who here hasn't heard of manson?

honestly.  

Maggoty Anne

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:26 pm
Maggoty Anne
LordAmunShae

honestly.
Do you know every single person in this guild? Have you asked every person if they know who Charles Manson is? Until you have and can prove it, don't make comments like that to me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:37 pm
LordAmunShae
Maggoty Anne
LordAmunShae

honestly.
Do you know every single person in this guild? Have you asked every person if they know who Charles Manson is? Until you have and can prove it, don't make comments like that to me.

Indeed.
Render ye no judgements
Til ye have met me.

ArynChris

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 pm
LordAmunShae

Eh. I think it had more to do with him being charasmatic and all those other people being impressionable and stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 pm
From his time period, he may of done drugs, making him do that stuff.

My dad calls him a 'nutball'.

Maybe he was just severly convinced his doings were right? Blair Emily did the same.

I believe Sims 2 stories way too much. sweatdrop  

[TL]

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas