Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
i need a good plan to help me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meme446

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:39 am
so can you help set up a plan for me that will help a lot  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:07 pm
Well, if you look at your older posts we've already discussed food. The rest is just starting a workout routine that you like. Starting out slow will make you more likely to stick with a program. I started with Walk Away the Pounds the 1 mile tape (Get Up and Get Started) for four days which would equal 20 minutes of brisk walking in place. I did that for two days before switching up to the WAtP 2 mile tape (High Calorie Burn) or 30 minutes of brisk walking in place, I did the 2 mile for 2 weeks before moving onto the 3 mile (Super Fat Burning) which I do to this day. All the those tapes/times include warm up and cool down so when I was ready and stronger with more cardiovascular health I would warm up and cool down on my own and do a full 45 minutes of jogging in place. I also did 3 sets of 20 crunches for regular crunches, reverse crunches, bicycle crunches.

Next I added weight bearing exercises like pushups, lifting weights (dumbbells I bought at meijer (local super store), yes the colored ones are real weights (they think (and it works) it will make women want to buy them, I just like the grip of the neoprene)), tricep dips, and pilates. Finally I added the more difficult The Firm workout series that use their step (my series is OOP). Eventually I also started jogging outside, I don't run - kills my knees and I can get in a longer more full workout jogging.

Until I was very strong and could do The Firm tapes without having to stop the base of my routine was always Walk Away - which is something you can do for free, any place, if you don't want to purchase the tapes. Marching in place.

So. Start Slow. Eat (mostly) Clean. Find what works for you. When you got everything together, Go Hard.  

dangerousfish

NinjaRapunzel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:35 pm
dangerous is right, it's always a good idea to start out slow.

Also keep in mind, don't set goals too high too soon. Give yourself plenty of time.

Very basic: Exercise for 30-45 minutes a day 4-5 days a week.
Personally I suggest doing a cardio workout (like jogging or jump roping). Then after, work on your arms & legs. Hope this helps!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games