Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
The Gaia Project your take on it. (not this web site)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Click the link!
  OK!
View Results

Marukar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Ok in case you don't know what it is go here.

What do you think of it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:49 am
Here I found the overview:

Overview of the Gaia Project

A long time ago, some beings with negative and aggressive inclinations brought about massive outer space wars in certain parts of the galaxy where the earth belongs. As a result, the negativity of the galaxy increased more than before, disagreements and conflicts deepened among beings, and the harmony of the universe was shattered. Particular star clusters made attempts to overcome and purify the negativities, but their efforts were fruitless because the negativities were deep-rooted.

Facing this situation, the beings of the Origin came to take fundamental measures. Especially, the third Origin, which was greatly concerned about the direction of the universe, initiated a massive-scale project called the Gaia Project, which can move up the whole universe a notch.

The project plans include cultivating a special energy that enhances the connectivity to the Origin of the universe and increases receptivity to others and then dispersing the energy to the whole universe. Through this process, it intends to eliminate eventually any negative activities done by cosmic members and to achieve true harmony of the whole universe. For the project, a special being who can bring oneness into the whole universe was created by the consciousness of the Origin. And then, a special planet which can hold the energy of the special being was also created in the current location of the earth by several energy experts. Right after the creation of the special planet, or the earth, the special being was brought to the planet, and its special energy began to seep into every corner of the earth and started to mature. That happened about ten billion years ago.

Through a long period of maturation, the special earth energy reached its final stage of completion. But in order for the matured energy to effectively spread and penetrate into every star and every resident being in the universe, it was necessary to produce special ingredients, or “vaccines” customizing the earth’s energy to fit each star. To produce these vaccines, various beings of the universe including beings with negative energies were invited to the earth.

Before the public opening of the earth to the whole universe, the consciousness of the Origin along with the high dimensional beings designated to carry out the project (“The Project Guides”) came to the earth first and opened the Lemuria period on the earth. Though the earth had been in a form of light since its creation, it changed to an etheric state at the time of their arrival. Soon, many beings of diverse consciousnesses began to flow in for the experience on the earth. Mostly possessing pure energy, the beings who came in the early Lemuria period could live with infinite pleasure in the pure and clear state of the earth about a million years ago.

As time passed by, beings with negative energy began to flock to the earth, and the situation gradually changed. Because, in an etheric state, beings with pure energy feel pain when they are exposed to the negative energy of others, the earth was decided to be materialized for the coexistence of all beings. Thus, entering the late Lemuria period, the earth changed to the material earth, as is perceived by human beings today.

Beings in the etheric state had complete flexibility and did not have life cycles, but as they began to wear solid, material shell, i.e., material bodies, four agonies of life—birth, old age, illness, and death—started to appear. Thus, the spiritual world where a being stays after leaving the material body was made, and the reincarnation system was introduced to the earth. Thereafter, all the beings on the earth started to move back and forth between the third-dimensional material world and the fourth-dimensional spiritual world.

Until today, the material earth has been administered as a learning place where a being with five senses can learn one by one through vivid experiences. During this course, human beings underwent either complete or partial historical breaks several times, such as the collapse of Lemuria, the submergence of Atlantis, and the occurrences of two great floods. Whenever the material world became ineffective as a self-learning place, the administrators of the earth temporarily ceased the history of human beings and made them start all over again to ensure effective experiences.

The million-year period necessary to produce the vaccines has passed, and it is time for the special energy, which is planned to be completed through the earth’s purification, to be dispersed to the universe. Having played a special role for the growth of the universe, the earth will soon be transformed into a common fifth dimensional planet. During this change, almost all beings, whose consciousnesses have grown through various experiences, will leave for another planet suitable to each being.

In the course of the earth’s purification and metamorphosis into a fifth dimensional planet, the current material world will totally collapse. This event will lead people to have an opportunity to recognize the fundamentals instead of material phenomena, to restore spirituality, and to realize that they have always been connected to the Origin. The Guides of the Gaia Project will start working with spiritual abilities necessary for their roles as they become self-awakened.

Marukar

OSSDude

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:17 pm
Umm wow some very sad crazy people there. I thought it may have something to do with Gaia theory and all of that, sadly not the case, Gaia theory has some merit as a philosophy and it bears no relation to that collection of whackos, I imagine this was founded by disillusioned Von Daniken supporters or something, still looking for some crypto-religious claptrap to believe in. If only stupidity were painful...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:29 pm
Off*beat whoot! hehe, joking. Wow, what a load of crap. *shakes head sadly* I can't believe people need to attach meaning to life just to get through the day. LIFE HAS NO MEANING, GET OVER IT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST.  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:12 pm
That's possibly worse than scientology. I feel so violated from that, like I was bukkaked with stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:05 pm
*shudders* AT first, I thought it was a satire of scientology... Now... Wow....  

Death God Hitsugaya

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:31 pm
I fear this takes "scientology" to a new level.... emo
*sings* its the end of the world as we know it....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Marukar
Ok in case you don't know what it is go here.

What do you think of it?

looks intersting  

Veinlash

Metals_Gospel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:33 pm
hmm makes u think doesnt it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:05 pm
Xia Momo Capernicus
Off*beat whoot! hehe, joking. Wow, what a load of crap. *shakes head sadly* I can't believe people need to attach meaning to life just to get through the day. LIFE HAS NO MEANING, GET OVER IT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

Perhaps living your life to the fullest is the purpose. Sounds good to me. Although, I believe that making the world a better place for us and our decendants should be everyone's pupose. If the theory of evolution was a person, it would agree. Like, erradicating diseases and world hunger. That would be a couple ways of making sure our decendants survive through the ages.  

Gabrielle Proctor

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff