40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:44 pm
Yes, Gaia Balloons~

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the 4th Gaia Anniv. Celebration~ ^___^
I hope you're all hard at work taking those quiz questions. ;]

Well, well~ Gaia's now a whole year older. n.n (Technically since the 18th, but I guess they needed a break before starting up another event). So~ have you enjoyed your time on the site so far? Are you going to attend the 5th anniv bash? O: Do you enjoy the items? What do you hope Gaia accomplishes in the next year?

I~ like the quiz idea to get the items. It'll help users learn about the storyline... since they're bound to learn something while answering the questions. And it'll help control the flood of items that will be released from the event. @.@
I think the idea of giving everybody firecrackers is a nifty one. :3 The items are too big and cluttery for my taste though. ^^; I still say that the Gaia anniv balloons are one of the best Gaia event items. x3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:42 pm

I'm just excited since this is actually the first anniversary event I've participated in. I do wish I had some of the older anniversary items, the balloon especially, but I'll get there one day after the marketplace has inflated them even more and I save up for months on end...

Anywho I need to get back to things like homework, laundry, and other things I need to do around the house. I'll probably post more later. ^_^

original karbear

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Yay!
Like karbear this is the first one Ive participated in and I'm excited. I was rather surprised to how much I didnt know. It was fun to learn more about gaia n.n I do have a Balloon... and a Hat. x.x I bought them way back when I was like.. 5 months old on Gaia. I was thinking about Anniversaries and I thought they might come in handy n.n

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 pm
Aww~~ So this is a special event indeed. ^___^

Heheh, that's lucky that you bought the items early, KI. ^^ And I hope you can get a hold of the gaia items at a decent price, OK.
I love pink. So~ this is my favorite event of the year because we get more pink accents. x3

Yeah~ I thought it was pretty bad that I could answer all of the questions but three on my first time seeing them. But how am I supposed to remember that the giant rocket thing of '04 was called the silent flash? XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:50 am
Theres also something about that ONE question [Silent Flash one] that for some reason Ive come to terms with. There is a 'y' at the end of the answer above the correct one... for some reason because of that ONE letter Ive been calling it The Silent Flashy >< I cant make it go away either x.x oh well... makes it easier to remember I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:12 am
How cute. :3 I'll have to start calling it the silent flashy now. x3

I, um, have come to terms with Lanzer's costume change. It's very.. out there. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blacula

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Well I always liked those slippers but they are freaky expensive. Yeah the items for this event are pretty cool but they don't really match with anything. Also I liked how they interpreted the story into the event because no one including myself pays attention to the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:53 pm
O: Which slippers?~ The Easter ones?

Yeah~~ I feel gypped. My new pink item doesn't match a thing. =P XD;

Aww~~ I pay attention to every storyline update. ^___^ Well, I wasn't as into the story once the aliens came... but I'm hoping that they're gone for good now. >3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blacula

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:19 pm
Yeah the Easter slippers are ridiculously expensive now. I didn't really pay that much attention to the storyline for a while but I'll start reading it more now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:10 pm
@.@ Indeed they are expensive. And cute~
We need more cute slippers.

^__^ I think the storyline is funny~ in a very odd sort of way. It twists and turns and leaves so many questions unanswered~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:26 pm
i like the quiz because i joined in 05 or early 06 so I didnt know all the story line......now I do! thanx gaia!

I hope that this year they will make a many good story line updates and I'd like to see more games. I hope the battle system is also going to be fun. thank you gaia for all the great times you gave me and all the good times to come. =D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:21 pm
Gaia Ballons rock. I'm a girl. Men's items is better then girls. I use to play on Neopets. I ike pokemon.

Did I miss anything?

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:45 pm
TokyoSamurai94
i like the quiz because i joined in 05 or early 06 so I didnt know all the story line......now I do! thanx gaia!

I hope that this year they will make a many good story line updates and I'd like to see more games. I hope the battle system is also going to be fun. thank you gaia for all the great times you gave me and all the good times to come. =D
^___^ The event was good for something. :3

Fleep said that the next storyline that's in the works is awesome and that's why they had to end the zurg one so abruptly...
Heheh, I hope the BS will be fun. >3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:45 pm
and then some
Gaia Ballons rock. I'm a girl. Men's items is better then girls. I use to play on Neopets. I ike pokemon.

Did I miss anything?
Oh~~ hmm~~ I think you've pretty much got it all. Maybe add that the male avatars are also better too. :3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:46 pm
...Fleep said that the anniversary wasn't considered a major event like the Xmas or Halloween events. ;.;
How could their anniversary not be a major event!? D:

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces