Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Kei's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampyreKei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:19 pm
So, I figured I should post one of these! =D It'll help, right? =D Ok...Here's the juicey stuff!

Current Weight: 285-295 (somewhere in there, haven't checked lately)
Target weight: 180

What am I doing? - Trying to eat right and work out. My boyfriend and I signed up at a Gym and are working out there! =D

They've got me doing 15-25 mins of cardio when I get in before I work out. Then I alternate days. One day I work on upper body, the next day it's lower body. And I'm going AT LEAST 4 times a week! Monday thru Thursday. Friday thru Sunday are rest days (mainly to get caught up on HMWK). Maybe Sunday workout, just carido stuff, before the week starts. =D

Anywho, I just started this yesterday....SO WISH ME LUCK! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:43 pm
Gooood luck to you!
Much jealousy that your boyfriend will go to the gym with you.
Mine's not much for exercise hehe  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

VampyreKei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:14 pm
Groovy Spleen
Gooood luck to you!
Much jealousy that your boyfriend will go to the gym with you.
Mine's not much for exercise hehe

Awww, *hugs* I'm sorry about that. Mine joined cause he's trying to get toned up for wrestling again. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
Well....Yesterday was Monday, and was suppose to be the day my boyfriend and I hit the gym. But we didn't. Why? Because we ended up shoving snow for almost 4 hours yesterday. And since we were dead after doing that, we figured that it we didn't need to go to the gym (than and we were just sore all over! x.x). But, tonight is another night! =D And we will be heading off there! =D  

VampyreKei

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:40 am
Shovelling snow definately constitutes a workout!
Have fun at the gym tonight n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 am
This week just blowed major a**!!!! >_< *growls* We didn't to the gym at all! Why? Damn Wisconsin weather! >_< That and my boyfriend had to finish up auditions for a play he's directing, and him, the dancer and I had to do the casting this week too. Oyi vey! *dead*

BUT!! It's okay! surprised Why do you ask? Because his sister and bro-in-law are moving alot of thier stuff from WI to IL this weekend, and we're helping. So that'll be a workout! ^_^

But for sure we're gonna get back into the flow of things on Monday (hoping that there is no more snow >_<)  

VampyreKei

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff