Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:24 pm
!!!!!!!Note!!!!!!!

THIS RP IS SOMEWHAT CLOSED NOW DUE TO THE INACTIVTY.
The photos on this rp don't work anymore. I'll try and get new pics as fast as I can.
Well, I finally decided to re-do the photo problems in this rp. I only remembered how a few characters look like. And the rest, it's blank... I'm kinda stupid... cluess. So if you remember how you look like, please send me a photo and I'll post it! again!

It's been a year now since Gaito has left the seas as well as Mikaru. The Seven Mermaid Princesses have enjoyed their lives up to now. But now, a new evil rises from the darkest depths of the sea. A new evil, much more stronger than any before.

Thousands of years ago, this once same evil terriozed the world. Using their last powers, the Mermaid Princesses sealed away the evil, using the power of their pearls. In exchange, seven new pearls were created. Seven white pearls. Having no owner, the seven pearls were locked away along with the evil.

But after the evil had escaped, the seven pearls were separated. Only with the power of all seven pearls, will evil be brought down. But if the evil collects all the pearls first, death will become of the Seven Seas.

The pearls are scattered away in the world. A map was created once by Aqua Regina. But as teim passed by, everyone had forgotten what had happened. The map was lost- not before becoming seven pieces. As a pearl is found, the mermaid princess shall recieve a new and greater power. But as the dark hands reach it, the pure pearl will become tinted as well.

The journey has begun...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Rules:

1) Please keep it pg-13.
2) Follow the rules in the rp section.
3) No cursing.
4) Don't make fun of anyone.
5) You can only be one mermaid and one water demon ad a human. So three characters max.
6) NO PUPPETTING! Unless you have permission from the rp owner. (Note: That's when you play someone else's character)
7) You have been warned.
8.) Have fun! ^_^

Kandie Skull

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:28 pm
Characters
~ Mermaid Princesses ~

Pink Pearl Mermaid Princess - Nanami Luchia

- The Princess of the North Pacific Sea. Luchia is a boy-cazy girl who never turns on her friends or ever gives up! -

Aqua Pearl Mermaid Princess - Hoshi Hanon

- Hanon's the princss of the North Atlantic Sea. She's both extreme yet kind. She's always into love and she's an out-going girl! -

Green Pearl Mermaid Princess - Toin Lina

-At first Lina's a quiet and silent soul. She may seem cold and untrustworthy on the outside. But get to know her more, and you'll learn she's a nice person. She's also the Princess of the South Atlantic Ocean. -

Purple Pearl Mermaid Princess - Karen

- Karen's the Antartic Ocean's Princess. She's also Noelle's younger twin sister. -

Indigo Pearl Mermaid Princess - Noelle

- Noelle's a kind and understanding person. She's the princess of the Artic Ocean, also the older sister of Karen. -

Yellow Pearl Mermaid Princess - Coco

- Coco's the South Pacific princess. She's loving, fun and kind. -

Orange Pearl Mermaid Princess - Seira

- The youngest princess of them all. She's Sara's succesor. This girl's kind, loyal and full of surprises. She's the princess of the Indian Ocean. -

~ Water Demons~

~ Kiyoshi ~

- The evil being who broke the curse and escaped the darkest depths of the sea. He's here for one thing, revenge. His power is darkness and ice, the oppisite of water.-

~ Kazuki ~

- Second in command to Kiyoshi. This demon's powers is physic. Kazuki usually stays on land, looking out for any sighs of the Mermaid Princesses. The Mermaid Princesses singing doesn't effect him at all, giving him an advantage. -

~ Masaru ~

- This demon has controll of the waters. Because of this, he stays mostly with his master. But when he senses a mermaid princess in the water, he's there before you even know it. -

~ Akane ~

- Akane's a cold like woman who's really focused on her mission. She's really good at gainning the trust of others so watch out. Her element is fire. -

~ Sakura ~

- This girl is very childesh. She normally tags along with Kazuki. Though she seems innoncent at first, she can really be a devil when in real fighting. She isn't effected by the singing of the Mermaid Princesses so she does have an adventage. Her element is sound. -
~Songs: Ankoku no Tsubasa, Sayonara Solitare, Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line ~

~ Chiyoko ~

- She a teasing character and lovey dovey as well. But she's wicked and a devil in fighting. She has the power over thunder. -

~ Other ~

~ Aqua Regina ~

- Goddess of the Sea. Last time, the Mermaid Princesses tried all they could to summon her. A very elegant woman. -

~ Kaito ~

- Luchia's crush. For how long did she want to tell him how she felt and that she was the one he was looking for. He's also the Prince of the Sea. -

~ Hippo ~

- Luchia's peguin guardian. He can also transform into a human boy. ~

~ Madame Taki ~

- The fortune-telling woman. -

~ Nichola ~

- Owner of the Pearl Pairi and 'human' sister to Luchia. -

~ Nagisa ~

- The human boy who fell in love with Hanon. -

~ Shirai ~

~Tarou ~

- The teacher at Luchia's middle school. Hanon seemed to have fallen for him. -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:29 pm
Characters
~ Mermaid Princesses ~

Pink Pearl Mermaid Princess - Nanami Luchia ~ ` Tenten

Aqua Pearl Mermaid Princess - Hoshi Hanon ~

Green Pearl Mermaid Princess - Toin Lina ~ Purple.Pearl.Princess

Purple Pearl Mermaid Princess - Karen ~ `Tenten

Indigo Pearl Mermaid Princess - Noelle ~ jkowl

Yellow Pearl Mermaid Princess - Coco ~

Orange Pearl Mermaid Princess - Seira ~

~ Water Demons ~

Kiyoshi ~
Kiyoshi

Kazuki ~
Kazuki

Masaru ~ Raspberry_Vengeance
Masaru

Akane ~ jkowl
Akane

Sakura ~ Airstar
Sakura

Chiyoko ~
Chiyoko

~ Other ~

Aqua Regina ~

Kaito ~

Hippo ~

Madame Taki ~

Nichola ~

Nagisa ~

Shirai ~

Tarou ~

Kandie Skull

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:30 pm
Made ups

Here's the code for a made ups. I will only accept four of each. Meaning, four mermaids, four water demons and four humans.

!!*Note*!!
To all who have a crush, you must either make the person up and rp, or make up the profile and send it over to me, than I will put it up as an open spot. PM ME PLEASE! DO NOT POST!!

Mermaid:

Name:
Pearl Color:
Sea/Ocean:
Song:
Ending: (Something like, Harmony Love Pitch!)
Personality:
Past:
Crush (optional):

Water Demon:

Name:
Powers:
Personality:
Past:
Crush (optional):

Human:

Name:
Personality:
Past:
Crush (optional):

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Made Ups Profiles:

Mermaids:

Silver Pearl- Destiny Sea - Yuki
Name: Hikari Yuki (Yuki)
Appearance: Clicky
Pearl Color: Silver
Sea/Ocean: Hidden Ocean
Song: White Destiny
Ending: Destiny Love Pitch!
Personality: Mizuki's a kind and caring person. She know's how to have fun. She's also a sporty type of person. She loves taking risks and exploring. She hates water demons and bugs. She's also willing to do anything to save her friends, or someone close to her.
Past: N/A
Crush (optional): None

Turquoise Pearl- Beautiful Sea - Himazaki
Name: Sokoyia Himazaki
Pearl Color: Torquoise
Sea/Ocean: Beautiful Sea
Song: Every time we touch
Ending: Star Love Pitch
Personality: Himazaki is a caring person. She is shy and is a bookworm. Water demons really make her angry. she's willing to do anything for her friends, loved ones and innocent people.
Past: -N-
Crush (optional): A boy named Kinzho Huramazo

Onxy Pearl- Beaufort Sea - Riku
Name: Mikari Riku

Pearl Color: Onxy (Black with a bit of purple)
Sea/Ocean: Beaufort Sea
Song: Lucy
Ending: Heaven Love Pitch
Personality: Mikari Riku doesn't care about water demons that much like all the other mermaids do. She does care for her friends and helped them in trouble. Riku is known for her guitar playing and singing on ground.
Past: Riku almost losted her kingdom but luckly, it still standing.
Crush: Masaru
Note: Riku was given a Spell Book from a Stranger for Past

Cerulean Pearl- Sea of Love - Mitsuki
Name: Mitsuki Yamako
Appearance: Long Flowing Teal Hair,Pink Pearl Eyes
Pearl Color: Cerulean Pearl
Sea/Ocean: The Pacific Ocean
Song: Hear the love in the sea
Ending: Raining Love Pichi Pichi Pitch!
Personality: kind,likes to laugh,and powerful,courageous
Past: her palace in the Pacific Ocean is under control of the Water Demons and she's looking out to find a way to stop this
Crush (optional): Chiaki

Red Pearl- Red Sea - Akamizu Otome
Name: Akamizu Otome
Appearance: Long red hair that is half-up-half-down in two pigtails and a red fin and shell top.
Her idol dress is like Luchia's but the straps cross like an 'X' in the back and the skirt has a bow on the right hip.
She has short red hair as a human that she wears in different designs and brown eyes instead or pink as a mermaid and idol.
Pearl Color: Red
Sea/Ocean: Red Sea
Song: My Sweetheart
Ending: Perfect Kiss Love Pitch!
Personality: Otome is fun loving and full of spunk and laughter. But being a redhead does mean she has a nasty temper. She loves to draw and sing and always has time to draw something new.
Past: Otome's kingdom was under attack by water demons and she she was able to hold them off for a short while until she passed out. She woke on land and when she returned to her kingdom it was destroyed.
Crush (optional): Masaru

Water Demons:

Mae
Name-Mae
Age-16
Picture- Clicky
Past-Mae used to be an Angel Fish but Gaito turned her into his loyalist servant.
Bio-Mae NEVER betrays Gaito and is considered the most feared demon of the sea.
Song to weaken the mermaids-Believe-
Powers-To sing like the mermaids but evil songs,summon pheonixs and shoot fireballs from her hand.[/

Human:

~ Dark Angel ~ Light Angel ~ Naegino, Selphie
Name: Naegino, Selphie
Birthdate: 12/25/1990
Bio:Selphie is a smart playful girl. She is the Promised Angel who is the top angel born in the Promised Land, she needs to be summoned by someone to convay light or darkness.
Past:In Selphie's Past she was the daughter of The Angel of Light And the Angel of Dark. Born in the Promised Land Raised in the Promised Place.
It was decided she needed to be summoned by a dark or light member and only a very powerful one.
Summoner:None-she needs to be summomed-
Songs:
*light songs*Euforia, 24 Jikan Aishiteru, and LoveLoveLove No Sei No Yo!Love Power, Beautiful Day
*Dark songs*YOU, Forever..., and Koi no Mahou
Light Selphie
Human
Dark Selphie
Human

Name: keyto
Appearance: lonely one
Personality: keyto is a self surveing person, he always alone because of the strange power he holds, he'd like to make new friends but never dose.
Past: for as long as keyto can remember he's been alone because of his strange power. his power is like a 6th sense to him, it allows him to sense energy or power reading (ex. mermaid princesses, water demon, destiny pearls etc.) and isolate a pin point position of that energy.
Crush (optional): were you reading he's a loner he doesn't love anyone

~*~ ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Made Up Characters:

Mermaids:

Silver Pearl- Destiny Sea - Mizuki ~ Airstar

Turquoise Pearl- Beautiful Sea - Himazaki ~ sakura moon mermaid

Onxy Pearl- Beaufort Sea - Mikari Riku ~ kyouko123

Cerulean Pearl- Sea of Love - Mitsuki

Red Pearl- Red Sea - Akamizu Otome

Water Demons:

Mae- `Tenten

Human:

Light Angel ~ Dark Angel ~ Naegino, Selphie- Sora-Rosetta

Human boy~ Keyto - blue jay20

Kandie Skull

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:00 pm
Updates/Anouncements:

If you wish to partcipate in this rp, please do not post. Instead, please pm me. But if you do post, I might be asking you to delete it. f you wish to talk to a member in this rp, please use double brackets. But you can only talk and rp, if ou wish to post only a 'talking' don't. So, watch out... You have been warned...

Only one more made up mermaid. I will take no more Mermaid Princesses!

We need more water demons. Only three to go! blaugh

Two Human spots are left open!! ^_^

If you wish to change something about your rp character, or if I made a mistake, please feel free to pm me!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Score:

Mermaid Princesses: 1

Water Demons: 0

Pearls Remaining: 5

Other: 1  

Kandie Skull

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:11 pm
~*~Songs~*~

.:: Taiyou no Rakuen ::. ~Promised Land~
- First Opening -

.:: Daiji na Takarabako ::. ~My Precious Treasure Box~
- First Ending -

.:: Rainbow Notes ::.
- Second Opening -

.:: Sekai de Ichiban Hayaku Asa ga kuro Basho ::. ~The Place Where Morning Comes First~
-Second Ending -

.:: Before the Moment ::.
- Finale Opening -

.:: Splash Dream ::.
- Luchia's Image Song -

.:: Ever Blue ::.
- Hanon's Image Song -

.:: Star Jewel ::.
- Lina's Image Song -

.:: Aurora no Kaze ni notte ::. ~Riding on the Winds of the Aurora~
- Karen's Image Song -

.:: Return to the Sea ::.
- Sara's Image Song -

.:: Beautiful Wish ::.
- Seira's Image Song -

.:: Birth of Love ::.
-Seira's Image Song -

.:: Star Mero Mero Heart ::.
- Alala's IMage Song -

.:: Legend of Mermaid ::.
- Song Sang By All The Mermaid Princesses -

.:: Super Love Songs! ::.
- Song Sang by All The Mermaid Princesses-

.:: Koi wa Nandarou ::. ~Just what is Love?~

.:: Kizuna ::. ~Bonds~ ::.

.:: Yume no Sono Saki He ::. ~What lies after a Dream?~

.:: KODOU ~Perfect Harmony~ ::. ~Heartbeat ~Perfect Harmony~

.:: Mother Symphony ::.

.:: Kibou no Kaneoto ~Love goes on~ ::.

.:: Nanatsu no Umi no Monogatari ~Pearls of Mermaid~ ::. ~The Story of the Seven Seas ~Pearls of Mermaid~

.:: Kuro no Kyousoukyoku ~concerto~ ::. ~Dark Concert~
- Evil Song Sang By The Black Beauty Sisters -

.:: Yami no Baroque ::. ~Evil Baroque~
- Evil Song Sang By The Black Beauty Sisters -

.:: Ankoku no Tsubasa ::. ~Wings of Darkness~
- Evil Song Sang By Lady Bat -

.:: Hana to Chou no Serenade ::. ~A Serenade of Flowers and Butterflies~
-Evil Song Sang By

.:: Tsubasa wo Daite ::. ~Embraded in Wings~
- Evil Song Sang By Mikaru/Mikeru -

---------

.:: White Destiny ::.
- Miyuki's Image Song -

.:: Everytime we touch ::.
- Himazaki's Image Song -

.:: Lucy ::.
- Riku's Image Song -

.:: Hear The Love In The Sea ::.
- Mitsuki's IMage Song -

.:: Believe ::.
- Evil Song Sang By Mae -  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:12 pm
heart ~*~ OPEN! ~*~ heart

Kandie Skull

kyouko123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:23 pm
At midnight, the onxy pearl princess finished her gig and said a bold "Thank you!" Riku smiled and walked off the stage with a lot of fans talking to her. To her, being this late was common "Thank for coming, guys. It's been a blast but I need to go." All the fans lets a sigh and asked her will she perform again. Riku nodded and walked back to her appanment for a good night sleep because tommorow was a school day.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:34 pm
That night, Noelle took a walk outside after listening to a perfomance done by a girl younger than her. This was the first time she had ever seen that girl sing, and wondered who she was. I don't know, but there was something about that girl....She performed beautifully with her guitar and singing, but there was something in her voice that made me wonder.... Noelle shook it off and decided to enjoy the outdoors.  

-Sun Candy-

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:19 pm
Himazaki sighed. School was getting hard these days. I wish Beautiful Sea didn't have to be crushed by Gaito..Argh....How I hate him. Himazaki picked up a rock and threw it into the ocean. The ocean looks beautiful...sigh... Himazaki jumped into the water.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff