Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

Lazruth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:11 pm
The two girls that seem the most popular. Which one do you think Naruto should get together with?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:13 am
Hinata because she liked him when everyone else stayed away from him and she's been waiting many years to be with him.  

Aeon_Eclipse

xXKumikoxIshiiXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:59 pm
see! i told ya! anyway, i say hinata, because she was made for naruto, and sakura has to go with sasuke! also, naruto and hinata is the pairing that every fan in the whole world (apart from un naruhina fans) have been waiting for!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:37 pm
Naruto Should Choose Hinata-Chan They Make A Cute Couple In My Opinion XD!  

iPandaInk

El Laberinto del Fauno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:58 pm
hinata because she rocks  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 pm
Third Season of Naruto, he marrys Hinata and has a son and names him a mix of Konahamaru and Neji (too cheesy if you ask me). Sasuke marrys Sakura and they have a kid too. It's really cheesey, but tis cool!  

darkanimelight

Lazruth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 pm
darkanimelight
Third Season of Naruto, he marrys Hinata and has a son and names him a mix of Konahamaru and Neji (too cheesy if you ask me). Sasuke marrys Sakura and they have a kid too. It's really cheesey, but tis cool!

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa. That really happens?! How do you know this?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:19 am
lie cuz there in the 13 16 age s how cant they mary and i think hinata cuz she got blood line power  

Hunter_Of_Dawn

Amaya_Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:39 am
darkanimelight

WTF?! @_@ Dude, I think there isn't a third season. And where the hell did you see that?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:28 am
sounds like some kind of fanfic to me.
naruto should pick hinata because sakura just sucks (even though he doesnt really even deserve hinata)  

darkdark7

mimori5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:08 pm
hinata, because sakura is obbsessed with saskue  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:52 pm
Hinata because she awsome and Sakura cant really do anything until later when she becomes a medical nin  

zinchronx

Oblivion_Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:48 pm
Hinata! she's the only one who cares for him

Besides her and Naruto do get married and have a child ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:08 pm
Okay, I'v had 2 people say that Hinata and Naruto get married. Please note just these small things; first, the series is still going in Japan, and hinata hasn't even had much of a part. Second, FANFICS DO NOT COUNT AS PART OF THE STORYLINE!!! If your going to say something like "they get married," please provide proof!  

Lazruth

d a s Z o m b i e

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:39 am
He should be Hinata because she's liked him the longest.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff