Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Shii's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:53 pm
Hello. This is my journal. I'm not sure how likely weigh-in posts will be or if I'll even do them. I'm more focused on sizes. I'm doing the Suzanne Somers Eating Plan/Somersizing to downsize. I've never seen such fast results while being able to eat, and not be deprived.

Goals:
1.) Be a size 12/10.
2.) Better Mental health.
(I'm going to change/add/modify goals as time passes.)

I will be recording what I eat, along with physical activity, thoughts I have on dieting, questions, and compliments that I receive from others. Also, I might be posting things that will inspire me, such as photos, tips or poems or sorts.

Rules of Eating:

1. Eliminate all FUNKY FOODS (Sugar, Starch and White Carbs)
2. Eat FRUIT alone, on an empty stomach
3. Eat PRO/FATS with VEGGIES
4. Eat CARBOS with VEGGIES
5. Keep PRO/FATS separate from CARBOS
6. Wait three hours between meals if switching from a PRO/FATS meal to a CARBOS meal, or vice versa
7. DO not skip meals. Eat at least three meals a day, and eat until you feel satisfied and comfortably full.

Weight:
Not sure when, but before I started this, I weighed a little over 240lb.

Tuesday, 2/20/07: 230 lbs (10 lbs lost)

Tuesday, 2/26/07: 230 lbs (0 lbs lost)
Sunday, 3/4/07: 225 (5 lbs lost)

I'll keep editing as I go.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Today, I did the treadmill for about 30 minutes while watching Pani Poni Dash.

What I've eaten...
Breakfast - Oatmeal, made with skim milk, flavored with splenda and cinnamon.
- (3 hours later) A Polly-O String Cheese, 3 slices of cheese. (I got really hungry... I actually felt lightheaded)
Lunch (Not long after the snack) - Salsa Omlet with Cheese
-1 Polly-O String Cheese, a shot of whipped cream to fight off a sugar craving
Dinner - Egg Foo Young minus the gravy, and 2.3 beef sticks.

I've been drinking cold green tea and water throughout the day.

I'll try to update next week... I'm going to my grandparents house in New Jersey tomorrow. I'm afraid of not sticking to it, but my Nana said they'd buy whatever food they could to help. Exercising could be slight easier, as I love to walk around the village there. It's a very rich place, so it's nice.

Oh, and she said that she would like to try the Somersize ice cream (you have to make it with an icecream maker) and maybe even the cheesecake. You see, eversince I was little, New Jersey always had alot of great food. I really hope I don't break.

I accidentally cheated the other day. I had 1 macaroni noodle, only because I was cooking mac 'n cheese for my friend and wanted to see if it was done.

Oshii-chan

Oshii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:49 am
Whoa... I lost 10 pounds in 2 months!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! 4laugh

This is good motivation to keep it up for NJ. Man, my dad even said that I looked like I lost that much.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:57 am
Congrats for the weightloss!!

good luck!  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Oshii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:13 pm
Breakfast - Omlet with Cheese, Tomato and Sourcream
- Polly String Cheese
Lunch - 3 pieces of Bologna, 3 pieces of cheese and a spicy dill pickle
- REALLY delicious raspberry smoothie
Dinner - Salad, Asparagos, Meatloaf and Stewed tomatoes.
- Soon, I'll go have a bologna and cheese rollercoaster.

After eating dinner, I gave into temptation and weighed myself. I was about 7 pounds heavier! I'm really confused and upset now. My dad had been telling me all week that I looked like I lost 10 pounds, and I do! Then, the scale told me that morning that I did.

*sigh* Suzanne Somers always DID say that you should only weigh yourself once a week in the morning because of how your weight fluctuates and decreases daily. Atleast it looks good.... I hope. My grandmother's taking me to Torrid tomorrow to buy some jeans. I really hope that I can be happy about the size. (I'm aiming for a 20 or an 18. Preferably an 18, but I don't want to get my hopes up. It depends on the brand for me.)

I guess all I can do is stick with the plan and exercise. crying Tomorrow, I plan on walking through the town. (I couldn't do it today.) Maybe I can buy a vitamin to help me while I'm there. (A vitamin, not a diet pill.)

Thanks for acknowledging my success, Rose. heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:22 am
So far, I've had...

Breakfast - Bologna and Cheese Omlet with Taylor Ham. I ate a few slices of tomato to even it out.
Lunch - Taco Salad from Taco bell. No beans, extra sour cream.

I went for a walk this morning. It's beautiful out, so I'll go for another soon.

Errr... I want to buy some Ramune but I'm not sure what the sugar content is in it. The bottle is probably in Japanese, so I won't be able to read it. It tastes so good, and I'd really like some. I posted to see if anyone would know.

Got new pants today. In most sizes, I was a 20. (One of the pants I bought was a 22, though.) Ok. Nothing too bad. I'll keep working and hopefully get smaller.

... I still want my Ramune!!! crying

Oshii-chan

Oshii-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:09 pm
Breakfast - Cheddar and Tomato Omlet
Lunch - Egg Foo Young with Meat Sticks (Mmmm, Chinese!)
- Sugar-Free Chocolate. (My Aunt introduced my parents to the diet, and she said that it was ok because of some weird explanation.)
Dinner - Chicken'Fajitas.' (Chicken, Cheese and Sour Cream on a piece of lettuce.)

It was nice getting to see my Aunt and cousins again. I had bad cramps for a while. Luckily, she knew my circumstances perfectly and tailored meals for me. It was nice.

Oh yes, and I tried Diet Pepsi Jazz. IT'S SO... AWESOME.

Well, I'm off to visit with Gladys and Kyle. I'm probably going out with him and his friends tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:30 pm
I've been following the program. Last time I weighed myself, there was no change on the scale, but I do feel smaller for some reason. (My pants that I just bought are starting to get a little baggy.) I've been drinking alot of diet soda lately, so I should cut that out. It's really tastey, but I know that it's bad for you. My finger joints hurt whenever I drink it.  

Oshii-chan

VampyreKei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:02 am
Oshii-chan
I've been following the program. Last time I weighed myself, there was no change on the scale, but I do feel smaller for some reason. (My pants that I just bought are starting to get a little baggy.) I've been drinking alot of diet soda lately, so I should cut that out. It's really tastey, but I know that it's bad for you. My finger joints hurt whenever I drink it.

Diet sodas aren't bad for you...As long as it's the clear ones (the white sodas). There's less sugar in those ones. I know this cause one of my friends cut ONLY reg. sodas from his diet to see what would happen....In 2 months he lost like 10+lbs just from cutting reg. soda to white diet soda! surprised I was shocked!

I'm a soda addict, I need soda/caffine almost every other day other wise I get bad headaches, so I'm slowly trying to switch from Mt. Dew every other day to Diet Coke. lol I just need to find some white soda I like now. ^_^;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:03 am
My dad weighed me this morning (I did it yesterday, but I thought that I may have been hallucinating) and I lost 5 more pounds!!! WHOOHOO!!!

Right now, I'm drinking some diet soda. Earlier, I had a bowl of Fiber One (flavored with some Splenda.) Last night, I ate ALOT because my friend Jaime and I smoked out and got the munchies. I made sure that I stayed to the diet, though.

We wound up both eating these huge pork steaks, these ham and cheese stuffer things and a hole can of whipped cream.(Between eachother.) That was splurging, but atleast it was somersized. Hey man, like I said, I had the munchies.

Oshii-chan

Oshii-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:03 pm
The other day, I had a piece of dark chocolate. It probably won't offset me much. However, I've been eating more food in improper combinations (meaning, pro/fats without veggies and not in set meals) and not waiting the full 3 hours of digestion. I had a pro/fats dinner at 7:12, then at 9, I had some sugar-free fat-free pudding as a treat, which is a carbo. My aunt told me that an hour and a half is good, but still, I should be waiting more.

Maybe it's all the stress??? I'll have to watch myself. I don't want to gain weight.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:13 am
It was mine and Mike's 2 year anniversery, and we went out to the Cheesecake factory. I thought what I ordered was fine and dandy for my diet, but wasn't. (The salad was.) Also, the portions were HUGE. It was absolutely delicious, especially the B.L.T. Salad (which I still have plenty of) and most of all, the BROWNIE SUNDAE CHEESECAKE. It was orgasmic. However, after that, I had pocky and an eclair from Arthur Avenue. I figured I might as well get EVERYTHING out of my system.

This is the first time I've majorly binged since starting the diet. Today's the St. Patrick's Day parade, and Somersizing forbids beer, but what am I supposed to do? Deny my ancestors? Maybe I should just smoke out instead.

I've been doing little cheats over the past few days, but I don't want that anymore. I'm buckling down after this. I hope I didn't gain weight. sad *cries*

Oshii-chan

Oshii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:32 pm
I've been sticking to the diet and gettin back into the groove well. I had some cheese and some pepperoni for breakfast, and for lunch, I had two tacos without the wrap. I did it right, unless there's beans in the tacos.(I doubt there is. I didn't taste any. I'm pretty sure it's just meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato.) Then, I'm screwed if they do.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff