Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

parents suck
  yes
View Results

puff93

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:35 pm
i do, there so lame they are seperated, and sometime i feel like a slab of meat . i'm concisntly be fighted over im sick and tired of being of being treated like dirt, tell me about ur familt troble and we can form a suport group and help each other outsize=18]ya!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:59 pm
Well let's see, my parents had a really nasty divorce when I was 2, and they fought over me like, as you said, a slab of meat and won joint custody. However my mother thought it was a good idea that I should never see my dad, so he disappeared from my life for nearly 14 years. In the meantime my mother remarried an abusive child molester. When I tried to tell her all the horrible things he was doing to me, she called me a liar and a homewrecker, etc. etc. Then all of a sudden my dad comes back into my life as is all like "if you wanna know anything you can" but then he gets all pissed off when I ask him why he left. Oooh, then I became super depressed and suicidal and no one gave a s**t except for my friends. So then my grandmother, the only person older than me that actually gives a s**t, noticed I was trying to commit suicide, she put me in the hospital, then the GOVERNMENT found out about the abuse and put me in foster care. Luckily my grandma took custody of me. That's not the best part! So I got married and moved out and blah blah blah. Just recently, my mother found out her wonderful husband has been seeing another woman for 7 (!!!) years and was "MARRIED" to her! Yeah, poligamy much? Keep in mind that my mother is terminally ill. So yeah.

Parents suck! Sing it loud! The s**t they put their children through and still claim they love them is a load and a half!  

DMSeraphim

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:42 pm
i'm too old to hate my parents.....
i realized i may not like everything they do but i still love them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:04 pm
What does age have anything to do with it?  

DMSeraphim

xXx Bisque xXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:32 pm
I used to hate my parents, but now I've matured and I love 'em! I've been through lots of s**t with them. My mom left when I was less than one, stole all my dad's money and left him with a baby. They fought for custody over me, my daddy won, thankfully. Mom came back every few years to "try again", but that never worked. Now I'm 20 she's come back again and we're both mature enough to work things out. I've been through a ton of s**t in my life and it would take way to long to write about it. I mean I have twenty years of bullshit behind me. Anyways life can be hard and sometimes parents can suck, but as long as they're not causing you any physical or mental harm you'll learn to love 'em. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:03 pm
HELL YHEA!!! mrgreen  

[memory_keeper]

The Toolness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:05 pm
my parent divorced they hate each other. but I don't care cause I love them they love me and thats all that matters to me. i respect my father is is a good man and my mother is just a good  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:15 pm
DMSeraphim
What does age have anything to do with it?

a lot more than you might think...the older people get the less likely they are to throw around words like love and hate....  

ketchakik

puff93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:48 am
i understand hate is a strong word but sometimes it fits like how my mom can see oh i live you and then , scream at be for dumb stuff. It doesn't mater what it is ether, but the worst part about it is right after she'll act fine like nothing ever happend and not aplagise, it doesn't matter how long i'm mad at her it feels like the world revolves around her she doesn't consider any one feeling just yester day she compared my iq to a 3 year old and when i need help with my homework she calls me stupid that not fair for me, my step mom is the spon of satian and has called me a b***h one times then once. at both house hold i'm in hell and it sucks, but some part of me it still trieng to be loved................... crying sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:55 am
LemonBisque
I used to hate my parents, but now I've matured and I love 'em! I've been through lots of s**t with them. My mom left when I was less than one, stole all my dad's money and left him with a baby. They fought for custody over me, my daddy won, thankfully. Mom came back every few years to "try again", but that never worked. Now I'm 20 she's come back again and we're both mature enough to work things out. I've been through a ton of s**t in my life and it would take way to long to write about it. I mean I have twenty years of bullshit behind me. Anyways life can be hard and sometimes parents can suck, but as long as they're not causing you any physical or mental harm you'll learn to love 'em. heart

i could understand loving them maybe if i didn't live with them..........................my parents are ok in a small dose  

puff93

The Toolness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:01 am
puff93
i understand hate is a strong word but sometimes it fits like how my mom can see oh i live you and then , scream at be for dumb stuff. It doesn't mater what it is ether, but the worst part about it is right after she'll act fine like nothing ever happend and not aplagise, it doesn't matter how long i'm mad at her it feels like the world revolves around her she doesn't consider any one feeling just yester day she compared my iq to a 3 year old and when i need help with my homework she calls me stupid that not fair for me, my step mom is the spon of satian and has called me a b***h one times then once. at both house hold i'm in hell and it sucks, but some part of me it still trieng to be loved................... crying sweatdrop

I resent that... your mom isn't the spawn of Satan... besides this goes for everyone that reads this... If you have a problem with your parent talk to them nothing gets solved through silence trust me I know I never talked to my parents and nothing got solved but after I moved out and we accually talked about things a lot of which revolved around my home life when I lived with them they told me if I would have come to them and told them how I felt then things could have been better... your parent will usually be understanding remember they were your age once to...

Take the advice or don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:17 am
Eternal Dead
puff93

I resent that... your mom isn't the spawn of Satan... besides this goes for everyone that reads this... If you have a problem with your parent talk to them nothing gets solved through silence trust me I know I never talked to my parents and nothing got solved but after I moved out and we accually talked about things a lot of which revolved around my home life when I lived with them they told me if I would have come to them and told them how I felt then things could have been better... your parent will usually be understanding remember they were your age once to...

Take the advice or don't.

if u knew my mom you would understand there is no reasoning with her there is yelling and slaming  

puff93

The Toolness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:20 am
have you tried reasoning with her yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:28 am
Eternal Dead
have you tried reasoning with her yet?

sadly yes, sometimes she fine nice even i guess that the biopolar talkin  

puff93

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:12 am
I am also to old to "hate" my parents... and age helps because it lets you get away. I no longer live at home. It makes it much eaiser to deal with the stuff that used to drive me crazy. My mom is lazy, selfish and self indulgent. I couldnt stand her when I lived at home. Our relationship is still a bit strained but the longer I have been away the better it is.

I have never had any problems with my dad. I am 110% Daddy's girl... I was lucky to have a father who treated me with respect and as an adult even when I didnt deserve it.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff