Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I'mma freak.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a freak?
  Yep
  Naw, you're fine hun.
  ~*~Poll Whore~*~
View Results

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:00 pm

Okay. I think I have a problem. And please don't flame me, because I don't have another place to put this. Alright....
I am bi. So is my best friend. We haven't been friends for terribly long, but we are insanely close. About a week ago we started being all weird and kissing each other and stuff. I mean, we aren't in love with each other or anything, but we are really good friends and when one of us is upset the other one hugs her and gives her a kiss. So last night I went to the movies with her, another girl, and a guy. She and the other girl were all over each other for most of the movie so I was flirting with the guy. Then they detached themselves from each other and I moved in and we cuddled. But, it was weird.
Like, we're friends. I'm not supposed to feel jealous when she's with another girl. Or do I like her? I seriously am reeeeeeeeally confused right now, and I really need advice on what to do. So.... please?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 pm

Look in the bible for answers.

xdownwithxtheshipx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:28 pm

..Life issues.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:51 pm

Yeah, sorry about that.... *hides under a rock*

Corpse_Bride_131

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:11 am

Corpse_Bride_131
Relax, your safe from my wrath. Hmmmm well it could be you like her, though its more likely you just feel someone is trying to muscle in on your territory and swipe her from you. The best thing to do is just let it settle down for a bit, if it doesn't settle, then have a good long hard think, no one here can tell you if you like her that way or not.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:33 am

Rellik San
Corpse_Bride_131
Relax, your safe from my wrath. Hmmmm well it could be you like her, though its more likely you just feel someone is trying to muscle in on your territory and swipe her from you. The best thing to do is just let it settle down for a bit, if it doesn't settle, then have a good long hard think, no one here can tell you if you like her that way or not.
Thanks.

Corpse_Bride_131

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:25 am

Dude. You don't need relationships or jealousy.

Free love.

Pass the blunt.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces