Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
When I reach my goal I'm gonna....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rewards?
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:34 pm
What will you do when you reach your goal?
I'm gonna buy myself a pair of skinny leg jeans and a cute baby doll tee.
But I have awhile whee
So what are YOU gonna do?
Queenie heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:59 pm
I'm gonna buy a bikini. <3  

Moonecho

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:46 pm
I think I'm going to splurge on a really nice pair of jeans from a higher end store than I normally shop. I will not be buying skinny jeans though, lol. Also I will _totally_ have tight, muscle curvey, sexy arms so I want to buy some nice tank tops. *lifts!*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:07 am
I will buy some capris/bermuda shorts. Man, I can't wait to have slim, tight thighs. whee  

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SilverShinku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:20 am
I'm going to order me some loli clothes <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:26 am
I'm actually going to go shopping and buy clothes that fit. Also might start playing a sport. I'm going to actually go running when I'm bored with friends and not be scared of how messed up I look when I run.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

BobbySoxer01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 am
im gonna buy a two piece that ISN"T a tankini YAY. I wore a sports 2 piece yesterday with my friends, it felt ok but I could never wear a two piece around other people. I have a ways to go  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:04 pm
My mother has said that she's going to get me an entirely new wardrobe when I hit my weight goal -- not just to celebrate, but because I'll be half the person I used to be, and will need new clothes just to not look like I'm wearing something from the "tent & awning" department at the local sporting goods store! I'm more than halfway to my goal now, and I've already had to buy half a dozen new skirts and tops. When I reach goal, I'll need more new shirts and skirts, plus a lot of new undergarments, and probably a smaller coat as well.

But now that I've reached (surpassed, actually) my halfway point, I'm taking a trip to Disneyland next week. My SO, mother-in-law, and I are all going to spend some time at the House of Mouse together. Then we'll spend some time with my father-in-law and brother-in-law on another day. I'm excited about this because I'll be able to keep up with all those active people without huffing and puffing all the time. All the time I spend out walking or on the treadmill has gotten me into excellent cardiovascular and respiriatory health, even before I've reached my optimum weight, and it'll be great to not be the one saying, "I'm tired, can we sit down?"  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games