Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:17 pm
User Image

This version is locked, go to the Third Version of the roleplay.

I have updated things, such as the content, I took things out, added some things in. I changed things in some people's profiles, such as capitalization, or other various punctuation/spelling errors. It was annoying the hell out of me, so I did it, I didn't change anything else, like what your character does, or whatever. I added in classes, so if you said "Fists" as your weapon, I added in Tribal Grappler, which is the G.U. class of using your hands. <3

If you had a character, and it's not in the profiles, please PM me about it. I probably took it out, since you haven't roleplayed in over a month. If you cannot roleplay, and you'd like to stay in it, and if you're going to be gone for a month, please tell me. I'm not being mean, I just like it when it's clean, and there's no dead players. <3 Thank you. :3

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THE FORM OUT RIGHT, YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
No acceptions. Do not edit the form. I'll make you redo it if you fail to SIMPLY copy and paste this form and send me (Shuyu) it with the information with your character. It's not that difficult, believe it or not.
I'm sick and tired of having to change things with your profiles, because you edit the form. I should just have to copy and paste your complete form into the post, without even having to look over it.

Username:
Character name:
Class/Weapon:
Bio:
Appearance:

If your character levels up, or something changes/you want to change something, PM me, don't post.

Rules

-No godmodding
-Keep swearing to a minimum, please
-Keep posts PG-13
-No cybering
-Ask me, (Shuyu) before you do something that could be considered god-modding.
-All OOC (Out of character) speaking will be done is (()), [[]], or something that indicates your talking OOC.
-Make your posts understandable, (propar grammar, spelling). No "i put blade down, sits."
-Keep up with the storyline.
-DO NOT EDIT THE CHARACTER FORM

Characters:

Admins:
Anonymously-Insane
Pink Plastic Ninja
Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:05 pm
C H A R A C T E R S

[If your character is bolded, that doesn't mean you're more or less important, it just makes it easier to seperate the users. :3]

Username: Sauce-Kay
Character name: Kuroneko
Class/Weapon: Heavy Blade
Level: 6
Bio: Appears to be a n00b, but has a lot of information of what's going on in The World, and recent events. She normally visits HFHG each time she logs in now, since she believes there's something strange there. She reveals to Hitomi and Zeig that this character was only created to disguise herself because she hacks. She infected herself with AIDA to obtain items from Hitomi and Zeig, but ends up being data drained by Tri-Edge. She amazingly survives from the help of Aura. She says she'll never forgive herself.
Appearance: [x]

Username: Zieg_Tonanami
Character name: Zieg
Weapon: Adept Rogue, Aura
Level: 50
Bio: Shortly after he met Aura, she offered him a book called the "Book of the Twilight." After she gave him the book, Zieg used it to save her from a virus called 'AIDA' and was given an item called the bracelet that also came with status immunities. (Immune against poison, slow, ect.) He is a special Epitaph User, which he has not fully figured out how to use his avatar, Aura.

Username: BreathlessX
Character name: Hitomi
Class/Weapon: Twin Blade
Level:
Bio: An Average player whose brother was involed in the .hackers incident years ago. Likes to gather info to slove The World's Final mystery. Likes to make friends.

Username: Pink Plastic Ninja
Character name: Akura
Class/Weapon: Twin blades ("Stealth Blades")
Level: 76
Bio: Not much is known about her because she is a solo player who avoids people when possible. Her only friend is a woman named Kii who she knows in real life. She is a player killer who enjoys getting information as well as items and GP in exhange for sparing the lives of her prey. The player behind her doesn't sleep very often and suffers from severe insomnia due to her addiction to The World.
Appearance: [Picture coming soon, I need to draw it.] But, uh... she has dull green eyes, long strawberry blonde hair that's held in a neat ponytail and sickly pale skin.

Username: Shuyu
Character name: Yume
Current Level: Unknown
Class/Weapon: Tribal Grappler; Fists
Bio: Yume is pretty much unknown so far. All that's really obvious is that he's an admin. [The blindfold, and hair style show it off] In real life, he's actually a guy, but only people close to him know that.

Character name: Akai
Current Level: Unknown
Class/Weapon: Steam Gunner; Gun
Bio: All that's known about Akai is that she works with CCCorp, and is online constantly. She loves people, and hates to see them logout. She seems to be intrested in the Coma victims, but has never witnessed it. Akai is also the announcer for online messages.

Character name: Mitsukai
Current Level: 46
Class/Weapon: Harvest Cleric; Staff
Bio: She has only told a few people about her true self. Though everybody wonders how she received her wings on her character. After revealing herself to Hitomi and Zeig, it's understandable of how she got the wings on her character, hacking. The player behind Mitsukai is a 7th grader at a private school. She has no friends in real life, and often sits alone and day dreams about The World when she can't log in.

Username: Konichiwa-Areka
Character name: Ara
Class/Weapon: Darts
Level:
Bio: Average player, nothing special... But she enjoys a good challenge!

Username:[.redragon.]
Character name: KoKokinu kid. also known as Orly
Class/Weapon: Staff
Bio: Plays the world for kicks, wonders around being moody and plays to punish.

Username: [.redragon.]
Name: kensui
Class/Weapon: Bare Hands-Tribal Grappler
Bio: a newb charecter who doesn't know what to do trails after orly like a kitty. She was given a lunar dark harp by Aura herself but doesn't know what Aura is and frequently talks to her "hacker" friend.
apperance: [x]

Username: Tara-Hikari-Tsuki
Character name: Tsuki
Class/Weapon: Rouge; Twin Blades
Bio: A slightly average character with a few hidden abilities, not an avatar user though. Loves to play in the world and uses it as a colorful escape from reality. Loves to talk and make friends. She had a wide range of emotions but when it comes down to it, she uses the right one at the right time.

Username: Tsuyuna (the White)
Character name: Tsuyuna
Current Level: 89
Class/Weapon: Adept Rouge, can use any weapon but preferably uses her custom made staff the "Mystec"
Bio: Likes to explore and fight just for thrills. Very nonchalant and at times can seem childish. All she wants to do is have fun, and occasionally getting involved in a big adventure or two is just an added bonus 4laugh

Please continue off from where you were roleplaying in the 1st thread. I will lock the old thread. Thanks. =]

User Image

Anonymously-Insane

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:11 pm
( >w<;; Er, to resurrect someone, you need an item called a Resurrect, and they're alive. )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:03 am
((if you have any questions, ask me and ill help ya if you want)) Zieg logs into the world and into mac anu. "man, this is gonna be boring today. wish i knew where some good bad guys were."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:03 pm
Akina logs in and looks around,'What should i do today?'She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:24 pm
Ara looked around nervously. "I don't think I have anything to ressurect you!" she said apologetically. "I can go get something, though."

She disappeared and came back, panting slightly, but smiling. "Okay then, here you go." she said, ressurecting Kuroneko.  

Anonymously-Insane

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:11 pm
:: Kuroneko staggered, as her character returned to normal. ::

Ara...where...am I..?

:: She sat down, and looked up at Akina. ::

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:55 pm
Akina turned around,"umm,hello."Akina whispered.  

Lone_Angel_Killer

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:18 pm
evan_almighty logs in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:25 pm
evan_almighty logs out.  

X-Galahad-X

Orgasmic Rainbow Tic-Tac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:19 pm
*Koruda logs in*"Okay I'm bored,"Koruda walks over to the chaos gate and puts in random she landed in a lv 2 feild.Koruda used a fairy orb "hah now to kick monster butt,"Koruda ran to the first monster portal on the map she found 4 mad grass "Ah they'll do,"Kuroda said while attacking the first one with her Shadow blades "Take that heh,"after a few more attacks to each monster they died *Koruda gains 8 experience points* "Well I'm done here" *Koruda warps out*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:12 am
:: Kuroneko continued to sit there, as she gated out. But really, she didn't chose to gate out, it just happened. She appeared in Mac - Anu, still sitting down. ::

Why'd I gate out, and leave her...her..is...Ara....I'm in Mak - Anbu...

:: She looked up at the sky, looking sad. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Anonymously-Insane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:28 am
"Kuroneko?" Ara looked around, her eyebrow cocked in confusion. "Where did she go?" she rubbed her arm nervously, and logged out. She logged back into Mac Anu. She started walking around the place, hoping to find Kuroneko and make sure everything was okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:02 pm
:: She noticed Ara appear in Mac Anu, and she still sat there. ::

Ara...!

:: She started slightly crying. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Orgasmic Rainbow Tic-Tac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:00 pm
Koruda runs over to the bridge and sits down."I am so bored...." She starts to play around with her blades.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff