Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
"Build God.." Video [DO NOT POST VIDEO LINK; READ EDITS] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appealing only because they are just that...
  Un-
  Appealing!
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:53 pm
Fueled By Ramen issued in their news letter that the Build God, Then We'll Talk video will be issued next week! No further information was given.

Fueled By Ramen's Weekly Dish
Next week...Panic! At the Disco's new video for 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' will be unveiled.

Source.

// edit 3-2-07 //

The Build God, Then We'll Talk video will be released this Monday. ( March 5, 2007. ) on the Fueled By Ramen Channel on YouTube! A preview trailer has been released.

Important: When the video is released I ask that you do not post a link in the guild. According to the band, and from the preview of the trailer, this video is not rated PG13, and Gaia is a PG13 friendly site. I do not want the PANIC! At The Disco Guild to get in trouble. When the video is released this Monday, I will ask the Captain's Guild if I am going to be able to post a link to the video in the guild. Until I have permission, please do not post any links to the actual video. Thank you for understanding.

// edit 3-6-07 //
I have contacted a Gaian Moderator, and she is currently deciding whether the video is PG13 appropriate or not with her colleagues. I still ask that you DO NOT post a link to the music video until I'm given a positive answer from a moderator. The mod will get back to me soon with the verdict. Thank you for your patience.

// edit 3-21-07 //
Due to the Gaia Mods decisions, the PANIC! At The Disco Fan Guild is not able to post a video link to the Build God, Then We'll Talk video. I want everyone to be aware that Gaia is a PG13 site, and this video is not PG13. Please search for the video elsewhere, and do not post a link to the video within the guild. Thank you for understanding, and thanks to the Mod Loki omg! for helping me determine whether this video appropriate for the guild.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm so happy they announced it. I really want to see how it all goes down. xD and the "boobies" persay will probably make me laugh. xD All-in-all I wonder how it will measure up to the song.  

tasteLORRAINEbow

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:21 am
Simple Sophistication
I'm so happy they announced it. I really want to see how it all goes down. xD and the "boobies" persay will probably make me laugh. xD All-in-all I wonder how it will measure up to the song.

Yeah, the way the band has described it...and just the story behind the song in general...it seems like it's going to be pretty perverted - especially because they are not able to release the video on TV.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:36 am
Oh, wow xD I can't wait. I'm just worried that ({you said it would be pretty perverted}) it will be beyond my comfort level, and I'll stop watching it halfway through it...

Might I add, sorry I haven't posted in a while ^^;;

Miezekatze Hexe

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:06 pm
<3 I love that song.

And thanks for posting this. :3 That's a day after my friend's birthday, so I'll remember it. XD;;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:09 pm
`PrimeRib
Simple Sophistication

Yeah, the way the band has described it...and just the story behind the song in general...it seems like it's going to be pretty perverted - especially because they are not able to release the video on TV.

The literal take on the song makes me more anxious to see it. domokun
Thank God for YouTube for the unfortunate fans in America under the tyrannic regulations of the FCC. ninja

Call me perverted, everyone else does. (I make boys blush. XD)

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:36 am
lmm7777
<3 I love that song.

And thanks for posting this. :3 That's a day after my friend's birthday, so I'll remember it. XD;;

Of course. <3 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 am
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Simple Sophistication

Thank God for YouTube for the unfortunate fans in America under the tyrannic regulations of the FCC. ninja

xDD I think most P!ATD fans are pretty preverted in general.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:51 pm
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Simple Sophistication

Yeah, that's probably true. But I've been like that since middle school. xD;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Simple Sophistication

Yeah. I think its like you just turn perved up in middle school. xD I mean I am...definitely. My friends always are like EW WTF. xD Even when they eat spaghetti I start laughing and they don't get me..xD  

tasteLORRAINEbow

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:08 pm
Simple Sophistication
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Simple Sophistication

Yeah. I think its like you just turn perved up in middle school. xD I mean I am...definitely. My friends always are like EW WTF. xD Even when they eat spaghetti I start laughing and they don't get me..xD

XD;;
I'm in middle school right now; I'm always like that.
Panic! At the Disoc and Fall Out Boy has really made me a perverted person, but whatever. X3;; As long as I get my music, hey, whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:50 am
Oh gosh... I LOVE YOU!

Yeah it feels like Forever..
I thought they weren't gonna release it anymore.. and just do it as a Digital Download.
But Yes! So looking forward to the new video  

xoxSprinklesxox

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:54 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
Oh gosh... I LOVE YOU!

Yeah it feels like Forever..
I thought they weren't gonna release it anymore.. and just do it as a Digital Download.
But Yes! So looking forward to the new video

I love you too. xD <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:54 am
rofl *does a little dance*omg that is my favorite song of all time. crying I LuV U GuYs  

Mizz.Penguin

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:47 am
Lol i just cant get the vid out of my mind after Ryan said "its to COCKEY~ FOR TAVEY~"

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff