Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Lose a few pounds every day this way---

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are y gonna try it?
  Yes
  No
  ... I dunt get it
View Results

Pink Pleasures

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Did you now if u ate healthy all day and idnt eat any junk food either then a little after dinnner and walked for ten minutes and 20 minutes running none stop only drinking water and do ur other normal routine u wil lose a few pounds EVERY DAY. It works for me and my friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:27 pm
That would only work if you started out being extremely fat , I mean I'm like 70 pounds overweight and that wouldn't work for me. More power to anyone that is very big and is changing there life, I'm not down on that, fitness it for everyone.

The only other reason I can think of that working for "pounds" is dehydration from exercise and not enough water (if you have lost weight directly after your workout you didn't drink enough water) or some starvation pounds with would also include some dehydation.  

dangerousfish

Moonecho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:26 pm
Losing that much weight that fast is not only extremely dangerous, but also quite temporary.
It sounds to me like the few pounds you're talking about is water weight, and that should return just as soon as you regain hydration.

While good eating and exercise is a wonderful thing, it can become dangerous when taken to extreme measures.

Just be careful, lovey. <3

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games