Submit

what should i do
  stay with your bf who cares about your parents
  leave your bf its not worth the hasel
  i have know idea
View Results

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:27 pm
hi well the problem is i have a bf who is coloured and my parents are realy reacsists and i dont now what to do i realy love my bf but my parents would kill me cry can any one please help me
((and am sorry for spelling misstakes i cant spell very well))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:39 pm
Thats hard...Just follow your heart, your parents dont controll ur life u know...IF they dont like them, tell tehm to piss on it  

w00t_n3wb

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:58 pm
w00t_n3wb
Thats hard...Just follow your heart, your parents dont controll ur life u know...IF they dont like them, tell tehm to piss on it

thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:53 pm
I agree with him, just don't tell them directly to "piss on it". xd If you like him, and your parents don't, screw 'em.  

Shryle
Crew

manga_lover529

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:24 pm
w00t_n3wb

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:16 am
Your parents are obviosly retarded and shall be killed by rapists.... GRRR!!! Stay with him.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:53 pm
It don't matter if you're black or white! xd Don't be racist it's no fun!! That goes for everyone! I'm watching! stare xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:09 pm
Katinator [squiggles]
It don't matter if you're black or white! xd Don't be racist it's no fun!! That goes for everyone! I'm watching! stare xd

Go Kat!!! I agree with everyone above!!! blaugh Just ignore your parents' ideas but do think about it!!!

Kitanshi
Crew

cheesefansmile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:51 pm
maybe tell your parents to grow up, and stop having there head soved up there asses (dont really just that idea)

dont let bull s**t idealiogys you dont believe in run your life be your own person and make sure to be patient.. and tell them in a calm manner that its your choice and theres nothing they can do, try to be tolerant of them
and just tell them if they dont like it you wont bring him around and just go out with him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:42 pm
Yeah, choose who you want, not who your parents want.

SapphireSara2
Captain

inulover4

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:21 am
Just tell your parents that you really like him. If they get mad at you and ground you, you're grounded. It's your life. Just go out with him at school. If he calls you or anything, just say that he is a good friend. If they find out you're dating him then, you'll be in your room till college, and just tell him you want to go out with him, but your parents won't let you. Just say that until your parents say it's OK, don't go out with anyone. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 am
Don't let your parents rule your life always.
Parents are NOT always right.....they just think they are...>>
If the only reason your parent don't like your BF is because hi is darker than them, well then that is just stupid.
Don't do something you'll regret later, and your parents will eventually understand that you really love him, and can't do anythhing about it.

yesh yesh

and if they don't understand....well then just ignore them...  

Zorxia

Reayasha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:10 pm
Your parents are stupid in the first place dont listen to them. Sit them dowm and talk to the about how wrong it is to judge ppl by color and that u really like this boy. Were all ppl and shouldnt be put down because were darker. If they dont exept him then who cares! If u love him like u say stay with him. they cant do anything about it because reacsists is ilegal. tell them there babies and need to get into the real world not the past and that they r being way wrong about it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:04 pm
Well your parents are probably thinking about if you and him have children how hard its going to be on them. I know from my own personal life that it is hell being half one thing and half another. My mother is Mexican and my father is White. You are never really excepted either way. I sometimes wish that my parents would have been the same race because I can't even count how many times someone asked my siblings and I if we're really related. I mean I love both my parents, but its hard so that's the kind of stuff you have to think about.

And all you white people out there YES I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH! idiots.....and no I'm not from Mexico. No my mom isn't from Mexico either. No I don't eat tacos all the time.....(The sad part is my own cousins (on my dad's side) asked me these things)

A day at the Store for me

Random Person(Literally I get asked this by random cashiers) - Where are you from?

Me- Here

RP (Saying it louder/slower now)- No I mean WHERE ARE YOU FROM!

Me- Once again here

RP (getting annoyed)- Where were you born?

Me- Here

RP- ......what's your background? I mean where do your parents come from?

Me- Well my mom's from Missouri and my dad is from here

RP- what's your nationality

Me- German

RP- Anything else

Me- I guess Mexi...(cut off by this point)

RP- Oh I knew it what's your culture like? Is Mexico a nice place to live? Do you eat tacos?

Me-..........

((Stupid Stupid people))

sophiaf1

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:13 pm
You should confront them, if you really can't stand the way they're treating your boyfriend. Tell them that you really love him, and try to say why. If they protest, ask why he's so much worse than any other guy. Listen to them. What they're saying might actually be legitimate, and coming across as racist. And you want them to listen to you, right? If you listen to them, any parents who love their daughter will return the favor.
Above all, keep a calm and level head. Don't cry or scream, because then you'll come across as a child. If you do that, they'll automatically think they know best, and won't listen to you at all.
I wish you luck and perserverance!  
Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces