Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Disney.. Slash? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:25 am
I'm the lucky owner of a television connection with free disney channel. I kinda whore it every day Dx
But after watching disney channel 4 hours a day an entire month stuff started happening * - *; I've written dirty Zack/Cody twincest and read everything I could find with Ryan and Troy : O And couples I don't even want to mention..
I keep thinking to myself that I should read some anime slash instead.. But disney channel is yummy and shows series with slashable people D<
Do you slash boys in disney's series/cartoons? If so; what couples? : >

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:00 pm
Zack/Cody twincest. Fur Sure. X3  

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

Riosin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:02 pm
    For the love of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and his tecni-colored dream coat no. eek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:35 pm
Is it sad that when I read the title of this post I went "Kingdom Hearts? What?"

As far as slashing Disney goes, I've only ever slashed characters in Mulan. (Also pointed out to all my friends that the Captain seemed to have taken a liking to "Ping" before finding it she was a girl) And even then, it was more of just a passing thought than me actually writing or drawing anything.

And Kingdom Hearts, obviously, but that's more the SquareEnix characters than the Disney characters.  

RionaDaidouji

Rosemary-of-the-Sun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:31 pm
To quote an icon I've seen around:

User Image

And yes. Very much so, and very much so jokingly. Although I was always more of a Basil/Rattigan fan.

Also, not Disney, but the Road to El Dorado is basically a gay love story.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:31 pm
I haven't thought about that until a year ago. XD

Zack/Cody Wheee~ -falls over-  

epikaa

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:21 am
Ouka of Heaven and Hell: They're so cute. I've grown a twincest fetich!

Rio Ri: xD I know..

RionaDaidouji: Actually I didn't add kingdom hearts because it was kind of obvious xD Everyone knows that Sora is Riku's boytoy heart (But as you said; it's more the SquareEnix characters 3nodding )
I kinda wish Mulan had been a boy D< That would have been such a nice love story * v *

Rosemary-of-the-Sun: .. xD I actually thought the pictures were fanart * v * I went WTF when I realised that it was actually real pictures * v *
You are so right : O! But they just had to add the girl so that it wouldn't be too obvious xd

Shuuchu: Yaay for twincest heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:42 am
Oh God, don't get me started on my secret pairings... gonk  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

[~Sakura.Ai~]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:27 am
I don't like Disney slash. For me it goes too far. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:05 am
luminare/cogsworth is damn weird o.0 ( i can't spell disney names so dont blame me)  

Bad_anakin_girl

a r g e n t m e r x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:08 am
heart
Woah... That thing about Mulan... I totally just realized it. o.oU -wanders off to watch CapitanxPi- I mean, Mulan-

heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:40 am
Rosemary-of-the-Sun
Also, not Disney, but the Road to El Dorado is basically a gay love story.
I was going to say that.. I remember freaking out when I found it wasn't Disney. xd One, I thought they were the only company who could produce such quality storytelling and animation, and the only company with enough balls to make something that gay.  

Skizzors
Crew

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:01 pm
i really dont think about disney slash...but i do have a reason to believe that disney is gonna get even more gay in the future.

i hear so many implied phrases from the disney channel that ive lost count.
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:13 pm
AHAH YES!
I was introduced to the slash fandom like I was introduced to everything in my life -- through Disney. I was sick one day and searching On Demand for something to watch when I saw Newsies on there and thought "Sweet! I haven't seen this since the seventh grade!"
I slashed everyone in that movie and never looked back. XD
I've slashed Troy and Ryan in HSM too. Something about Kenny Ortega's movies.
I dont actually slash the cartoons, mostly because the cartoon characters are either animals or inanimate objects, except for Kingdom Hearts. I totally slash that. XD
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's slashed Zack/Cody. ^^; On that subject, I have slashed Jim/Tim. I blame the Kim Possible movie 'A Sitch in Time'.
Uh-huh, what else? Pirates. Yeah, guilty. Jack/Will = heart
I'm sure there's more. I'll get back to you on that. =)  

retice

Yaoi_cutie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:28 pm
::Well, I must say I am glad that somebody else sees the immense slashy-ness in the relationship between Tulio and Miguel.
I watched the movie for the first time in Spanish class my eighth grade year and had to stuff my fist in my mouth so I would stop squealing with poorly-concealed joy.
And...if 'Road to Edorado' isn't Disney, what is it?

Aaaanywho, I'm with Retice; I've not really slashed most Disney characters because they're friggin' inanimate, genderless objects (so, so sad...) But I am guilty of daydreaming about 'The Fox and the Hound,' Lumiere and Cogsworth, and I'm in the middle of writing a rather strange homosexual spin off of 'Cinderella'.::

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games