Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Recipes & Cooking Tips
The Coupon Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to save some money?
  Oh heck yeah!
  Only here for the gold :ninja:
View Results

Shai Koneko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:49 am
idea The Coupon Thread idea

arrow What Is This? I thought since this forum was about cooking and tips it would be a great palce to list coupons and great deals that we can all use to buy the products that make the foods we love!

arrow How Does It Work? If you find great coupons, rebates or even amazing in-store sales post it! For every coupon site that here is I'll list it for everyone in the post below this one. If you'd like to have it added to the list send me a PM and let me know with the follwing info- website name, company, how you found the coupon, and if there's anything special you have to do to get it (like signing up for a newsletter). And let me know if you want me to list your name as the person who found it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:54 am
idea GUILD SUBMISSIONS idea

From d.A.: Annies- Sign up for the newsletter and get a printable coupon for 50 cents off any Annies Product. By signing up for the newsletter you also get coupons and deals into your inbox!

From d.A.:OrganicValley- Go under the Products and recipes tab and then click on E-Coupons. You can print a coupon for $1 Off any 16 or 8oz Organic Valley Butter. And then you can print one for $1 off any one ORganic Valley Soy milk  

Shai Koneko

Recipes & Cooking Tips

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff