Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
:heart: What would you like for valentines day?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentines Day
  Chocolate
  I just want gold so just leave me alone
View Results

Airlian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:37 pm
heart All I want for valentines day, is to get way. I know that sounds wierd but for one day I want my family to just stop yelling at me for doing stuff wrong. So what do you guys want? heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:40 pm
Flowers... even just one picked from the ground. Ive never recieved flowers before, chocolate is overrated and it gives you diabitties [sp?] and cavities.  

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

DismalFate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:01 pm
3 things:
1) At my school our Show Choir (which is a choir that goes outside of school to preform and stuff I was in it in middle school) goes around on V-day and delivers Singing Valentines.
I have never recieved one, and normally people don't want them because they're "embarassing..." But they secretly do want them and everyone knows it lol xd
Well I want one. But I don't want to be a loser and ask for someone to give me one. I want to recieve one on surprise.

2) I want a boyfriend. There's this really cute guy at school that has been hitting on me for a while. And I really wish he'd just ask me out. I normally ask people out. But since he had the balls to start talking to me before I said anything to him, I figure he can ask me out. :3

3) I want my teeth to stop hurting because I just got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. gonk emo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:49 pm
you mean you want to get your way or to get away, Airlian? I dont quite understand.

~

Thats pretty cool DismalFate. Singing valentines, im embarrassed when they deliver the lil carnations, i would die with that. hope you get one this year and wouldnt it be a kicker if it was from that guy? wink

ouch on the wisdom teeth. mines are just starting to grow in now, i really really hope they take their time.

~

I could sooooo go for some chocolate right now. I adore chocolate, but the good ones. Dont give me the random box, they got some weird ones that when you bite in...you end up frantically searching for some napkin/plate/anything to spit it out! Although you are right, Kohana, it doesnt have the best effects. But the endorphins boost and yummyliscious taste is enough for me!  

Blaiz

Nephilium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:54 pm
My husband to be spontaneously romantic for once.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 am
The guy who I used to date to like me again.
"/ That's all I want.  

Buttergrizzly~~

ViolentVirtues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:09 pm
I want to go to the fair with the guy I have a crush on n///n

Although, I don't think he will askme sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:16 pm
All I want for Valentines day is to sit on the couch eating chocolate + popcorn while playing Onimusha 3 on my PS2. =3  

Candy Ashtray

original karbear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:19 pm

Well, I've never been very enthused about Valentines day, simply because I've never had a boyfriend anytime near February, although this year I've decided that I want one of those GIGANTIC, soft, cuddly bears. The ones that are like 3 feet tall or more. XD

Nephilium- That sounds exactly what my sister and my mom wish for. <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:16 pm
My boyfriend with a ribbon on his head on my front porch. ~.^

not to get the boyfriend >.> <.< I have the ribbon.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:12 pm
I don't really want anything for Valentine's Day except a snow day! (even though no one could really give me that  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:11 am
....a girl friend.... whee  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash