~*~Rules~*~
1. Make as many peeps as you want
2. have fun!

my peeps are going to be
Jira-Evil sourcerous (sry for spelling)
Arkista- The young outlaw of the kingdom
King Yale-King of Granight.

Story-
Deep in a lost galaxy, a planet filled with enchanted creatures, stayed there peacefully. Many walked the planet. Titans, Elves, Unicorns, Dragons and many more magical creatures. Even Wizards and Witches stolled along the grassy green fields. The sky was a deep blue, pure as a glass marble. Yet, this planet may seem peaceful, a dangerous sourcerous lived in an underground lair. Evil and dark, she trains her minions for the battle.

Jira- Come on you pathetic fools! Lets get a move on! How can we beat the king If you guys are afraid of a little WATER?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Minion- But water burns me eyes!!! *cries*

Minion2-You are so stupid! *smacks him on the head*

minion- crying Me got hit...

~^~^~^~
ok my peeps are

Goliath- the Prince
Jamie- a young elf boy, orphaned
Montrol- Minion 1
Mini- Minion 2  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Jira-I can hit you harder if you keep complaineing!!! *whips the minion*

Meanwhile back at the kingdom, the day was quite normal. people did their daily things, and children were studying at school.

Arkista-*running from the guards* haha! You cant catch me! *leaps over a barrel*

Guard-You theif! STOP in the name of the law!!!

Arkista-nyaaa!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:04 pm
Goliath-*sitting on the balcony of the castle* huh? *sees Arkista running from the guards* *he snickered* Hmph...maybe I should have some fun too... Staying up here, listening to the old lady complain about spiders in my room... *looks back at the maid complaining*

Maid- Now if i could, i'd get magic and destroy all of these spiders. They constantly are in way of me! I cannot bear it!

Goliath-*sneaks past her and down the stairs. Soon he was free from the death trap and enters the village*  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:05 pm
Arkista- *knocks over some barrels trying to slow the guards down* heh heh! *just as she turned back to where she was going she tripped on her boot and tumbled down the hill.* WAAAAAAAHHH!!!! O_O;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:07 pm
Goliath-*stands next to an old hut, vacant for it seemed unlivable* My father should do something about this. But he wont listen to me or the villagers... Now if I was the King, I'd fix it all up and feed the poor. I dont care what people say about me. I want to help. *he looks in a dusty window and sees his reflection* hmmph... my bangs are out of place again! *tries to put them back to where they beklonged.  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Arkista- *tumbles faster down the hill and soon bumps into Goliath, ficing his hair.* Ooooooooof! >.< *she landed on him*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Goliath- >.> Excuse me, where do you think youre going lil lady? Dont you know that I AM the PRINCE of this here kingdom? You should be ashamed to bump into me like this and mess up my wonderful clothes and neatly tended hair! *gets up and glares...*  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Arkista-Well EXCUSE ME PRINCEY-PANTS... *she stood up and gave him the cold shoulder* I was going to say that I appologize...but since you placed it that way, I wont. Because youre a spoiled rotten punk. *dusts off her pants and looks at her stolen food*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:13 pm
Goliath-*looks at her prize possestion* Hey, did you steal that?  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:14 pm
Arkista- Yeah what does it look like I did? Buy it? HAH! I steal from the baker all the time. Old man, he;s soooo silly. But that dumb guard of yours keeps on stlking me. I think he has something for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:15 pm
Goliath- Ick I cannot believe Im talking to a mere theif. That guard was only doing his bloody job. He wants you to givre it back to the old baker!  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Arkista-*stuffs the loaf of bread in her mouth* How exactly does he expect me to give it back, If i dont have it anymore?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:17 pm
Goliath-Ick...common street rat. Now you have to pay it back!  

The amazing taco

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:18 pm
Arkista-How can I pay it back If I am a street theif, or what you rich people would say, common street rat? I have no money. If I did I wouldve bough the bread. *she thought for a second holding her hand up to Goliath's face* Wait...even if i did, I'd still steal from him anyways :p  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff