Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] So I finally came out....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:56 pm
Yup. Told my mom that I have a girlfriend. While she had assured me previously that it'd be fine with her if I was gay/bi, when I actually told her I was in a RELATIONSHIP, well, she doesn't seem to be taking it so well.

She says we "need to have a talk". Oh, Gods. A talk. o.o;

Any suggestions/advice as to what I should do? I know the answer seems kinda simple; just stand up for myself. But I don't know what I'm going to do if she tries to force us apart T-T  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:33 am
Well tell her "You even said so yourself that it would be okay if I liked girls." If she doesn't listen, just forget about it. She can't change who you like, so you should let her know that.

Kitsune Bara

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Relax and talk it out with her. and like Kitsune Bara said, tell her that she did say she was okay with you being gay. so...just relax and talking out. you'll be fine and you won't be split up with your girlfriend. just relax. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:04 pm
Be calm and speak with the most intellectual like talkin you cans be thinkin of XD.

Try and act smart, people who are against(even my mom crying ) seem to be quiet when you talk em down.

But that is a toughy. Hell, I haven't even told my mom yet. Dunno if I will for a while. That is very hard but since she knows, yeah, continue to repeat that she said it was fine.

I wish you all the luck in Olympus ^^  

Yaoiman

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces