Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Pride Guild -- Rules, Deathlist, etc. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:11 pm
It's time for me to organize the guild ...too many stickies make me feel dizzy, therefore; I'm going to create this all-in-one thread. If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to contact any APG mods sweatdrop

Asian Pride Guild Rules

Tsuki Miyamoto
Well...I felt we should have a few rules to set down for the Guild, being we now need a blacklist and things ;-;.

1. Respect the other members of this guild. ALL OF THEM. I don't care if you have a problem with one of them; take it to private messaging.

2. No bashing or flaming. Everyone has their own opinion. Like I said, if there's something you gotta say to someone and it's not very nice, keep it to yourself or private messaging. We don't tolerate fights >:[.

3. Do not create repeat topics/revive threads. We don't need 32452515211 topics on the same thing. And also, do not revive threads that are over two months old and are inactive.

4. Try to be active, please. There's no reason for joining a guild if you are not going to post, right?

5. We are not a racist club. Just because yes, we are an Asian Pride Guild, does not mean that we don't accept people from other nationalities and such. Anybody is welcome to join, as long as they go by the rules.

6. Be at least semi-literate. The members do not want their eyes to bleed every time they read your post. It's annoying and pointless. {This exlcudes you if English is not your main language. The people I am talking about here are those who speak in super net-speakish ways.}

8. THIS GUILD IS NOT THE CHATTERBOX. No spamming please D:

9. Of course, just because there are rules does not mean tht we can't have fun here. Make friends and enjoy the apg ;]

That's all for now. If anybody has any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to post them there =). You can also PM an active mod.

Note from Taka: All Gaia rules are in play here as well FYI, so don't go around spamming up the whole place to death, talking about pr0n and cybering and that crap. Do that and then you get the boot. Have a nice day. =D

Edit by Pagtatapat01: Adding to #3, topics cannot be revived if it has remained idle for more than two months.

hyper_azn_girl
do not create a topic that:

- is offensive
- contains cuss words
- requests or begs for money
- is a quest thread
- is spam
- is repeated (look below for topics that are frequently repeated)

Henry's edit ('cause he can do that): Do not make topics that advertise your quest thread, your Avatar Arena entry, your own guild, or items you're currently selling without first contacting an active APG mod and making sure that it's okay for you to do so. Thanks! smile

Pagtatapat01

Some repeat topics that are frequently done are:
- ones that target a specific ethnicity ("Anybody Japanese?" , "Come here if you're Korean!", "Anyone Filipino?", etc.)
- Ethnicity surveys ("Which Asian are you?", "What is your ethnicity?")
- Posting members' pics. We already have a Sticky for that!
- Bumping threads.
- Random threads.

Still unsure if your thread is appropriate? Don't be shy to IM me or any of the other moderators about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:13 pm
The Death List

Jhi-Jhi
This is the AP Guild's Blacklist. For those of you who don't know what a blacklist is, it's a list of the people who have made offending topics, repeated topics, or are just plain annoying everyone.
It saddens me that the guild has come to this and needs a blacklist, but if it's for the good of the guild, the mods are not scared to ban anybody, regardless of who your friends with.

Jhi-Jhi
One Time Offenders:
Rainbow Ren
boo343
sasa_powa_4eva
azncutie1193
vegetavegeta2005
stickman924
rosary11576
Bubbletea_Freak-a-leak

Jhi-Jhi
Repeat Offenders:

(R.A.J.)
angelbaby47
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
red_cross_nurse
japjainjook
~chipitt~
Faithful Angel Takamatsu

Jhi-Jhi
Banned:
djTAKA sad
Concupiscent
l ll-T R I N I T Y-ll l

Jhi-Jhi
If you have any questions as to why you're on any of these lists, please post them here. We'll explain it to you. 3nodding

djTAKA
Other members are allowed to post here to report certain people who have been offending as well. If you do not want others to see who you have reported, please contact an Active Mod. Thank You.

AsianGirl
Captain

AsianGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:15 pm
[[edit 4 u]] Reading is not your forte..

Nayatsumi

5/2/05: sefsff! It seems no one is listening. We might just have to take some drastic measures for this. I'm going to actually start putting names on the list regardless of your apologies or "I didn't know we couldn't do that!" We have these rules for a reason and rules are not made to be broken, but made to follow by. If you are unsure if a topic is appropriate or if you do not know if the topic has been repeated, feel free to PM me about the thread you would like to make and I will gladly help you out. That is all.

3/18/05: Okay seriously now. Not only do we still have repeat topics and revival of the dead threads, but now we have the most extraneous threads in the entire world. Really now. I am not going to dole my warnings to you anymore. I, the other mods, and many of the members are sick and tired of this crap. Seriously though, you who have made repeat topics are throwing this guild into utter pandemonium. It seems none of the topic repeaters heed any of our warnings. You have brought myself and others to the brink of insanity. Stop or be banned. And that is all.

Posted on 3/8/05:
Jhi-Jhi
On a more serious note:
I'm noticing more and more repeat topics. This is not only annoying the Mods, but other members of the guild are complaining. Sorry to say but if this doesn't stop then we'll have to start temporary bannings and maybe permanent bannings.
To be fair, the warnings start today, any previous offences will not count. Only warnings starting today will be count. After a warning we may ban you.

Note from Taka: We will remind you if you are causing too much crap by either locking your topic, or at the least, just tell you. Listen to the woman. She put it all clear enough to understand and if you don't, you will be beheaded with gleaming swords of doom. =D Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:16 pm
Current APG Moderators

Inkieee!
Nayatsumi
djTAKA
Jhi-Jhi
Pagtatapat01
hyper_azn_girl
Maylinn
King Henry

Future APG Moderators

Have been decided already. 3nodding We might need more someday. [TakaEdit] domokun

AsianGirl
Captain

AsianGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:46 pm
Okie done! you can start posting now ..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:48 pm
Good idea. :3

I was thinking the same thing...that there were too many stickies//announcements. =)

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

bloom_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:27 am
Lol..... i agree.

So does anyone have anything to talk about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:41 am
Jhi-Jhi
Good idea. :3

I was thinking the same thing...that there were too many stickies//announcements. =)
Wow I was wondering why the first few posts look different. Good job at fixing it up..It's all pretty and organized <3!  

Nayatsumi

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:04 am
Oh, thanks alot Misa. Spread the word! Taka is lonely! lol gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:09 am
djTAKA
Oh, thanks alot Misa. Spread the word! Taka is lonely! lol gonk
I just noticed you added a little note to each of our posts. O;  

Nayatsumi

djTAKA
Crew